𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

Od thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... Více

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

34; calling

38 4 0
Od thekillerde4th

omg...

this photo is legit funny asf 😂💯

i told you photos like these would be coming in fresh🤞

onward!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*AFTERNOON NEXT DAY*

It was already a weird but yet normal day with Jenna since Tyler and Josh wanted to hang together and do stuff while I went with Jenna out for girl stuff.

"You know, I wonder how Jade got who she is," Jenna said while looking at her nails. "Sapphire too. Maybe even you too."

I smile before looking down at my taco from Taco Bell.

I mean, they're good, but it's been getting the best of me.

"I mean, Jade got her ways from hearing music at a young age, but it was too real for her," I said. "Like, it was metal music or probably depressing music, I forgot which one. It just makes me wonder sometimes she's the older one than me since I still act like a teenager."

Jenna giggled before saying "You do, actually. It's cute though since Josh loves it."

"Yeppies."

She laughed when I said that, and I breathed in before continuing on with Jade and Sapphire's turnabout.

Jade got more into the music and eventually joined music band in elementary and high school before having our Dad deciding for her to try out some audition on TV, but she didn't get far since she only got to the second round. It got her a little depressed until some random producer heard her drumming and called for her to try out on a little band needed, and she accepted. Turns out, her "SOON TO BE" one best friend because the other three aren't really enjoying this tour with the stuff they've been going through. Jade had to handle her situation at the airport, and it was cool since she totally forgot about it when she got to Italy.

Onto Sapphire now...

"Well, Sapphire's a whole lot to deal with," I said.

Before I speak about her, someone was calling me, and I looked to see it was a random number.

"Eh," I said clicking to ignore. "So anyways..."

"Why not answer it?" Jenna asked. "You never know who it could be."

"I don't know who it is! I don't want to be stalked."

She laughed before the number went to missed call, and another call shot.

"Okay that's it," Jenna said taking my phone.

"Nooooo!" I said trying to reach over to her.

She answered with "Hello?"

There was a pause before she said "Yes, she'll know. Okay, thanks."

Jenna ended it before I asked "Whattie?"

She seemed a little confused but told me that it was Jade's ex trying to tell me that she's not in Cali.

I sighed before saying "Don't say anything. I don't want to be dragged in Jade's problems since they usually have me in trouble."

Josh's P.O.V.

Tyler and a couple of other friends were over at a little arcade playing some games just to kill time before more people came. It started to get packed later on, and it got me a little "buzzed" for the mood, so I went outside to try and text Violet.

heyyyy 💜

I looked on Instagram to see her photo with Jenna out at that Springs shop, and she looked cute.

I hearted it before looking at Snapchat to see anything else, and saw Violet's name pop up before I clicked on it.

She had Taco Bell, which was amazing, and had a photo of herself with a filter captioning "Me no want to hurt you. Me love you."

I smiled before I clicked the buttons to do the screenshot and sighed before Tyler said "Hey dude, want to go grab something to eat?"

"All right," I said walking with Ty and the others.

"You know, I always wonder why Violet is a bit more happier with Jenna than with you," Brendon said.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"They're girls," Ashley, my sister said. "That's what girls do, and seems like I'm trying to enjoy this with you three."

We laughed before going over at a pizza place and eating there.

*SKIP TIME*

"You wanna go ahead and see if they're home?" Tyler asked.

"Sure," I said yawning. "I'm beat. I need to see how my foot is doing from that go kart driving."

He laughed before parking at his place and we got out to go to his place.

Once we got to the floor, I heard faint music sorta blasting, and Tyler said "Are they...?"

I shrugged before Tyler went to unlock it the door to see Jenna cheering while Violet was playing the drums to Ode to Sleep.

Jenna saw us before saying "Hey! I can't believe she actually knows how to play the drums!"

Tyler sighed before he nudged me to go over by Violet while she was playing since she didn't realize we were home yet.

I walked over closer before Violet spotted me and said "Hiiii!"

I laughed before she hit the drums to where it turns to all happy music. You get what I mean if you listen to Ode to Sleep.

"You'd be surprised to see what she could play," Jenna said. "Violet!"

Violet looked before Jenna wanted her to stop, and she did before I saw her a little tired while I laughed and said "You tired?"

"Nooo!" Violet said getting up breathing a little heavy. "I'm good, just drank two cans of red bull."

Tyler's face went different before he went to the fridge to groan and Jenna said "You don't need that stuff anyways."

Violet's P.O.V.

"Why don't you play umm....." Jenna said before thinking.

"Play your song," Josh said.

All eyes locked on him before he said "You haven't heard of it?"

Jenna and Tyler looked at me before I smiled and said "Okayy..."

"Yay!" Jenna said scooting over to have Tyler next to her. Josh sat next to her too before I stood on my feet to see them all almost at my face-to-face level, and I rolled my eyes when Josh moved his hand from his head to mine.

I turned on the music before waiting for the lyrics to go with, and I started singing.

Most of the time, I had my eyes closed before I took a peek to see Josh smiling while Tyler and Jenna were sorta shocked to hear me before I finished and they all clapped loudly.

I giggled and tried to hide my red cheeks before Josh hugged me while lifting me off the ground.

"I love you!" he said kissing me.

My eyes locked on his before we smiled and Tyler said "Here they go again..."

"No judge!" I said turning to him. "You and Jenna like this too!"

He laughed when my little voice tried to be tough, and Jenna held her laughter in while Josh laughed.

*LATER ON*

Josh and I were in the living room since we decided to crash at Tyler and Jenna's place.

"You want to do anything else?" Josh asked me while I was snuggled up on him.

"Go swimming, or shopping, or getting new phone cases," I said while adding more and more while Josh looked like I was crazy.

I smiled before resting my head. "Orr... we can just stay here and crash while hungry."

"You wanna order something?"

I shook my head before I said "The other hungry."

Josh was confused but then caught up with my intention before raising his eyebrows sexually at me before I kissed him while he cupped my face and we went at it.

----------------------------------

Okieeee

It should be getting back to action soon, and some drama as welll😁

Keep checking!!!

Byyyyyeeee ❤️❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.3K 317 63
Her life seems crummy at its best, and the only thing that brings light is a few people and this one band, Twenty One Pilots. What happens when one d...
941K 36.7K 60
Charlotte Robin Dun is a smart girl- really. She just makes some poor choices with even poorer judgement. Her best friends aren't exactly the best of...
9K 413 28
Sleeping with your best friend has a lot of potential to go badly, but sometimes we all get lonely. Erin Purcell knew that it was dangerous, but she...
237K 7K 35
Olivia has been Josh's best friend since they were kids. They were always there for each other, even through all their problems and band inconvenienc...