Jelsa Lemons and One-Shots

Httydisthebest द्वारा

Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in... अधिक

Gaming
October 11 or November 10?
Frosty Fighting
Ready. Set. Date!
The Snow Queen
Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride- @melantha123
Wifey
The Guardians
Pervert
Handcuffed
ICE-solated Penguin
BABY
Cheating
Ice Ice BABY
Surprise
Twisted Minds
JELSA SCENES
The Carnival
Official Lust
Sleepy
Sorry...
My Dangerous Man
Daddy
Count
Mr.Frost's Secretary
Updates!
The Ice Kingdom Part 1
The Ice Kingdom Part 2
Car Shop
How to Write Smut

Only for you

8.4K 72 13
Httydisthebest द्वारा

This takes place after Handcuffed. Requested by @Jackson_Addictson_Frost XD

~

Tock.

Tock.

Tock.

The sound of Elsa's heels walking to her office echoed in the hallway. "Good evening Ms. Aredelle." One of Elsa's co-workers greeted. "Good evening." Elsa smiled warmly.

She got to her office room with she shared with her boss, Jack Frost, owner of Frost Industries.

She gave her boss an annoyed look as she handed him his coffee before heading to her desk. Honestly, nothing had changed much since that night when Jack asked Elsa to be his girlfriend. In the office anyway.

She typed on her computer, ignoring the attention-seeking glances by Jack. Then the door flung open and one of the female workers from downstairs stood. Elsa wrinkled her nose at the sight of her cleavage revealing top and short, tight skirt.

She made a beeline to Jack, who avoided looking at her. Elsa pretended not to look at them as the woman placed her hands on Jack's desk and how she bent over, giving him the full view of her cleavage.

Jack coughed awkwardly. "Mr. Frost, can you help me with these files?" She asked seductively. Jack previously would bang any women willing to do it with him (which is a lot), but after a while, his feelings had changed and he found sluts like her disgusting.

Elsa cleared her throat faintly from the room and it gave Jack an idea. "Are you having trouble with these files, Miss.Rabbit?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Mr.Frost. I could really use your help." The woman said, her voice raspy.

"Well then, you're fired," Jack responded calmly while going back to his computer.

The woman made an applauded gasp. "Excuse me?" She asked.

"If you can't do the work I'm hiring you to do, then you're not fit for this job and the money I pay you," Jack said sternly as the woman fumed.

She stomped out of the office and slammed the door shut after her. Elsa was quite impressed but she said nothing.

"Oh, so you're not going to say anything?"Jack pouted like a child as he slid in his chair as crossed his arms. Elsa smiled as she scrunched her nose a bit.

She started to gather her stuff as she prepared to leave. Jack groaned. Elsa walked over to him and kissed his cheek and wished him goodbye. He had to stay longer to finish some work.

Jack smiled as closed his eyes before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

~

Elsa drove to their house. Yes. Their house. She had moved in with Jack.

Well, it was more like this...

All of Elsa's stuff was gone one day when she got home from work. There was a leave notice on the door. She eventually made her way to Jack's house where she found all her stuff.

So, she was kind of kidnapped to stay with Jack, though she didn't mind it.

She took a shower and wore waist-high black leggings with a blue tank top tucked in. Her hair was is a messy bun on her head. She made dinner and was watching TV when Jack came home.

He walked next to her and collapsed on the couch Elsa was sitting on. Elsa smiled as she cradled his head in her lap. His eyes were closed and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She brushed her hand through his hair and he calmed down a bit. She took off is suit jacket and his tie.

She pulled him up for a kiss and he responded eagerly. "Thank you, my knight, in shining armor," Elsa whispered as she parted. Jack smiled as he sat up. "You're welcome, my Queen."

~

Elsa settled comfortably into bed with a book. Jack came out of the shower with shorts and no shirt. He got himself comfortable, laying on Elsa's legs that were bent. His head was on her knees as she balanced the book on his head. Jack lifted her shirt up revealing her abdomen. She giggled as he kissed it. They stayed in comfortable silence for a while before Jack's hands slid up her body.

She bit her lip and pretended to read her book as his fingers slipped under her bra. Her breath hitched as his finger brushed over her nipple which hardened at his touch. She decided to put the book down and go to sleep. She reached over and turned off the night light and crawled under the covers. Jack groaned as she turned her back to him.

"Come on Snowflake," Jack whined as he molded Elsa's fetus position. One of his arms was under her neck and the other over her stomach, pressing her closer to him.

"Why are you so horny all the time?" Elsa said in an amused tone with her back still facing him.

"Only for you." Jack whined as he buried his face in Elsa's neck. Elsa giggled. She slowly made her hips move. Jack moaned as her butt rubbed his junk. Elsa's head turned around and she muffled his pleasure sounds with a passonate kiss. His hands made their way under her shirt again. He massaged her breasts as he moaned continually into their kiss which was getting more intense.

His hardness was pulsing painfully as he sat up. He crossed his legs and made Elsa sit in the middle. Her back was pressed against his chest and she moaned as he began kissing her jaw and neck. His arms that were previously around her waist, wandered around her body. One of them was going inside her bra and fondling her breasts and the other was slipping inside her leggings.

Elsa moaned as his fingers were tracing circles, pressing on the fabric of her panties. Jack smirked as he smashed his lips onto hers and now she was the one moaning into the kiss she was sharing with Jack.

Elsa finally broke the kiss and moaned loudly as Jack's fingers made their way into her underwear and played with her clit. Jack smirked as he realized how wet she was.

"So wet for me?" Jack asked in an amused tone as he kissed her neck.

"Only for you." Elsa gasped out from inbetween her moans.

Jack smiled as he gently pushed her on the bed. He kissed her cheek before crawling down. Elsa bit her knuckle as he pulled off her pants. He rubbed her through her underwear again. Her breath hitched when his hands pressed her legs apart.

She moaned loudly as his mouth was pressing against her panties and he started sucking. Slowly he removed her underwear and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her chest was rising rapidly as he licked over her clit. She tried to move out of his grip but he held her legs in that locked position that gave him access to her sweet juices.

His eyes closed and her squirming made him go on. She was moaning continualy as his finger rubbed her wet entrance. She was soaking wet when his finger pushed inside her. She moaned loudly as he started to move his finger, in and out and roating it inside her while still licked her.

He added another finger and her moaning got more intense. She was releasing more juices and Jack licked every last drop. She finally lost it when he sunk his tounge inside her and trailed to every spot that made her feel good.

Her juices flowed out of her and she clenched the sheets as she came. Jack wiped his lips as he stood up. He pulled off Elsa's tank top and her bra, leaving her naked. He bent down and licked her breasts and she started gasping as she was still trying to catch her breath.

He took her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as she moaned his name. He licked all around her breast and Elsa moaned as she felt his cool breath on her wet skin. He massaged her breasts and kissed them. Elsa moaned and ran her hand through Jack's hair.

She snapped out of her trance when she felt his pulsing thing on her thigh. She let her fingers tace his abs as her hand slipped inside his pants. Jack's breath hitched but her continued to kiss her breasts. It was when Elsa's fingers wrapped around his length fully that he let go of her breasts. Now was hovering over her.

Elsa loved watching his face. His mouth was open and his face was red. He made sounds of arousal as Elsa's hand moved up and down his length. She pulled his head down and kissed him passionately. She pushed him onto the bed as she crawled onto him.

She gave him another passionate kiss before lowering down. Jack looked at her as he propped himself on his elbows. "Elsa.." he whisped while touching her cheek. Elsa smiled warmly to him as she licked the tip. Jack closed his eyes and fell to lay on the bed.

Slowly Elsa slid his length into her mouth. Her hand was jerking his length in the pace of her head. Jack groaned as she increased the pace. He started doing thrusts inside her mouth as he grabs ahold of her hair.

Elsa's eyes widen as he fills her mouth with his thick liquid, which she gulps down. She pulls him out of her mouth. She kissed him on the lips then on his jaw and neck. She places him at her entrance as she pushes herself down on his member.

They both gasp when Jack slips inside her quickly. They stay there for a moment and Elsa feels Jack growing inside her. Their eyes wander one another and they slowly lean to one another. Both their lips felt soft when they made contact. Their lips moved in sync slowly and the tip of their tongues wrestle each other.

Jack parts and moans as Elsa moves her hips on him. This was a feeling they both loved. Elsa's tight bottom rubbing against the veins on Jack's manhood. Elsa whispers dirty things into his ear, making him harden even more. Jack closes his eyes for a bit, enjoying her feeling as she moves on him.

His hands go to her butt, and his fingers sink into her flesh as he stands up while holding her. Quickly he slams his lips on hers as he flips their position. Her back was on the bed as Jack moves his hips quickly.

Elsa keeps moaning his name and cries out as he's sending her on the brink of pleasure. Jack leans down to kiss her again and his hands pinch her nipple. Elsa moans into the kiss as Jack pushes himself deep inside her. His tip swelling and even trying to press deeper as his hot cum fills her up.

Her whimpering is like a drug to him as his head goes over her soft breast. He listes to her heartbeat as they pant and catch their breath. Elsa's hand brushes his hair with her fingers and hums soothingly.

Jack bites his lip as he wants to admit something to her. "Elsa" he says quietly as he goes to her face. She hums her response.

"I-I want to tell you something." he starts to feel very nervous.

Elsa starts to fear the worst and looks at him with concerned eyes. Her hand cupps his cheek and her thumb brushes his cheek in a soothing manner.

" You know Elsa, before I met you, I was drunk on woman physique. And women physique only. Never the women themselves. But you changed my mind. I know we started this relationship with sex, but I want you to know I don't just want sex from you. I love you. I love you Elsa Arendelle."

Jack bit his lip anxiously as he waited for her response. She was frozen still and her eyes were brimmed with tears. Jack expected rejection so when she was suddnly kissed him, he was caught off guard.

Their kiss was salty from the tears rolling down of Elsa's face. Both their lips were moving in sync. Elsa's arms were around Jack's neck, pulling him close, and Jack had one hand resting on her backside and the other on he back of her head, pressing her head closer to his.

When they parted for air, Elsa said something Jack would never forget. "I never thought I'd fall for anyone. But you, Jack Frost, have changed my mind. Whatever michivous trickery you're using...I love you, Jack Frost."

Over the couple of weeks they had been living together, Elsa saw a different side of him. Not the cocky arrogant personality he often displays at work, but a child-like, caring personality. Deep down Elsa could tell he was a good person.

"Why though?" Elsa asked as he buried his face in her neck.

"I don't know Elsa. Maybe it's the way you make my heart beat faster. Maybe it's the way I love your smile. Maybe it's how you always know how to act in any situation, like you know how to calm me down when I'm angry or stressed. Maybe..." his voice trailed off.

He looked down at Elsa. She was smiling while looking down. Gently Jack placed three fingers under her chin and lifed her head toward him.

They shared a kiss, none like they've ever before. Not one full of lust, or one for parting. One that made their hearts thunder in thir ribcage. Electricty spred through their bodies. Their lips were soft against one another and they moved gently. A kiss that their love and passion for one another shined through brighter than the full moon.

Slowly they parted resting their foreheads on each other, smiling as they held onto each other.

A/N:

Dedicated to @Jackson_Addictson_Frost. I know this isn't rough and the setting was entirely in the office, but...eh. I couldn't really think of anything. Like, they could have sex in the office...but...

Anyway, this inspired me to write this XD.

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!

~Daze

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Frozen tale Sardonix द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.1K 240 28
[( COMPLETED)] "Elsa you mistake get out here right now" My stepmother yelled out, these past few years have been and nightmare my mum died in a car...
12.9K 173 14
The title says it all, enjoy! :) These stories are not limited to cis or hetero relationships. These stories are not limited to the main four. Update...
40.4K 531 16
Just read the story, no spoilers available. ~✨ Includes smut, hot scenes and pervy moments, go read, if you have no problem with those things 🌚✨
2.7K 121 23
What happens when you grow up too fast? What happens when you're powerless to stop the pain of the world from creeping inside? What happens when you...