We Are Family (Camren & Normi...

By I_just_ship_people

The year is 2033 and we shall follow the Married lives of Camren and Norminah*please give it a shot* Credit t... More

Not My Story!!
Part 1: Family
Part 2 : Playboys
Part 3 : Flashback
Part 4: Feelings
Part 5 : Bedtime
Part 6: Gathering's
Part 7: Strap-On
Part 9: Dates
Part 10
Part 11 : Ice Cream
Part 12: Boob Job
Part 13
Part 14: Fancy Dress Party
Part 15
Part 16: Drunken Punishments
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - A bite from the Past
Part 23: Tension
Part 24:
Part 25 : "I'm sorry.."
Part 26
Part 27: Decisions and Clubs
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30: Familiar Faces
Part 31: 'But You're in love with HER..'
Part 32: "I Choose you.."
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36: Officer Cabello
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39: Quarrels
Part 40: Shit just got real
Part 41: Disasters
Part 42 : Lovefool
Part 43: Busted
Part 44: First time
Part 45: Happy Anniversary
Part 46: Sneeky Teens
Part 47: Delivery
Part 48: We Are Family❤
SEQUEL!!!

Part 8: No Catching Feelings

10.3K 269 404
By I_just_ship_people

Not a Flashback

***********************************

Rosie and Grace sat on the Tongans bed it was day one of operation: make Grace sexy and confident. Surely it couldn't be that hard because as Rosie has mentioned...once or twice Grace was hot. She just didn't know it. They had spent the first half of the morning trying on different outfits that would show off Grace's body, but Grace refused to wear a dress or skirt so that session didn't last very long. So Rosie moved onto the next session.

"Ok so I did some research and have come up with a list of known out lesbians at our school."

"How?" Grace asked in wonderment.

"I have my ways...now here is the list and I have written down some basic info about each girl. So what I want you to do is pick out who you think is hot and who you would want to ask out." Rosie instructed.

"Whoa, ask out? I can't...I mean...I..."

"Gracie...just look at the list and we'll get to that later."

So Grace looked at the list, there were 10 girls on it with their names and photos.

• Jenna - Tall, Cheerleader, brunette, flexible (underlined three times)

• Bec - Basketball player, blonde, has freckles, really tall.

• Maxie - Redhead, smart, badass…would probably be a dyke on a bike at Pride.

• Hannah - Brunette, new student from Australia, pierced tongue

• Haley - Member of the Choir club

• Julie - In a band, Goth, little bit scary but smells like fruit loops for some reason

• Mel - Basketball player, butch, has a sweet motorbike

• Vanessa - Cheerleader, Chinese - American

• Sally - African-American, soccer player, hates cheese

• Carmen - Dancer, not that bright…no really she asked me if men were really from Mars.

Grace raised her eyebrow at her friend's descriptions of the girls.

"So? Who do you like?"

"Um...well I guess if I had to choose I guess Jenna, Vanessa, Carmen and Hannah." Grace replied.

"Hmm nice choices ok so pretend I'm a girl that you like and then ask me out." Rosie instructed.

Grace just raised her eyebrow at her. Yeah like she needed to pretend to like her she was fricking in love with the girl!

"Come on...I need to see what you've got and see what I'm working with." Rosie egged her on.

"Rosie I've never asked anyone out before...not even a guy."

"Well then this is why we need to practice." Rosie replied.

"I don't know what to say."

Rosie sighed.

"Gracie come on just give it a try."

Grace rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Rosie...would you go out with me?" she said hesitantly.

"No."

Grace looked a little shocked.

"What? What do you mean no? What was wrong with that?"

"Nothing...it's just...it was a little boring and so unoriginal. Girls liked to be wooed. You need to constantly compliment them and that includes the first time you ask them out. Also there needs to be physical contact of some sort and you need to sound sexy but don't overdo it. Ok here let me give you an example."

Rosie closed her eyes, shook her head a bit, took a deep breath then opened her eyes and looked at Grace.

Grace's breath hitched at the way Rosie was looking at her.

"Hey Gracie, you're such a great soccer player and you have really pretty eyes." She began in a soft and shy voice as she moved a little closer to her friend.

Grace swallowed hard.

"I was wondering if maybe you and I could grab a coffee sometime? My treat of course." she continued as she moved a little closer to Grace and placed her hand on her arm, Grace's eyes were glued to the Tongans full soft lips.

"So what do you say? I'd really like to get to know you because...I think you're the type of girl I would love to get to know." She all but purred as she traced her fingers along Grace's arm.

"And that's how you-" Rosie stated but was cut off when Grace leaned in and kissed her.

She really couldn't help herself. She would later blame it on being caught up in the moment but Grace just couldn't hold back so she kissed her best friend. It was the very first time she had ever kissed a girl and she knew then and there that she was totally 100% gay as the day is long.

Rosie sat there eyes wide in shock. She wasn't expecting that. After the shock wore off Rosie pulled away.

"G-Grace?"

As soon as she heard her name and the person who said it, the same person who she just kissed. Grace's eyes shot open and she freaked.

"Oh my god…I…Rosie I'm so sorry…I didn't…I have to go." She rambled as she got up and ran out of the room.

Rosie still a little shocked watched as her friend ran out of her room, when she heard the front door close she brought her fingers up to her lips and couldn't shake off this new and strange feeling.

After Rosie managed to get over the shock completely she decided to call Greg and ask him to come over. As soon as she answered the door Rosie latched onto Greg's lips like her life depended on it. Not that he didn't mind he was just a little surprised though.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked with a goofy grin once she pulled away so she could breathe.

"What? Can't I just feel the need to kiss my boyfriend?" She asked a little breathless.

"Well...I just mean...your moms hate me and I don't want to get them mad." He replied.

Rosie just rolled her eyes.

"My moms don't hate you."

He gave her a look.

"Ok well my mom doesn't hate you...Ma on the other hand..."

"You see my point." He replied.

"Yeah ok...but both aren't home at the moment so no need to worry." She smiled as she led him over to the couch and pushed him down before she straddled his lap and kissed him again.

-

Grace laid on her bed mumbling into her pillow.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Camila, having witnessed her daughter running up the stairs and slamming her door went to investigate and see what was wrong.

"Honey? Everything ok?" she asked as she stood by the door.

All she got was a bunch if muffled words.

"Ok I didn't understand a word you just said." *Me in maths*  She replied as she took a seat next to her daughter and placed a comforting hand on her back.

"Gracie...tell me what's wrong."

Grace sighed and sat up. It was obvious she had been crying. Camila looked worried

"I messed everything up Ma." she cried and lent into her mother's arms.

"Oh sweetie I'm sure whatever it is it's not that bad."

"Yes it is." she mumbled into Camila's shoulder.

"Tell me what happened."

Grace sat up again and wiped her eyes; Camila lent over and grabbed a tissue before handing it to the girl.

"Take a deep breath, blow your nose and then tell me." Camila said.

Grace nodded and did as she was told.

"Ok? Good...talk to me sweetie."

"I...I kissed Rosie." She muttered.

Camila's eyebrows shot up.

"Oh."

"Yeah...oh." Grace replied glumly.

"A-And that's...bad?" Camila asked a little confused.

"Yes! Of course it's bad! She's my best friend, she has a boyfriend and she's straight!" Grace replied getting louder as she went.

"A-And then there's me w-who's just some stupid dyke who has a crush and took advantage of her." She added.

"Hey, I don't want you using that word." Camila replied sternly.

"Look sweetie...I know it might seem like the end of the world but it was just a kiss...you guys have been friends since birth. I'm sure this won't ruin that...you just need to talk to her. Let her know that it didn't mean anything."

"But it did mean something. To me anyway...Ma I really like her, I've tried not to but I can't stop. She's smart and funny and so beautiful how am I supposed to not like her?" she asked desperately.

Camila looked sympathetically at her daughter; she hated that she couldn't be happy and have the girl she wanted. But most of all she hated not being able to help her daughter.

-

Dinah and Normani had taken Ben to the local community theatre that Camila had told them about. It's where Charlie goes for all her singing/dancing/acting classes. Ben was rather excited about it all much to the two women's surprise he had never really shown that much interest in this before. They knew he liked art and drawing but singing and acting? That was a bit of a shock.

"So what are your thoughts buddy?" Dinah asked as the three of them looked around the theatre.

"I really want to do the singing." He replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah?" Dinah asked.

"Yep and I...umm." He got a little embarrassed and shy as he tapered off.

"And what?" Dinah asked.

He mumbled a response.

"Speak up Benny." Dinah encouraged.

"I said I...I kinda want to...I want to try the ballet." He whispered.

Normani smiled brightly, Dinah raised her eyebrow.

She was a little ashamed for thinking it but the first thought that went through her head was 'oh my god my son is gay and this will just make the bullying worse'.

"You would make a great ballet dancer. You could be the next Baryshnikov!" Normani exclaimed excitedly.

"Who?" Dinah asked.

"He's like the best ballet dancer ever, gosh babe you really need to learn your stuff." Normani replied.

Dinah just rolled her eyes.

"Come on Benny let's go sign you up!" Normani cheered as she grabbed her son's hand and dragged him along.

Dinah  just sighed and followed the two.

An hour later after filling out several forms and paying a ridiculous amount of money (Dinah thought anyway) Ben was signed up for two singing lessons a week and three ballet classes. His first class would be tomorrow at 4pm. The trio then headed to the local dance store to get Ben his uniform and ballet shoes. Dinah still wasn't too keen on the idea of her son doing ballet but she couldn't and wouldn't say anything because this was the first time in a long time that Ben was excited about something and Dinah would never do anything to take that away from him.

Dinah and Normani dropped Ben off at the Jauregui house once they had gotten everything because he and Charlie had a 'play date' or what Charlie called 'Ben's introductory to the magical world of Broadway date'.

Dinah and Normani came back from dropping Ben off at the Jauregui house, they were glad that him and Charlie had gotten closer and now shared a common interest and that their son felt like he had a friend for once, even if she was one and a half years younger than him and was basically a mini-Camila Cabello. The two women walked in to their house through the back door that leads into the kitchen. Dinah was going to suggest opening a bottle of wine when they heard voices, well it was more like giggling and moaning coming from the living room. The two women looked at each other then turned to where the noises were coming from.

There was no mistaking what those sounds were and Dinah was livid. She began to make her way into the living room with Normani hot on her tails. When they entered the room they were faced with two topless teenagers making out on the couch. Normani was stunned, Dinah was…well words could not express what she was feeling at that moment.

"ROSIE CLARA JANE-HAMILTON!" The blonde screeched.

Rosie jumped out of her skin when she heard her mother scream, she was so shocked she literally fell off of her boyfriend and landed on the floor. Greg looked like he was about to pass out in fear as he saw the face of an incredibly pissed off mother.

"M-Ma…Mom." Rosie stuttered as she quickly grabbed her shirt and then handing Greg his t-shirt.

The two teens quickly put their clothes back on.

"I can explain." Rosie spoke.

Dinah glared at her daughter then turned to look at Greg.

"Mani sweetie be a dear and get me my gun." The blonde asked in a sickly sweet voice all the while not taking her eyes of the boy.

Greg's eyes widened in fear.

"Ma?"

"If you want to be able to have children then I suggest you get the hell out of my house." She sneered at the boy.

Greg quickly nodded then ran out of the room not even bothering to grab his bag.

"Ma!"

"This better be the only time it's gotten that far Rosie." Dinah warned.

The younger Tongan looked guilty and couldn't look at her mothers.

Dinah was pissed.

"You're fucking 16 years old Rosie!"

"We only did it once. It's not like were sex crazed nymphos who would like…I don't do it in a classroom and get caught by a teacher or anything." Rosie rambled.

Normani and Dinah's eyes widened and looked at each other.

-Flashback-

"Oh god babe." Dinah moaned as she threaded her fingers through Normani's curly hair and arched her back as Normani's talented tongue did its magic.

"Oh my god!" Ms. Lancaster shrieked, before she quickly covered her eyes with her hands regretting ever coming back to the choir room.

-End of Flashback-

They quickly looked away a little guilty.

"Yeah I mean…w-who would do something like that?" Normani mumbled.

"I know right? I mean that's just like so totally slutty." Rosie replied.

"Ok enough about that! Rosie you're too young to be having sex!" Dinah yelled.

"Oh like you two never had sex at my age. I know for a fact that you two have been together since you were 13."

"Not the point Ducky. Your Mami couldn't get me pregnant." Normani argued, she was just as unhappy about this as Dinah was but yelling wasn't really her thing.

"And clearly we loved each other." Dinah added.

"And what I don't love Greg?"

"Your too young to know what love is."

"Don't you think you're being a little hypocritical right now Ma?" Rosie replied getting more and more angry.

"No." Dinah simply replied.

Rosie rolled her eyes.

"We just don't want you to have any regrets or make a mistake that could ruin your life." Normani said.

"Mom, we were careful ok. We used protection; I'm not stupid I'm not going to get knocked up."

"It's not just the chance of getting pregnant Rosie. There are STI's to think about and also the emotional risks of having sex." Dinah yelled.

"Look you're just going to have to trust me ok? I know what I'm doing."

"You're not to see him again Rosie and I mean it." Dinah replied.

"What? Ma! You can't forbid me to see him." Rosie yelled.

"Yes I can, and I just did so end of discussion!" Dinah yelled back.

Rosie looked at her in shock and anger. She looked over to Normani.

"Mom!" She yelled pleadingly for her to help her out.

"I agree with your Ma Ducky."

"Oh of course you do, you take her side on everything!"

"Rosie don't talk to your mother like that!"

"She's not my mother she's just some woman who gave birth to me!" Rosie yelled, and then quickly slapped her hand over her mouth after realising what she had just said.

All three stood there in shock. Normani looked heartbroken, Dinah was seething and Rosie looked terrified and ashamed. Normani walked out of the room.

"M-Mom wait I didn't-"

"SIT!" Dinah ordered.

Rosie quickly complied.

"Ma I didn't mea-"

"Shut it. If I ever, ever hear you say something like that to your mother again you can bet your ass you will be out of this house do you understand me?" Dinah hissed.

Rosie quickly nodded.

"I'm disappointed in you Rosie…I never thought I would ever say that to my own child but…I am so disappointed in you right now I don't even want to look at you."

With that Dinah left and went looking for her wife.

She found her sitting under the stairs in a small storage space. Normani always wanted one because it reminded her of Harry Potter.

"Hey babe can I come in?" Dinah asked softly.

Normani nodded; the blonde squeezed her way into the small space and sat down next to her wife.

"She didn't mean it."

"Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

Dinah wrapped her arm around Normani's shoulder and kissed her temple.

"You are her mother Normani and she is your daughter. Nothing and nobody can say otherwise. Your name is on her birth certificate alongside mine. You are her mother." She whispered.

Normani slowly nodded.

Later that afternoon Normani was in the study going over her schedule for her Cheerleaders upcoming competition. The Sharks were up against the Cheerleader's again at nationals and so they needed to get their routines spot on to beat her former team. In all the years that Normani has been the Cheerleading Coach for the Sharks she has lead them to nationals 8 times and every time they have placed second to Coach Ruby and her beloved Cheerios. Normani was determined to beat them this year. Though she would never admit it publically Coach Ruby was very proud of Normani and admired her team and the work she did with them.

There was a soft knock on the door that interrupted Normani from her task.

"Come in." She called out.

Rosie hesitantly took a few steps inside the room. Normani had her back to the door as she was sitting at the desk. She swivelled around on her chair to see who it was. The look on her face didn't go unnoticed by Rosie.

"Hey." The young Tongan whispered.

"Hi." Normani responded without emotion.

Rosie stood there awkwardly as an uncomfortable silence fell upon them.

"Mom...I'm so sorry." Rosie whispered.

"I didn't mean it...it just came out. I was mad and I know that's a lame excuse and I'm just really sorry please don't hate me for it. You are my mother and I love you." She rambled as a few tears fell.

Normani just nodded as a few of her own tears made their way down her cheeks.

"Please say something, please." Rosie pleaded.

"You know my parents kicked me out when I told them I was going to marry your Mami? A year and a half after your Ma's parents kicked her out because she was gay. But in the end it was ok because we had each other. And Aunty Lauren, Aunty Mila and your Grandma. We became our own little family. I knew my parents were ashamed of me and didn't want me anymore. In the end they told me I was just some girl who they gave birth to all those years ago and not their daughter. The first couple of months after I moved out of my home I had never felt so alone, unwanted, disappointed and rejected. I never wanted to feel like that again. But what you said to me today...it...it brought a lot of that back."

"Mom I...I'm so sorry. Please you know I love you. You're my mommy. You're the Chicken and I'm the Duck. We're the ones who would always tease Mami about her fear of clowns and...and we were always together making stuff and playing in the park with the duckies." Rosie rambled sounding more and more like a small child.

Normani sighed.

"Mom I know I hurt you and I'm really sorry...I won't see Greg anymore if you'll forgive me I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

"What do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want."

"Just...go to your room ok." Normani sighed.

"Mom."

"Rosie, please." Normani said finally looking up into her daughter's eyes.

The young girl nodded and looked heartbroken. Normani very rarely called her by her proper name. The only time she did was when she was mad and that never happened. Rosie then turned and walked out. Normani sighed and went back to her work.

Rosie couldn't just sit around in her room so she decided to head over to the jauregui house even though things were now totally awkward with Grace. Rosie hadn't spoken to her since she ran out of her room earlier that morning. But even so she was willing to put that aside for now, she just needed to talk to her best friend.

"Hey, what's up?" Lauren asked as she answered the door.

"Hey Aunty Lauren, is Grace home?"

"No sorry honey she's at Soccer practice till 6pm tonight."

"Oh."

"Is everything alright?" She asked as she moved to let the girl into the house.

"I messed up Aunty Lauren." Rosie sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I had a fight with my moms. I said some stuff I'm not proud of and now they're both so mad at me." She replied looking like someone had told her that her favourite cat had been killed.

"Sweetie I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is." Lauren tried to comfort the girl.

"Yes it is. Ma is mad at me and mom...mom is disappointed and sad."

"What happened?" Lauren asked.

"We got into a fight about me and Greg they told me I couldn't see him anymore and then I said some stuff to mom and now I'm here." Rosie explained.

"What did you say?"

"I don't want to tell you because then you'll be mad at me too."

"Rosie"

The girl just sighed.

"I basically told her she wasn't my real mother and that she was just some woman who gave birth to me." She whispered.

"You said what!" Lauren yelled.

"What the hell Rosie! Why on earth would you say something like that?"

"I don't know!" she cried.

For the rest of the weekend and for the next few days of school Grace avoided Rosie like the plague. Rosie didn't mind she had her own issues to deal with. She and her mom had barely said a word to each other over the weekend and Dinah was ignoring her, but that was mostly because the older Tongan didn't want to say something she would regret. So Rosie focused her energy on her plan to get Grace a girlfriend. She had gone up to the girls that Grace had chosen and talked to them about her friend. Turns out Jenna already had a girlfriend so she was out. Vanessa and Carmen apparently had a thing for each other and after talking to both of them somehow Rosie ended up getting the two girls together. So that just left Hannah.

Rosie walked over to the girl, she had found her in the library studying at one of the tables.

"Hi, you're the new girl right?" Rosie said as she sat across from her.

"Um...yeah I guess but I've been here for like 4 weeks now so I'm not really that new." She replied.

"Yeah whatever same thing anyway a little birdie told me your gay and I was jus-"

"Wait what? W-Who told you that?" she asked nervously and quickly looked around to see if anyone heard.

Rosie noticed how anxious she was and decided to tone it down a bit.

"Hey it's ok, the schools pretty cool with the queers."

"Don't you think that's a bit offensive?" She replied looking a little annoyed.

"Not really, I have lesbian mothers and two lesbian Aunts also my best friend is a lesbian so I'm down with the lesbians ok? Well not down...down with the...I'm straight, so not down with the...you know what I mean." She quickly replied trying not to blush.

Hannah suppressed her giggle.

"Anyway! The reason why I'm here is to ask you what you think of Grace Jauregui-Cabello." Rosie added.

"Isn't she the soccer Captain?"

"Yep...so...thoughts?"

"About what?"

Rosie sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Do you think she's hot or whatever?"

"Oh...um...well I don't know. I'm not really onto the sporty butch types."

"She's not butch, she's pretty girly except she doesn't wear dresses." Rosie replied.

"Well I don't even know her and have never talked to her so..."

"Well maybe you should. She's a great girl. She smart, she's funny, she's beautiful and loyal." Rosie rambled.

"Ok it sounds like you want to date her."

"What? No I don't. She's my best friend. And I have a boyfriend." Rosie defended.

"Ok then."

"Look, just...ask her out you never know you might find something you both have in common."

"Is this some kind of set up?"

"Only in the sense of trying to get two people together nothing else." Rosie assured her.

"Fine, I'll ask her out."

"Thank you."

That afternoon Grace had soccer practice so after school she headed out to the field to start her warm ups. Being Captain she had to be the first one out there and the last to leave. Hannah headed out to the field and sat in the bleachers she was never a fan of soccer but she figured if she was going to ask out the Captain of the soccer team she might as well watch what they do.

Grace did a few stretches, Hannah had to admit the girl did have a nice body. Grace then began to slowly jog around the track after a few minutes the rest of the team started to come onto the field. Grace, channelling her inner Head bitch in charge look and started getting her team to warm up by doing various exercise routines that her mom had taught her from her days as a Cheerleader. Grace had heard all about the crazy that was the legendary Coach Ruby and her workouts but still the woman knew what she was doing because these exercise routines did wonders for her soccer team.

Hannah continued to watch the girls practice she had to admit watching Grace take charge was kinda hot and unexpected considering the few times she had seen her around the school. She seemed a bit shy and kinda dorky. Hannah was actually starting to get a little nervous now about asking her out.

As soon as the practice was over the team of girls headed for the locker rooms while Grace briefed with the coach. But as soon as Grace made her way to the locker room Hannah came down to meet her.

"Hi."

"Um...Hi." Grace smiled hesitantly.

"I'm Hannah." She replied holding out her hand feeling like a total dweeb.

"Grace." She replied as she shook the offered hand.

"You're really good out there, I'm more of a footy fan but...I could see me getting into soccer." She smiled.

"Oh, you're thinking if trying out?" Grace asked.

"Oh, um no." She nervously laughed.

"I just meant you know...I could...watch you-it! I could watch it...the game...of soccer, I'm sorry I'm just rambling like an idiot and look at me I'm still doing it and gosh if I'd known I'd be doing this I probably should have brought some water." She laughed at herself.

Grace just smiled, still a little confused about what the girl wanted or was trying to say. Hannah took a deep breath and tried again.

"What I meant to say was that...you're a really good soccer player and I was kind of wondering if maybe you would want to go out with me sometime?" She finally got it out.

Grace looked completely shocked. She had no idea what to say. Sure Hannah was hot and hello tongue piercing but Grace loved Rosie...and yes she knew nothing was going to come of that. She thought to herself that maybe she should go out with Hannah, it could get her mind off of that gorgeous Tongan.

"Um...y-yeah sure that...that sounds great." Grace blushed.

Hannah smiled.

"Awesome...um...so should I call you or?" Hannah asked.

"Oh um yeah sure, do you have a pen?"

Hannah dug through her bag and handed the pen over. Grace hesitantly took Hannah's hand and wrote her number on it, once she finished she let go and handed the pen back.

"Thanks, I'll call you later tonight maybe?" Hannah nervously asked.

"Sure." Grace smiled.

"Ok great, well I better let you go and...do whatever it is you do."

"Ok...I'll talk to you later."

"Definitely." Hannah replied.

Rosie in a non-stalker type of way had watched the two girls interact and she was happy that Grace had agreed to go out with the new girl but there was something else deep down that began to stir and make the young girl wonder if she had done the right thing.

-

Dinah watched as Ben showed off some of the new steps he had learnt in his ballet class. She had to admit the boy was a total natural but then he did have Normani's genes so what did she expect? She clapped when he had finished and he gave a little bow.

"That was great Benny, so you're enjoying it then?"

"Yep, it's great. The girls in the class are really nice and the teacher is funny. Plus I really like the ballet music. It's pretty cool and also I get to see Charlie more coz she's in the same class as me, we're gonna sing a duet together next week for our class. She's a really good singer. She also told me that instead of a birthday party this year we'd go see the production of Annie together because I haven't seen it yet, which was really sweet of her." He smiled and blushed a little as he began to take off his ballet shoes.

Dinah quirked her eyebrow at that. Ok so maybe he wasn't gay. Just then Normani came home with several bags of shopping; Dinah got up to help her wife.

"Thanks baby." Normani smiled before kissing the blonde quickly on the lips.

The two women sorted through the groceries and put them away. Dinah quickly checked to see if they were alone then smiled brightly at her wife.

"What's up? You've got that 'I know something' smile on your face." Normani asked.

"I think Benny has a crush." She giggled...Yes Dinah giggled.

Normani smiled.

"Really? Who?"

"Charlie." Dinah replied.

"Oh my gosh that is adorable!" Normani squealed.

"I know! Now normally I would object to my kids dating a Jauregui or a Cabello but he was just so damn cute and I just wanted to hug him." Dinah cooed.

Normani loved seeing this side of her wife, all giddy and excited and being a proud doting mother. Especially after the last few days with that argument with their daughter Dinah had been just as heartbroken as Normani was.

"Hey isn't it Charlie's birthday next week?" Normani asked.

"Yep and get this Charlie invited Ben to go see Annie at the local theatre because he hasn't seen it yet. Charlie Cabello-Jauregui is foregoing a party so she can go with Ben to see the musical." Dinah smiled.

"Awwww." Normani replied as she held her hand up to her heart.

"I know!" Dinah chuckled.

"Maybe they'll get married one day! Then Mila and Lauren would be our in-laws!" Normani got all excited.

"Ok let's not get carried away." Dinah's smile faded.

"Aww think how pretty their children would be." Normani continued.

"Ooh no we are not thinking about grandkids..." Dinah's body physically repulsed at that thought. She's not getting old, not if she can help it.

"But babe we could be the cool grandmas who give them candy and knit them ugly sweaters for winter."

"No, I'm not knitting anything!" Dinah replied.

"Ooh and then we can have races on our little scooters!" Normani gasped.

"La, la, la, la, la I'm not hearing this! I refuse to be old!" Dinah covered her ears and paced the room.

Normani just giggled at her wife's reaction she hated anything that reminded her she was getting older. It was nearly the end of the world when she found her first grey hair. Normani snuck up behind her wife and captured her in a tight embrace making her stop pacing.

"You'd totally be a GILF." Normani whispered in her ear.

Dinah looked around at her questioningly.

"A Grandma I'd Like to Fuck." Normani explained.

Dinah just cracked up laughing making Normani laugh as well.

"Oh honey as long as your with me when I'm old and wrinkly with white hair I will be happy." Dinah finally said as she turned around and rested her arms on Normani's shoulders.

"Well it's a good thing that that's my plan. You're not going anywhere and neither am I. I'm gonna be with you till the very end." Normani whispered.

"I love you Normani."

"Love you too." Normani softly smiled before she kissed her wife.

***********************************

Guess who's birthday it is today...

THAT'S RIGHT IT'S MINE, HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!!🎂🎁🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.5K 22
A natural disaster prompts a successful Lauren Jauregui to record a tribute album for the victims and enlists her old group of friends for help as sh...
12K 310 19
You have known Peter Quill for most of your life, sticking with him through thick and thin. What else is there to say? You're in love with him, waiti...
3.1K 148 10
There was peace on the planet of Pandora after the all out war against the humans and the Na'vi. An right when there was peace once more it looks lik...