Leaving My Home

By MissPaigeLynn

17 year old, Aria is forced to take her little sister and run the night her pack was attacked by rogues. Now... More

Escaping
Meeting Cayden
The Pack House
Meeting the Alpha
Running the Perimeter
Getting Answers
Meeting the Luna
The Rogue on the Perimeter
Cayden's Makeover
Anna's Mate
The Party
The Run
Horrifying Answers
Pack Dinner
Arrival
Training and Preparations
Goodbyes
Plan in Action
Back Home
Recovering
Baby Time
Get Away
Big Surprise
The Hunters
New Arrival
title of your story

The Shopping Trip

6.1K 81 5
By MissPaigeLynn

Chapter Eight ( Aria's POV)

I woke up to the sunlight shinning in through the window. I rolled over to on my left side to see Cayden's sleeping face. He looked so cute sleeping peaceful beside me. After the whole living room scene last night Anna woke up. She went and played with the rest of the kids while I got to know Cayden's friends Alex and Brayden more. They both definitely know how to get under Cayden's skin, but also when to stop before going to far. It was nice to have everything figured out and just forget about my problems for a while.

Alison, Cayden's mom was really nice and after dinner she took Anna for  Cayden and I to spend some time together. So we watch a movie in his room. He offered to go sleep in the guest room again last night , but I wouldn't let and that gets us to now.

 I went to move, but he pulled me back into him and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his chest. I tried getting him to loosen his arms so i could get up, but it was useless he wasn't going to let go of me. If anything his arms tightened instead of loosening. finally giving up I decided that I was going to try this a different way. I smashed my lips to his and it didn't take long for him to respond. He bit my bottom lip harder than usual causing me to gasp and he slipped  his tongue in my mouth. He rolled on his back lifting me so that I was straddling him.  I pulled away and his sleepy blue eyes opened.

"Good morning beautiful are you going to wake me up like that from now on or was that a one time deal?" He asked.

" Morning I don't know we will just have to see" I smirked giving him a peck on the lips before getting off of him and the bed. I walked in to the bathroom locking the door behind me to take a quick shower before going to wake Anna for our shopping trip today.

Once I was done with my shower I put on the clothes Cayden left out for me and left the room. In the hall I ran into Olivia.

" Good morning Olivia" I said

" Morning Aria do you have plans for the day?" she asked offering a friendly smile. Which was new, I think I got through to her last night.

" yeah Cayden is taking Anna and I shopping today"

" oh well have fun"

" thanks I have to go get Anna ready see you around"

" bye"

I walked into the room Anna was staying in and shook her to try and get her away. She just rolled over and curled back up in a ball still sleeping. Trying a different approach I picked her up setting her in my lap as I sat on the bed. I whispered in her ear " Anna time to wake up" over and over again until she opened her green eyes. She rubbed her eyes and sat up in my lap looking around lost.

" Sissy?"

" Yeah"

" I have to potty"

" OK come on" I said carrying her over to the bathroom door and shutting it behind her. Once she came back out I gave her the clothes Cayden gave her. After she got changed I brushed her black curly hair and put it up in a pony tail for her. After she finished getting ready we walked back to Cayden's room and he was still in bed and had fallen back asleep.

" Sissy hes sleeping"

" I know lets wake him up OK" I said

she nodded getting up on the bed and jumping on him. he woke up at the sudden pounce on his stomach. She just smiled at him and said " sissy said its time to get up"

" did she now?"

Putting on a serious face the three year old said " Yes she did and you better get up or your in trouble"

" Is that so?" He asked chuckling and she nodded her head repeatedly. He sat up and started tickling her causing her to laugh. " sisssy" she called trying to get me to help her. I just shook my head at the two of them and smiled as I watched how good he was with Anna. I wonder what it will be like when we have our pups.

" Lets get sissy" Cayden said as he stopped tickling Anna and they both got off the bed and started towards me.

" Don't you dear" I said, but Cayden picked me up and held me as Anna tickled me. "Stop stop stop" I managed to choke out between laughs as they continued to tickle me.

Once they stopped Cayden spoke " I'm going to go get dressed, then we can have breakfast before we go OK"

" what about running the perimeter?" I asked knowing he ran every morning  with Alex and Brayden.

" Max is going to run this morning for me" He explained as I scooped up Anna and took her down stairs.

Once in the kitchen I poured all three of us a bowl of cereal and took them to the table with Anna clinging to my leg. I set her in one of the chairs and put her bowl in front of her so she could eat. Seconds later Cayden appeared and I handed him his bowl before starting to eat mine. He mumbled a thank you and I said " your welcome"

We all finished eating and I took the bowls to the sink and rinsed them out before turning and asking Cayden " Hey would you mind if I asked Olivia to come with us. I mean you don't have to say yes I just thought with us starting over it would be nice"

" babe you can invite anyone you want" 

" Thanks Cay"

" Cay?"

" Yup I'm going to go find Olivia" I said leaving the two of them in the kitchen. I didn't take me long to find her and she agreed to come with us not that I was taking no for an answer.

A half hour later we arrived at the mall and we all got out of the car, Cayden getting Anna from the car seat he borrowed and carrying her as we walked to the doors of the mall. Once inside Cayden asked " where do you ladies want to go first"

Looking at Olivia I asked " Would you mind if we got Anna's stuff first then headed toward the other stores" she shook her head no and we headed towards JC Penny's.  Inside the store we started grabbing clothes in her sizes. We picked out dresses, pants, shirts, and the other necessities. We walked over to the dressing rooms and I went in with her helping her try them on. We put back several items, but ended up with at least ten outfits by the time we walked out of the store. My favorite being a pink summer dress with butterflies all over it. 

Next we went to payless to pick out some shoes. I got a pair of blues sneakers and a pair of gladiator sandals. We got Anna a pair of sneakers and some cute sandals she liked. Olivia and Cayden even picked out a pair. Cayden was being sweat about spending the money and told us to pick out whatever we wanted, but I still went and found the cheapest things I liked. He wasn't even complaining about walking around with us. Olivia and I carried the bags well he carried Anna through the mall. I was pretty happy that Anna was doing so well with Cayden because back home she only really let my parents, Liam and me around her.

Next we went into forever twenty one. I picked out a few tops, skinny jeans, and shorts. Cayden also picked out a few things for me that were a little more expensive than the stuff I was looking at. Olivia picked out a few things for herself and we went to the changing rooms to try some things on while Cayden waited outside the changing rooms with Anna. I tried on everything and showed Cayden the jeans and tops now all I had to do was try on the shorts. I put on the first pair of shorts and walked out of the changing room. Cayden's eyes darted right to my bare legs. " Like what you see" I teased. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear sending shivers of pleasure through my body" Yeah and if you don't go change im going to take you in the changing room" I nodded and went back into the changing room, but not before he slapped my butt. I tried on the rest of the shorts but this time I didn't show him them and just kept the four pairs I liked.

When we were all done trying on clothes we checked out and made a trip to the car before we did anything else.

" Sissy, Caycay im hungry"

" Ok lets go eat before we do anymore shopping" I said.

" Ok" Cayden said leading the way to the food court.

After we all ate we went to Burlington Coat factory to get Anna some more clothes because Cayden insisted on getting her more. She already had him wrapped around her finger what would it be like if we ever had a daughter causing me to smile at that thought. Then we went to 2cute where i got a pair of jeans and shorts and one top trying not to go over board.

We walked up to victoria's secret the last store Olivia and I wanted to go to. I turned to Cayden handing him my bags as I took Anna.

" wait right here and we will be back soon"

" hey that's not fair"

" yes it is just think I can show you what I get later" I said giving him a peck on the lips. We heard someone clear their throat and turned to see Olivia with her arms crossed shaking her head with an amused expression. She took my arm and looked at Cayden and said " Stay".

We each picked out some items and checked them out. I smirked when I thought about what I said before to Cayden. Still holding Anna's hand Olivia and I walked out and Cayden was right where we had left him. I notice a few girls checking him out and I felt a wave of jealousy course through me. So I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips and asked " ready to go babe"  He nodded and we walked out to the car.

" Thank you Cayden" I said as we reached the car.

" Your welcome Its no problem I like doing things for you" he said like it was no big deal. What would I have done if he never found us in the clearing that day? I smiled as he took the bags from Olivia and I.

Cayden put the bags in the back and I buckled Anna into the carseat. I got in next to her while Olivia got into the passenger seat and Cayden in the drivers seat. He pulled out of the mall parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 5.1K 20
Zach is the youngest of the Ray brothers. After meeting Ali he's been drinking and has been trouble to his brothers'. Kat Edwards, the name is prett...
1.9K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
2M 60.3K 40
She seeked solace in kneading dough and icing tiers of cakes, but Katherina Baker was given an ultimatum by her parents. Choose a career that they wa...
318K 2.7K 6
Who helped Dylan get his first audition? Me. Who gave Dylan all the support when no one else would? Me. Who was Dylan's best friend? The one person...