gone man » alex standall

By glassmanjoseph

Alex Standall, alone most of his life, all responsibilities fall on him. His mother doesn't even take care of... More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
•thirty-two•
•thirty-three•
•thirty-four•
•thirty-five•
•thirty-six•
•thirty-seven•
•thirty-eight•
•thirty-nine•
•forty•
•forty-one•
•forty-two•
•forty-three•
•forty-four•
•forty-five•
•forty-six•
•forty-six•
•forty-eight•
•forty-nine•
•fifty•
authors note?

•twenty-two•

345 14 8
By glassmanjoseph

   (A/N: this will not be the last chapter I may seem like it but there's still more)
   I sit upright on the bed, bag in hand. A slight smile represents me being excited to leave.
   I feel bad, though, leaving Kian. I'd probably come visit soon.
   He hasn't been himself the last few days. Not talking as much, a little more depressed.
   It's sad, he was the one who got me to laugh and smile while I was here.

   I'm lost in my thoughts again when the door suddenly bursts open.

"Alex Standall, we have you ready to leave."

   I stand up hesitantly, but surely I do. Still, I hate hospitals, and the reason I was here this time wasn't all that great.
   But I don't regret it, it's just embarrassing that it didn't work. Maybe I should go back to school, go to therapy I guess. I don't know what to do with my life.

   I walk outside with one of the people who work here behind me. Then, of all people, my mom sits there in the parking lot in her red Camaro.
   I run up to the vehicle, opening the car door slowly, scared of what's going to happen.

(A/N: YEEEEEeeeEee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1K 22
dream x fem reader you go to visit your best friend of almost two years and stay alone with him for three weeks. the problem is that, you like him. a...
937 28 22
Jessica lives with her dad and brother after her mother died when she was younger. Things go from bad to worse as time goes on. Jamie, her brother, d...
72.4K 1.7K 51
Y/n L/n was a normal girl living a normal life. She's got a group of amazing friends including Justin Foley, Jessica Davis, and Alex Standall. She's...
841 61 15
DISCLAIMER: In almost ALL chapters- Self Harm, suicidal thoughts, mental illness, smut...If any of this bothers you, be careful reading it please. A...