𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

By thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... More

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

25; celebration

76 5 0
By thekillerde4th

okieeee

let's go onward! 😇

plus, these josh pics are all random, so don't ask...❤️

i just get them off online, or tumblr, or pinterest, or even instagram... 💯

wherever it gets my attention 👽

----------------------------------

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Violet's P.O.V.

I was going through my stuff to try and find something pretty cute for these little party that was going to happen for a reason.

Well, it's my birthday! I'm turning 27 years old already, and I can't believe it was already happening... Oh my god, time flies by so quickly, and it's been more exciting with Josh in my life.

Being together for 3 months now is like, a dream come true.

After picking a tank top, I sighed and sat on my bed before I heard a soft knock on my door to see Sapphire.

"Hey," she said with her hair still like she got it the day I came back to Ohio with the others.

I waved before asking "Aren't you going with us? You know, the most happy day for me is today."

She faked a smile before saying "Yeah, I have to do a big project for school, and I'm heading out to my friend's house to work on it."

I sighed before saying "Can't you work on it any other day?"

"I just got the assignment today..." she said rolling her eyes. "Plus, it's due tomorrow, so..."

"What project?"

"Something involving society and nature. I got to go."

She walked away before I could call her out, but I stopped to just sit on my bed.

I wish Josh was here...

Josh's P.O.V.

While checking with Tyler on the little apartment to get in Ohio, I was roaming through each little special place I had in mind to see what it would be like for Vi and I to live together.

Our relationship has been almost perfect, and the reason almost is in there is because we do have like, 1 or two fights almost every month. It's been always her saying this or that, but at the end of the day, it's how relationships work. I am just perfectly happy with seeing her today since it's her birthday.

That's when I gasped before standing in the middle of the living room before Tyler said "What?"

"Violet's birthday gift!!" I said in a panic before I ran out of the apartment.

"WAIT!" Tyler said.

I stopped in my tracks to turn to him. "I need to get one for her too!"

I smiled before motioning him to come with me, and he said to the landlord before running with me down the stairs and then the elevator.

We got outside and ran inside the mall to check wherever it was good to buy Violet.

"What does she like?" Tyler asked me in a out-of-breath way.

"She loves Vans," I said. "We can just buy her a pair, and that's good."

Tyler looked at me with a stupid face. "No dur, she likes Vans. We need something better though, her closet is getting a bit much, and she needs something else."

"What? Like flowers and a card?"

Tyler smiled and looked at me again. "You asking if I do get that?"

"I lied when I didn't get her a present. I did, and it's with Jenna. You sir, have to get it before she looks pretty miserable at the party."

I sighed before we headed over to the little shop with flowers.

The real cute thing was that there were violets to buy for her, so I bought one along with a card of romantic.

Tyler shouted a bit before saying "Her party's starting in like, ten minutes!"

We headed to Tyler's car before we took off at the little party place we planned.

Once we got there, we dove out of the car to sneak in the little door behind the place we were having the party before I saw Jenna there with Jade.

Jenna saw us and almost got mad just by the sight of us before Tyler said "We needed to go to the store to get Violet's present."

She looked at me with my hands of violets and a card.

"You got a pen?"

Jenna sighed before walking over to the bar and grabbing one and handing it to me. "Lucky she isn't here yet..."

I sighed before sitting down and writing what I felt for Violet in the birthday card.

Violet's P.O.V.

I felt a bit confused when I was told by Sapphire to go to this little location that she didn't even bother telling me about. Hopefully it wasn't anywhere abandoned or crazy.

This was my outfit for the birthday:

My hair was flowing through the rolled down window before the car pulled up to a place that was surrounded by some other buildings before the driver told me to go inside.

I smiled gently before getting out and seeing it take off fast before I sighed and went over by the door.

That's when I felt something was up, so I had to do the white thing like in the movies... I opened the door.

When I did, I looked around to see the lights dimmed / out before the lights went up fast and everyone jumped out and said "SURPRISE!!!"

My heart instantly kicked me in the chest before I sighed of relief and looked downwards before people were still cheering for me.

That's when I was hugged by my mother, who seemed to be pretty excited for this little occasion.

"Happy birthday honey!" she said.

I saw Jade coming over to hug me and I hugged my dad before looking around for Sapphire, but it looked like she wasn't lying.

"Where's Josh and them?" I asked.

Jade pointed over to the little room where people would drink, and I realized this was the bar / dance place. Looked like my dad got the hookup going.

"I'm gonna go say hi real quick!" I said before walking over to them.

Jenna squealed before she hugged me and said "Happy birthday!"

We let go and I said "Thank you..."

Tyler did the same and I saw Josh writing something down before Tyler said "He's just finishing some list for the party."

"Ohhh..." I said telling by how much Tyler was sweating.

I smiled before I sighed and said "I haven't had a party in like, seven years..."

"WHAT?!" Tyler and Jenna shouted with the music blasting on.

I giggled before I saw water and I took a bottle.

Josh's P.O.V.

I finished the little letter before I closed the card and did the little folding and sealing the envelope before I stood out of the stool with the flowers and Tyler raised his eyebrows at me.

I nodded before he tapped Violet on the shoulder to have her turn to face them, and then see me.

She opened her mouth before smiling and running over to hug me.

"Happy birthday babe!" I said through the music.

Vi let go before she gasped with the violets I got, and she said "They are my favorite! Thank you!"

I smiled before saying "It was for nothing."

She smiled before kissing me on the lips gently before she let go and said "Why don't we go celebrate?"

"YEAH!" we all said in a cheerful tone.

The night was just filled with everything. With all the music blasting to everyone dancing while Violet and I stayed at the table and talked almost the entire party was fun. It didn't look like her parents were comfortable with this party since it was mostly some people Tyler and I got along with Jenna's friends and some of Violet's "friends" from college. It must've been fun if Onya was here though...

That's when the music finished, and Tyler went up to the stage and said "Is everyone enjoying tonight!?"

Everybody cheered before Tyler hiccuped and laughed a bit. I could tell he was getting drunk, and I wasn't really feeling it, nor was Violet either.

"We need to give a hand one more time for the birthday girl!" Tyler said pointing over at Violet sitting next to me. "Along with her boyfriend who loves her to death!"

The light went on us before Tyler said "Happy birthday Violet!"

Everyone cheered along with some birthday wishes before Violet blushed a bit and hid in her sweater before I said "You okay?"

She nodded before laughing and looking at me. "I'm just a little mushy when it comes for me to be noticed, you know?"

"Same," I said smiling.

She looked at me before saying "You're just saying that since I am like that."

I laughed before kissing her cheek and she made a silly face with me tagging along.

*2:00 AM*

"-happy birthday to you!" everyone sang before Violet blew her candles and we all cheered before Violet smiled.

I took a little of the cake and touched her nose with it.

She gasped when I did that, and she looked at me before wiping it off and licking it. "It's still good though," she said smiling.

Everyone laughed before her mom cut the cake to give us all with Violet's playlist going off in the background softly.

We all enjoyed it before we had some people go up and talk about Violet as well, and even some of her friends brought back memories.

I had no clue Violet was so much talkative with her friends than with anyone in general. I guess you got to get to her good side, which was easy for me.

That's when Brendon said "Josh! You come up!"

I finished my cake before I set it on the table and went up halfway before I turned around and kissed Violet on the lips.

I got up to the stage and breathed heavily before I saw the eyes lay on me.

"Well... I guess I might be the special person for last now," I said smiling. "Um... I just wanna say that meeting Violet was one of the most interesting and yet, happiest days of my life. It made me feel a bit queezy when I saw her outside her house when she was trying to wait for her mom to help her with groceries."

People laughed before Violet's mom said "Thank you for having her do something!"

More laughed before I moved away before sighing and looking at Violet.

"You know... I usually don't say this a whole lot, but I really do feel more happier when I see Violet. It's like, seeing someone I actually want to see every day, and not feel any regret at all. When I usually see her, it's making me feel more happy that if I hadn't ask her to help me out with my parent's stuff, I'd probably think she'd be a fan of the band and just freak out over me or Tyler. But no... I see someone that actually means a whole lot to me on another level, right above Tyler."

Everyone laughed again before Tyler gave me a thumbs up. Jenna smiled before I finished with "I just want to say... Violet, I want to wish you the best 27th birthday for you. You've made me a better person and a better boyfriend that I could ever meet in my life. I love you."

Everyone "awwed" before I set the mic down with cheers afterwards before I went by Violet and she wiped her tear from her eye.

I kissed her before she rested herself onto before I wrapped my arm around her and leaned onto her.

"I love that," she said. "It made me feel like... really happy to hear those words come out."

I smiled before saying "It was nothing..."

"Okay!" Jade said getting onstage. "We need to actually hear Violet play some music since she's been hiding that as a secret. Why don't we play some songs for everyone?"

People were into it before I saw Violet look at me and said "I don't really want to..."

"Aww, come on!" I begged. "I want to hear you sing!"

She sighed before Jade said "Come on, let's sing those songs with the ukulele!"

Violet groaned before grabbing the ukulele and went on stage with Tyler shouting "The new Twenty One Pilots!"

I laughed before hitting him and Violet sighed into the mic while Jade revealed the drum set she prepared.

Jade sat down before adjusting her seat.

Violet said "What song?"

Jade said some song, and Violet said "Okay... She decided to sing The Judge."

Some people cheered along with Tyler and I.

Violet sighed before she started strumming to the song and going with the lyrics that fitted it.

When the leader of the bad guys sang
Something soft and soaked in pain
I heard the echo from his secret hideaway
He must've forgot to close his door
As he cranked out those dismal chords
And his four walls declared him insane

Her voice sounded almost perfect, and I was jaw dropped to hear her sing along with Tyler being the same thing.

When Violet sang that high note of "set me free", I almost fainted before Tyler looked at me in shock before she kept singing.

People were swaying their arms back and forth before I started recording Violet playing, and Jade playing her drums too.

This was one of the best days to be hearing this, and I literally wanted to hear Violet sing all the time now.

----------------------------------

a shocker!! 😱

i mean, i did write it in the first part of who Violet is💜

more to commeeee!🙏

byyyyeee!✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.2K 31
Tyler was 17, High School was a drag and his home life made things no easier. After a series of unfortunate events throughout his childhood he found...
9K 413 28
Sleeping with your best friend has a lot of potential to go badly, but sometimes we all get lonely. Erin Purcell knew that it was dangerous, but she...
237K 7K 35
Olivia has been Josh's best friend since they were kids. They were always there for each other, even through all their problems and band inconvenienc...
236 17 13
Cast: josh,tyler,aqua,max,mark and mecena Aqua meet this boy named josh (yes from tøp) and she falls in love with him but she does not know these fee...