After School Buddy (Larry Sty...

By becauseharoldx

Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Loui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 9

965 35 5
By becauseharoldx

**Dedicated to @MusicGirl21 because she is fab and followed me (silently fangirling)**

The next day, Louis was walking around in the school hall muttering a few words to himself. He was practicing what to say to Harry. He knew that he would eventually talk to him since they both hang out after school. He was looking down the whole time and kept practicing what he was going to say. 

Suddenly he bumped into someone (A little too harshly) and their books fell to the ground. He quickly looked up. 

"I'm so so-" 

Louis looked at the person in shock. He bumped into Harry who was now quickly picking his books off from the ground. Louis knelt down and helped him pick the books up. He looked at Harry while taking his books who didn't even glance at him. Harry quickly took his books and stood up along with Louis. He walked away, but mumbled a sorry when he passed Louis. 

Louis looked at him walking away and quickly walked up to him.

"Hey Harry." Harry didn't look at him and just continued walking. He didn't want to make things even more awkward. 

"So what class do you have next?" Louis asked, he just wanted Harry to acknowledge him if not, at least look at him. Unfortunately Harry didn't look at him. He walked to his locker and opened it.

"So Harry I wanted to ask you-" Before Louis could finish Harry slammed his locker, making Louis jump. He looked at Harry, startled. 

"I am not doing anything for you." Louis was taken aback by the deepness of his voice.

"Harry I-" 

"Shut up Louis. You're being a dick by making me do all these things for you just because I care about Zayn's happiness and because he's my friend. How about this? I'll just not sit with you and your clique and just sit in the auditorium?" 

Before Louis could say anything, Harry strutted off leaving behind a shocked, but guilty Louis. 

"I fucked up big time." He said to himself and walked to his next class.

                                                                            *****

After school Louis was waiting for the younger boy at their regular meeting place. It's been 20 minutes and Harry still wasn't there. Soon 20 minutes turned to 30. Louis groaned and walked to the back of the school. He had a hunch on where Harry would be. 

Louis walked to the library and stopped when he saw the curly haired boy sitting at the front of the library, reading a book. Louis smiled a bit and then walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. 

Harry looked up and saw Louis. He wrinkled his nose and then looked back at his book.

"Why are you here?" He asked, without looking up from his book. 

"Well I was wondering why you weren't with me. You know cause we're after school buddies." Louis said playfully.

Harry didn't look up and Louis frowned.

"Look I'm sorry for bossing you around and just making you work around for me." Louis said. Harry looked up at him from his book and sighed. He put it down and stood up. 

"Louis I wasn't mad at you I was just upset and bossing me around isn't the main reason why I'm upset with you." 

Louis looked at him confused. 

"What are you talking about?"  Harry shook his head. 

"Nothing, lets just go outside." Louis still looked at him, not moving and Harry sighed.

"I'll tell you some other time. Lets just go." 

Louis was still curious, but decided to let it go. He didn't want to upset Harry even more. 

They walked to their bench and took a seat and just looked at each other without saying a word. Harry and Louis had the same idea in their heads and wanted to say the same thing to each other. After a few moments Harry spoke up. 

"So Louis I uh.. actually.. erm wanted to ask you something." Harry ran his hand through his hair. He was really nervous. 

"Would you like to go to the light festival with me? I mean not like a date or anything." Harry blushed furiously and Louis smirked. 

"Niall is going to be there so it won't seem like a date and-"  Harry stopped midway when Louis got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Ok I got it. So when are you picking me up for the date babe?" Louis winked. 

"Its not..And I'll text you the details later." Harry said, his cheeks turning crimson red. 

Louis smirked and pinched Harry's cheeks. 

"You look so cute when you're embarresed." 

Harry blushed even harder and glared at Louis before looking back down.

"We have 50 minutes so lets play some footie." Louis said, looking at his watch.

"I don't know how." Harry said, standing up and following Louis who was walking to the football field.

"Then I'll teach you! It's actually easy with kicking the ball and stuff." Louis said.

"That's because you actually know how to play." Harry scoffed and Louis just rolled his eyes and walked up to a football and took it in his hands. 

"Just watch. Stand right here." He ordered, pointing to a certain place on the grass. Harry walked over and Louis dropped the ball to his feet and kicked it to Harry. Who looked at Louis questionably.

"What am I exactly supposed to do?" 

Louis shook his head and ran to Harry. 

"You have to stop the ball and try to kick to the goal and I have to try and get it." Louis explained.

"Oh I get it now." Louis smiled at him and then ran back to his orginal place.

"Ok ready? Start!"

Soon the game started and Harry was running across the field and kicking the ball. Louis quickly went in front of him and took the ball from him. Harry frowned and ran to Louis. He tried to get the ball, but missed. He grunted and tried to get the ball again, but Louis dodged him and kicked the ball into the goal. 

"ERG!" Harry yelled. Louis laughed and went to the goal to get the ball.

"I'm shit at this game." Harry said. Louis ran back to the younger boy and patted his back.

"You're not shit at football, its your first time anyway." 

"Whatever." Harry said.

"Lets play again." Louis said.

"Fine."  Harry said, he needed to win.

They soon started the game again with Louis winning. 

"Fuck." Harry said. 

"Now Harold, there's no need to use bad language here."

"Fuck you." He said.

"One last game come on Hazza!" 

"No I don't want to loose!" Harry said. 

"Pleaseeeeee." Louis pleaded with puppy eyes and Harry knew he couldn't resist.

"Fine." Harry sighed, "Watch me loose." 

They started playing again, but this time Louis went easier on Harry. Minutes later Harry won 2-1 

"YES FINALLY!" Harry yelling happily, pumping his fist in the air. 

Louis just smiled at him, he was really happy. Of course it was because he let Harry win. 

"That was strangly really easy." Harry said. He was panting, but he didn't let that get in the way of his victory. 

"Well you're the winner. We should go back, our mums could be here by now." Louis said. Harry nodded and walked over to the bench and got his stuff.

"That was a fun game and can't wait for the date." Louis said mischievously and kissed Harry's cheek. 

Harry blushed, but before clarifying that it wasn't a date, Louis left. For some reason Harry didn't mind it becoming a date, but then Niall would be there so it wasn't really a date. Although, Harry felt like something special would happen at the light festival. 

As he walked over to his car with Anne in it, he was thinking about the football game. The 3rd one was very easy and Louis took the defeat quite easily. Then Harry knew why. 

Louis let him win. 

Harry blushed at the thought and smiled.

"What's up with the smile?" Anne asked as he got to the car. 

"Nothing just a joke that Louis told me." Harry lied and Anne smirked.

"Louis seems like a nice lad. He's fit." Anne said.

"Yeah." Harry agreed then paused and blushed. 

"Oh is he really? How about cute?"  Anne teased. 

"Stop it mum! Lets go, I'm hungry." Harry said and Anne laughed and started the engine. 

When Harry got home he couldn't stop thinking that Louis would actually let him win. 

He was probably feelings guilty. 

Harry thought to himself. But then again, Louis and feeling sorry for him? Even about a game like football? Not a chance. 

He was probably just tired.

Harry thought as he went to his room and dumped his backpack on the floor and came to a conclusion that Louis was just tired. He would never let Harry win.

Harry decided to let it go and he shouldn't get so worked up over a small football game. His thoughts then went into the light festival that was next week. Even though he was going to help Zayn out with Liam, he couldn't stop smiling at the fact that he was going to be with Louis. Even if Niall was also going to be there. 

Harry noticed that all his thoughts went straight to Louis all the time. He knew that it was just attraction because Louis was so handsome and beautiful and... Yeah he had to stop thinking about him. Harry knew that if he kept on thinking about him like this then he would grow some feelings for Louis and he didn't want to make that mistake. Plus Louis would never like him back. He's Harry. Who would want a geek like him who reads books all the time? 

Harry decided to take a break and he took out a book to read. He just wanted to stop thinking about Louis. Although he didn't deny on one thing. 

Harry has a tiny crush on Louis. 

_____________________________________________

Awwww so Harry has a crush on Louis :D Btw the light festival is in the next update! Sorry for the small update. I am making a longer one next! 

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT LOUIS' FOOTBALL GAME BECAUSE DAMN HE LOOKED SO ADORABLE AND SHORT OMG I WAS FANGIRLING AT SCHOOL! I SWEAR HARRY IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM. 

Comment and vote for this chapter! Thanks loves xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.7K 13
Louis Tomlinson is the new English teacher at the all-boys school. He has just gotten out of university and are at the age 24. Louis lives with his b...
1.1M 33.5K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...
1.3K 20 18
lou has been volunteering at the hospital his mum works at since he was 5 he met harry styles there a very beautiful boy harry then leaves the hospit...
18.8K 260 18
All the girls-and maybe perhaps a few boys- think fellow student Harry Styles is a hottie, but Louis Tomlinson thinks his ego is out of control. So w...