Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 65

236K 6K 17.5K
By StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

After the announcement our French teacher announced, I was uneasy of the whole idea. I've been told that I can't deal with pressure, the altitude when on a plane is too much. But once I saw Harry's face light up I felt bad. This is why I don't travel, well at least not long distances. Maybe I can try it? Since taking a train and a boat won't be an option.

"About time you got back." Harry's seated in his car clearly annoyed for taking more time than needed at the store.

"Shush." I silence him. He drives out of the parking lot and takes me home.

...

"How do you turn this shit on?" Harry plays with the ovens buttons making beeping sounds every time he does.

"Here." I move him aside and turn on the stove so it'll pre-heat in the meantime.

"What's this." He says shaking the the various boxes of cookie and cake batter for cupcakes in his hand in front of his face.

"You've never done this have you?" It's apparent he hasn't. I would have expected for his mum and him to have done it together at some point.

"No why? Should I have already done this or something?"

"Not really I just thought you might have. That's how I learned, you know baking with mum. My mum not having any girls of her own is kind of sad so I used to try to fill in that void. She's the one that taught me how to bake, cook, clean, but not make my bed." We both laugh remembering the time Harry had to make my bed the first time he spent the night over after getting into the fight with Niall.

"We better get going on these cupcakes first don't you think?" Harry picks out the cake batter mix instead of the cookie one. People always say that baking is only for women but I enjoy it not because I'm gay but it's fun.

Harry rips open the box and the bag that contains the batter mix. He's manages to read the instructions behind the box and get the batter ready.

"How is it coming along?" His back and mine are opposite of each other. I make the cookie batter while he does the cake one.

"You should call me a pro or some shit because I'm nailing this." He teases.

...

"You get the icing, I'll get the cupcakes out of the oven." I instruct him and he does as I say. We've been baking for about two hours non-stop. Luckily Harry's been so into it he hasn't made any sexual remark since we started.

I take out the cupcakes out of the oven and place them on the table. Harry sits down, obvious sign that he's exhausted.

"Did you like London?" I blurt out. We didn't really go into full detail about London back at the cafe. Today's been a crammed day. Finally seeing Harry, ditching, the new kid, and now baking goods in the course of only a few hours. It's almost as if Harry never left, I brushed off the whole partying in London thing because I didn't want to have to deal with Harry feeling bad about what he did even if he did deserve it. I missed him and having him here is all that really matters.

"London was nice but not nice enough for me to want to go live there, at least not now." He says crinkling his nose.

"Oh." I say as I squeeze the tube of icing and decorate the top of a cupcake.

"What's wrong?" Harry stands up and walks to me, tilting his head to look at me.

"Nothing." I lie. I'm not even sure I'll be able to go to France yet I'm here fund-raising.

"I think you need a break from all this." He motions his hand pointing out the whole mess of opened boxes and flour covered table.

"I can't. I need to finish them before my mum gets home from work."

"Wait, you're mum isn't here?" I shake my head and laugh at him.

"Don't you think you would've seen her by n-" Before I can finish what I have to say Harry gets a finger full of the icing and wipes it on the tip of my nose. The action is cute and I can finally see the playful side of him. "What was that for!" I yell pretending to be annoyed.

"Loosen up!" He says when he throws a hand full of flour at me, covering my clothes with the white powder.

"Look at what you did!" I look down at my clothes that are now white. I don't care about the clothes just about what his reaction will be at seeing me 'mad'.

"I can help with that." He steps towards me and lifts up my shirt without warning. I know what his intentions are.

"Wait." I tell him and run to the front door of the house to make sure it's locked.

"Harry?" I can't see him anywhere in the kitchen when I get back.

"In here." The sound of his voice leads me upstairs to my room.

By the time I get to the room he's already standing at the foot of my bed, naked.

"Harry!" I squeal.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." He smirks and sits down on the bed. My cheeks flush at his statement not because he's saying it but because it's the truth.

*Harry's POV*

"Come here." I demand. Louis does as I say and comes forward.

"This is what you meant in the halls by you needing me isn't it?" Of course it is, I was so close to jerking off myself back in London at the thought of Louis but I couldn't bring myself to it. I need him not my fucking hand.

"You catch on quickly." I stand up bring him into me. I pick him up off the floor, he's not very heavy which makes it even easier to carry him on to the bed. I lay him down gently and slowly pull his jeans off, they're not as tight as mine so taking them off isn't a hassle. He's already so hard for me just as much as I am for him. I take my lip ring in between my teeth while I hover over him just taking the sight of him in, every inch of him.

"Fuck." The words escape under my breath without the intention. I swoop down onto Louis and nod my head, signalling to him that I'm going in.

He winces when I do, screwing his eyes shut. It's no surprise that he grown unuse to it.

"It's ok, it's ok." I whisper, my head is next to his. I can feel his breathing become heavier every time I go deeper into him. I can feel his nails begin to dig into my back and we're just getting started. I can hear soft moans start to escape from his mouth.

"Louis wait." I stand up pulling out of him and sit myself on the bed. I pat my lap and he moves over to me, sitting on me.

"Slowly." I instruct as he sits down on to me. This way he'll feel more comfortable or adjust. He sits on me with each of his legs on either side of me. His arms wrap around my neck as he rocks his hips slowly gaining momentum each time he does.

"Lou" I moan into his ear. I can tell he's adjusting rather quick as he begins to rock his hips faster and faster. His cock stands in between his stomach and mine. I do the first thing that comes to mind and jerk him off and make him feel what I am.

"Harry!" He stops his movements when I wrap my hand around his hard length. When I look at him his pupils are dilated and lustful. He wants this more than me.

"Sh." I move my hand up and down his size making him move faster with every stroke.

"Fuck Harry, you're so." Louis doesn't finish his sentence. His words are shocking coming from him. His cheeks are flush more than they already are when I look at him confused. But I like how the words just come out.

"No baby go on." Louis is my baby. The smile on Louis' face is uplifting. He crashes his lips onto mine as he starts to bounce and rock at the same time. He cups my face with his hands, never letting our lips part. Whimpers come out in between the kiss. Although I'm the dominant one, Louis is the one with the dominance right now. He has full control of how to make me feel, he could stop at any time and have me beg for him but he doesn't know that.

Louis finally pulls away from the kiss and throws his head back, giving me the sign that he's close.

"Babe I'm, I'm-" I move my hand up and down his length faster and faster until he finally comes on my hand. He's done but I'm not and he knows that.

Louis presses his hand on my chest, on top of my hideous scar he's never brought up and hopefully he won't.

"Lay down." He instructs and I do as he says. He still sits on top of my size just that I'm laying on the bed. He continues to bounce on it until I stop him.

"Louis, fuck. Faster-" Why am I even asking. I carry him, turning him around and slamming him onto the bed. This is what I've been waiting for. I slam myself against him, feeling him everywhere. Fuck, he's so tight just like the first time, making the pleasure unbelievable. His moans become loud. His loud moans echo inside the small room along with mine. He tugs at my hair for mercy but I won't give in. I can feel myself coming to my high. This time I won't release into him, not today. My thrusts are fast but slow down and become sloppier by the second. Right before I come to my high, I pull out of Louis and release on to his stomach, leaving a small trail from his belly button to the middle of his chest.

I enter him again only to thrust into him a few more times and lay there on top of him. Our panting fills the from making it hotter and causing the windows to slightly fog up due to the heat our bodies have created.

We both lay there silent, no noises at all, only our heavy breathing can be heard. Louis plays with the fringes of my hair, twisting them on his finger.

"I missed you." I whisper into his ear.

"Me too." He quietly says back.

{Please vote and comment<3 sorry if the smut wasn't on point today and if I rushed things, it's pretty late and I need to update so yeah. Thank you for reading and hope you're all safe and sound 💕 ily}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 92 17
You made me feel like I was hard to love, and for that, I will never forgive you.
155K 7.9K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
817K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
6.2K 480 11
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...