Saved By Her Idol... | Demi L...

By sarahhh_lovatic

Alex Green has been bullied, abused, and has many more issues. What happens when she meets her idol at a meet... More

Saved By Her Idol
The Beginning
Heart Attack
Authors Note
Warrior
Don't Forget
On The Line
Authors Note
This Is Me
I Hate You Dont Leave Me
In Case
Get Back
Aftershock
Catch Me
Authors Note
Falling Over Me
For the Love of a Daughter
Quiet
Give Your Heart A Break
Authors Note
Solo
Behind Enemy Lines
Until Your Mine
The Middle
In Real Life
Fix A Heart
Who's That Boy
Nightingale
Heart By Heart
Give Me Love
U.N.I
Small Bump
Kiss Me
Authors Note
Sing
Lego House
Authors Note
Finally Back
A New Beginning
Discovering Feelings
The End

Believe In Me

787 10 6
By sarahhh_lovatic

Demi's POV

Well..today is the day I meet up with Niall at Nando's and I'm stressing. I had told Niall that I really liked him a couple months back before he left for his UK tour.

I told him that if he ever moved to L.A I would try to work things out between us.

That's why I said oh shit while talking to Nick because I had totally forgotten about what I said to Niall.

This is so bad. Im lying to two people! Two people that I love and care about very much. I can't just choose who, I mean it's no that simple I love both of them.

I got up and got dressed to go get some breakfast with Sarah at IHOP like I had promised her the night before.

I feel really bad the whole reason I adopted her was to help her recover and it's like I haven't even been paying any attention to her. Like at all!

For all I know she could be still self-harming. I know she eats now but I haven't checked her wrists in about 2 months.

I went into Alex's room and saw her still sleeping. I went by her side and tried to wake her up.

Alex- Morning Dem.

Demi- Morning gorgeous! Are we still on for IHOP?

Alex- Of course, I'll take as much time with you as I can. We never hang out anymore...

Demi- I know and I'm really sorry I've just been distracted by a lot I things lately and I haven't been paying you enough attention.

Alex- It's ok I understand your a busy woman.

We both laughed but inside I felt really terrible. I have been so focused on Nick and Niall and so many other things I forgot that I have a kid to take care of!

Alex got dressed and we headed to IHOP.

-At IHOP-

Demi- So do you know what you want yet?

Alex- No but I think I want blueberry pancakes!

Demi- You can have whatever you want! This morning is all about you!

Alex- This morning? I thought we could like spend the day together. I wanted to go see "Frozen". I thought it would be cool to go with you.

Demi- Ugh I know I'm really sorry but I'm meeting Niall at Nando's at 6:00.

Alex- Why is it always about guys lately! It's either Nick, Joe, now Niall. You don't even talk to me anymore! :,(

Demi- Alex I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you! I promise, tomorrow it can just be me and you l. We can do whatever you want!

Alex- I guess..

Why do I feel like such a bitch right now! I hate hurting Alex's feelings. I have to make this right!

We basically just sat quiet and ate our food. Alex didn't eat much but it's not cause of the disorder. I could tell that it was because she was upset. Because of me.

Wow Demetria look what your doing to her!

We left IHOP and went home it was about 3:00. We got home and I saw a really angry looking Nick standing by the door.

Nick- What the hell Demi!

Demi- What!?

Nick- You tell me you have feelings for me than I hear from Alex that your going out with Niall tonight! I thought you weren't a thing?

Demi- We're not I'm just meeting him for dinner, he's only here for a couple days and he asked if we could hang out. It's not a date.

Nick- I hope it's not because I'll kick his ass!

Demi- No you won't Nick!

Nick- Why are you sticking up for him!?

Demi- Because he's my friend and he didn't do anything to you! We're just meeting to catch up! THATS IT!

Niall's POV

I can wait to see Demi! I've missed her so much. Ever since what she told me I've been waiting to see how things go.

I can't wait to tell her I bought an apartment here for a couple months while we take a break on tour! She's going to be so exited!

-Calling Demi-

Niall- Hey Demi, are we still meeting at Nando's tonight?

Demi- Yeah, I can't wait to see you!

Niall- You to. I have great news!

Demi- What?

Niall- We'll you'll have to meet me and find out! See you soon Demi, Bye.

Demi- Ya bye.

-End of Call-

Ok now to pick out what I'm gonna wear!

Demi's POV

God can this get any worse!?

-2 1/2h Later-

-At Nando's-

Demi- Nialler! How have you been!

He pulled my into a huge hug.

Niall- Hey Dem, I've been good you!

Demi- Great, so how about we get something to eat I know you have to be hungry!

Niall- Oh I'm starving!

We sat down at a table and ordered our food.

Demi- So how are the boys?

Niall- They're good, they all went out somewhere together.

Demi- Aww I'm sorry you didn't go with them.

Niall- It's ok I've been with them everyday I'd much rather be with you. You know why I asked you here right?

Demi- Yeah... :/

Niall- Why don't you seem happy?

Demi- Because Niall, my feeling have changed since a couple months ago...Im not sure I truly meant why I said to you.

Niall- We'll um, you know I respect your decision but you can't do this to me anymore Dem. I love you I always have but you keep leading me on and making me think you like me back and then you change your mind. It's either you like me or not.

Demi- I know, I know and I'm really sorry. It's just that I want to be friends, Niall I don't want I hurt you.

Niall- Demi you won't, I know you wont.

Demi- It's not that...

Niall- We'll then what is it Demi?

Demi- I've fallen for someone else, someone I've had feelings for a long time but just didn't know it and I can't lie to myself and tell you I'm in love with you because I'm not.

Tears were forming in his eyes. I could see him about to cry but he held it back.

Niall- I understand, I guess now isn't the best time to tell you that I got an apartment here. It's fine, you know how you feel. I'll back off.

He walked out of Nando's with tears rolling down his eyes. How could I do this to him! It just seems that everyone I love is mad at me. I can't take this. I know what I have to do...

________________________________________________ Woah that was intense! What the heck does Demi have to do?! Can't wait for you to find out! Anyway I wanted to tell you that I'm going to make shorter chapters and update more and then like here an there I'll throw in a long chapter. Love you, bye xoxo - Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.3K 31
Demi met a friend at the additions to Barney & Friends. Her name is Selena and they grew a great friendship. They both followed their dreams to fame...
108K 2.7K 32
Whitney Alia Baybridge is only 15 years old. She gets bullied endlessly at school. Kids pick on her for everything she does. She cuts herself everyda...
170K 4.6K 35
Emma has trouble trusting someone to take care of her. Scared everyone will always be the same, she tries to avoid people. Can Demi help her overcome...
309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...