~Back To The Future: InuYasha...

By QueenOfNekoWriters

This is my fifth book, in my InuYasha X Reader series. I'm so excited for this book! As always, you're going... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~End~

~Chapter Seventeen~

794 37 20
By QueenOfNekoWriters

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

...Sigh...

"InuYasha, I can see that something's bothering you. Wish to explain?" Miroku said, while sitting down, next to me.

"Yeah... How do I tell (y/n) that I want to be with her forever?"

"That's simple. Ask her to marry you."

"It's that simple?"

"Sort've. You need to be in the right place, at the right time."

"How do I do that?!"

"Well, first, you got to get a ring. Then, you go on a date with her. Then, you ask her, while getting on one knee."

"I see. But, where can I get a ring, worthy of (y/n)?"

"I remember hearing about a cave, up north, where there were the most exquisite gems, and, jewels. I'm sure you could-"

I didn't give Miroku time to finish, since I stood up, and, ran north, to the cave.

(y/n)... I'll make you my wife... I swear it...

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Sigh, where's InuYasha? He's been gone for three days, and, I haven't heard from him. Just where is he!?

As I was walking near a river, I heard my love calling out my name.

"(y/n)!"

I turned, to face InuYasha.

"Where have you been?"

"Doesn't matter. What does matter is that you meet here at this same exact spot, in six hours."

"Why-"

"See you then!" InuYasha then ran off.

Sheesh, he's so impulsive.

...Sigh...

I then went, to find Kagome, and, Sango.

I have a feeling that InuYasha's wanting me to go on a date with him, so, I need some DESPERATE help getting ready. 

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry that it's short. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.5K 15
You are (Y/N) (L/N). A titan shifter and a captain in the Survey Corps. You worked alongside Levi Ackerman and Hanji Zoe. You had a huge crush on Le...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
857K 17.5K 60
Hi everyone, in this book will just be some of the beloved Naruto Characters x the lovely reader! So I hope you guys enjoy! :) I do not own any of th...
560K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...