Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Eight

1.1K 27 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--William's Point Of View--

I took my hand away from Charlie's forehead and kicked back the guilty feeling in my gut, I looked up at Charlie who was wiping tears away from his face with the back of his hand "No come on Charlie don't do that" I facepalmed carefully hugging him to avoid hurting his stomach.

"That's horrible" He mumbled gripping the back of my jacket "Continuously having your little brother as a way to kick your self esteem down, I couldn't imagine what it would be like if Sammy died but your brother really did, then you had to witness your own murder" He buried his face in my shoulder tightening his grasp on my chest.

"It's okay really, Just stop stressing yourself out. I was at fault here for betting you pent up by showing you that" I pulled away using my hand to gently push him back into the bed "I was such an asshole, Please don't tear my limbs off" He grabbed hold of my jacket to pull me down to his level gently placing his lips into my mine before letting go of my jacket to place his hand on my neck as he forced my mouth open to slip his tongue inside.

"Woah hey now, I'm not allowed to do that when you're this hurt" I pulled my face away from him earning a disappointed groan from Charlie "Get some rest." I ordered putting distance between us to shift the chair back a few millimetres "Well you're an asshole too now" He grumbled pulling the blanket over his shoulders "Look I'm in a cucoon" He laughed shuffling around in the blanket.

"You are such a child." I shook my head facepalming in embarassment "Sorry that I am SUCH an embarassment to you" He rolled his eyes closing them "I really am sorry, I was a self absorbed dick" He chuckled pulling the covers down from his shoulders "I shouldn't of let you run away. We're even" I ran a hand through my hair looking toward the clock on the wall.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I sat out in the courtyard with Cedric for about an hour before I started getting cold "Do you wanna go home? I can make you dinner if you want" Cedric offered getting up from the bench and pulling me up by my arm and led me back into the hospital "Cedric sir would you like me to drive you and Young Samandriel home?" A man probably about Charlie's age appeared before us standing quite stiffly.

"If you like Angelo, Patrols are done for the night so you can eat dinner with us and watch movies with us" Cedric grinned patting the Angelo guy over the back "Stop being so uptight Angelo jeez" Cedric punched Angelo in the shoulder as he followed him down the hallways.

"Angelo is in fact only two years older than us. He is my dad's assistant so he's always so stone faced" Cedric chuckled jumping into a nearby pile of snow in the parking lot "He's very immature" Angelo whispered fumbling for the car keys, When we made it to the very big SUV Cedric was sitting on the bonnet of the car fidgetting impatiently.

"Get off the damn car brat" Angelo shooed Cedric off the car and opened the driver's door and got in "C'mon Sammy we'll sit in the back" Cedric grabbed my hand and pretty much picked me up and stuck me in the car "I-I'm not that short, I'm capable of getting in myself" I made a childish pouty face sitting my hands in my lap fiddling with them awkwardly.

The trip back to the house was mostly Cedric singing along to any song on the radio and delibrately trying to annoy Angelo just because he wanted to "Oh my god Cedric just be quiet for at least a second or I won't let you into the desert cabinet" Angelo massaged his temples stopping the car beside the other three in the garage.

"I can still get into it thank you" Cedric scoffed climbing out of the SUV, I managed to get out without help from Cedric "Do you like anything in particular?" He asked sitting me down at the counter in the kitchen "Not really I'm not picky" I mumbled staring at the marble bench top.

--Cedric's Point Of View-

Silas sat on the edge of the counter staring at Samandriel intensely "He's vegetarian. Meat makes him sick and he's allergic to milk" He leaned back on the counter playing with the orange in the fruit bowl "How'd you know that?" I whispered discreetly out of Sam's earshot "A werewolf knows his mate like the back of his hand" He smirked rocking back and forth on the counter.

I turned and opened the door to the food cabinet trying to remember the recipe that Claude always made with tofu. I was set at frying the noodles and other spices with the tofu before letting it sit and simmer for a bit, I turned around to Samandriel to find that he had lined up playing cards on the countertop.

"I know those cards. They're made of thin silver infused with wolfsbane like disguised ninja stars. They can take off a limb if they're thrown well enough" Silas kept his distance away from the counter "What are you doing Sammy?" I asked looking inquisitevely at the cards "I'm playing patience. It's a habit of mine" He kept his eyes trained on the cards as he flipped over a Red 8 of Spades and placed it underneath a Black 9 of Clubs.

"Those cards look expensive, A gift from someone?" I carefully inspected one of the spare cards "My dad, I was five. I used to play patience until he came home, I was usually up until one in the morning playing before giving up" He smiled sadly turning over another card, That made my heart hurt for the poor guy I had both my parents home almost all the time where as he never saw his.

"Oh shoot I forgot about your food" I turned back to the stove to empty the contents into a bowl before sliding it across the table to him, He stared at me wide eyedly looking down at the bowl then back at me "H-How did you know I was a vegetarian?" He asked touching the tofu with a fork "Lucky guess" I lied placing the pan into the sink then sitting down across from him.

"This is really good. You're a good cook" Sammy smiled brightly quickly finishing off the food in the bowl "Jeez, for a little guy you can put it away" I chuckled taking the bowl from him "I don't tend to eat much" He remarked, I quickly turned around to look at him in shock "And why not?" I didn't mean to sound harsh and scare the guy but he was very skittish.

"Usually I'm too busy patching myself up and then I fall asleep" He looked down at his cards sheepishly stacking them together into one pile and placed them back into their box "You need to eat Sammy or you can get sick" I shook my head poking at his bony shoulder "That's probably some of the reasons why your bones are so weak as well as the brittleness" I looked down at the bandage I had wrapped around his wrist longing to take the pain away and heal it a little for him.

Sammy nodded just as Arianna entered into the kitchen "Aw Sammy's here! We can watch movies and eat candy! I wish Willow was here but she's grounded" Arianna pouted hugging Samandriel around his shoulders "Pillows and blankets are already set up in the living room, Dmitri and William staying to guard Charlie, Claude will be home but he is fun, Lillian is already waiting and Angelo is in his spot" She giggled kissing Sammy's cheek and pulling him out of his chair.

"Can I join?" A sarcastically sweet voice sounded from the back doorway, Samandriel immediately shyed behind my back holding onto the back of my jacket, I could smell something on Ingrid and it was horrible. Blood. Arianna could tell too because she was restraining herself from tearing Ingrid to shreds "Ari, Do you wanna take Sammy into the living room while I chat to Ingrid" I tried to keep a pokerface to avoid making Samandriel suspicous as he trailed after Arianna.

"You reek of blood." I ground out turning my eyes at her flashing the bright piercing blue ringed with Silas' red "Yeah and I wanted to hunt, that's all" She shrugged innocently taking the washcloth to wipe the blood from her hands "You attacked Samandriel's brother!" Both Silas and I snarled slamming my hands down on the counter "Why would I do that? I like Charlie beside I had William first" She was lying through her teeth and I could tell.

"Listen here wench! You were the reason William and his family died in the first place! you were damn lucky his werewolf traits kicked in just in time but you WILL NOT hurt his mate! If he had of died we would have hunters on our ass so fast we would be hanging on their wall!" I delibrately stepped closer to grab the collar of her jacket as if to scare her.

"Keep your hands off brat." I gruff voice ordered followed by a tight hand on my throat crushing painfully on my windpipe "I was hired to protect the Princess and I won't let some snot nosed brat harm her." He squeezed harder and I fought to breathe as he brought his clawed hand up in the air and brought it down across my face slicing deeply into my cheek bone and painfully crunching against my jaw.

"Beta Joel! Take your hands off of my son. Right now." Claude growled as he stepped into the kitchen "You have violated the pack's law by harming one of your back members and you will be admitted to isolation for three days" He glared his glowing red eyes at him making Joel drop me from his grasp to the cold floor.

"Angelo. Take your brother downstairs" He motioned to Angelo who looked pleasantly ashamed with his older brother muttering a sympathetic apology to me before grabbing Joel's arm and yanking him out of the kitchen. Isolation was harsh on a werewolf, you had a collar placed around your neck and you were chained to a wall with no moonlight for the duration of your time it made you suffer quite badly.

It was a werewolf law from the beginning of the species and every pack had to follow that rule to form a pack in the first place if you didn't follow it your pack was disbanded, Ingrid had already fled like the cowardly whore that she was "Cedric, your face" I heard Samandriel whisper as he shuffled in to kneel beside me "That's really deep, you need stitches for it" He carefully touched the long deep cut on my face.

"Can you stitch straight?" I asked and he paled down noticeably "Y-Yes but a doctor should-" I shook my head using the counter to get to my feet and dusting myself off "Just to the bathroom right there" I pointed to the door near the kitchen as he quietly wandered over to the door and held it open for me before closing it behind us.

"First aid kit is under the sink" I sat down on the closed toilet taking a wad of toilet tissue to hold it against the seeping cut, Samandriel knelt down to my level sitting the first aid box down on the floor beside him to thread the special thread through the curved needle "O-Okay. I can do this..hopefully" He sighed deepily shakily moving his hand toward the cut and carefully poking the needle into the skin.

I didn't even flinch at the dull pain as he closed over the first millimetre of the cut "H-How does this not hurt?" He stuttered moving to carefully poke through the skin again "I was a clumsy child" I laughed staring into the emerald green swimming in his eyes "T-That's really distracting" Samandriel started blushing as he neared the end of the cut snipping the thread with a set of scissors.

"Thank you nurse" I leaned forward to kiss the bridge of his nose making his face turn a deeper shade of read "Y-You're welcome" He smiled crookedly rubbing the back of his hair sheepishly "There might be some ibuprofen in the box too" I looked down to the box as he rummaged through to find the small bottle of the pills and placing one into my hand with a glass of water in the other.

"Thank you Short Cake" I stuck the pill in my mouth and downed the glass of water before gazing up to Samandriel's still red cheeks giving the glass back to him as he sat it back on the basin "Are you ready sir?" Angelo poked his head in speaking in his usual assitant monotone voice "Yeah Angelo" I got up nudging Sammy out of the bathroom into the living room where Arianna was sprawled across a quarter of the couch with a packet of some sort of flavoured chips.

I sat down in the middle of the couch beside Sammy and Angelo remained standing with his arms linked behind his back in his usual 'butler stance' as I called it. Lillian brushed past him taking the spot on the edge of the couch, Lillian was what you would call a Prisoner Of War between the Vampires and Wolves and she is supposed to serve us like a servant but we do treat her an amount of respect and her own room like everyone else but she prefers to do the chores most of the time.

"Mister Cedric sir, Am I able to see my brother?" He whispered over my shoulder, I could hear his voice waver in sadness and pity for his brother "Okay, but let Felix stand outside in case something happens" I looked over to Felix who had just entered through the front door "Ugh Fine" He groaned leading him down the basement stairs.

"We're watching an Interview With A Vampire because the actors are hotties" Arianna swooned over the Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise characters, I have to admit they did get the costume from Era correct I would give them that but the characteristics of a vampire were way off "Aww look at the little angel has fallen asleep against Cedric's shoulder" Arianna cooed from her spot in the corner, I hadn't noticed that Samandriel had fallen asleep against my shoulder curled up in the blanket I had given to him.

"Come on, he can't sleep on the couch" Arianna scoffed rolling her eyes at my inconsiderate gesture "You're right" I kept the blanket carefully wrapped around him as I slipped my arm around his back and ever so gently pulled him into my arms "He's literally as light as a feather" I laughed quietly as he shifted to put his arm around neck.

"Aha oh my god that is so adorable" She squeed nudging Lillian with her shoulder whom was nodding in agreement "Women." I rolled my eyes shaking my head at them turning to move up the stairs one step at a time to the second floor.

I carried him down the hallway toward the guestroom opening the door with my elbow and kicking shut behind me. I used my foot to kick back the blanket and sheets and gently put him into the bed leaving the blanket from the couch intact then pulling the other sheet and blankets over him. I didn't want to invade his personal space so I took the unused used blanket from the end of the bed and took refuge on the giant pillow beanbag thing near the TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
1.4M 44.2K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
4.3K 158 11
Book 5 - Fire Series Must read Fire of Redemption first or this book will contain major spoilers, if you don't mind that. . . Then feel free to emoti...
891K 42.4K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...