Love is in the Air: O2L and M...

By o2l_is_life15

*YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE STORY* You and Connor had the perfect relationship until Jc starts.. liking you?? Do... More

The secret
fight with Connor
movies with Jc
Confused
The back together..
Jc confesses
Double date with Connor.
Jc confronts to Connor
Stuff spirals out of control
Gonna tell the haters!
clearing things up!
meeting....MATTHEW ESPINOSA?!?!
Going to Florida!
Meeting the Magcon guys! part 1
Meeting the Magcon guys! part 2 with a heartbreak?
PlayList LIVE!!!
Love Triangle
Jc and Matt ask me out..?!
My date w/ Matthew
My date w/ Jc!
Back to L.A
Six Flags
WHAATTTT???????
Truth or Dare video... #awkward and more drama
Clubs and a horrible accident
Jc and Matt..
ummm...
Jc is back and Matt and Cameron are leaving
1 month Anniversary!
Breaking the news
Bye bye L.A, Hello Va
NEW BOOK! (part 2 "Torn Between 2")

Going to the Beach!

1K 12 2
By o2l_is_life15

Kian, Connor, Jc and Ricky whip out their vlogging cameras in the car and act soo crazy. Talking all at once and asking me questions about how excited i am.

R: Hey guys im with my queen Y/N!!

Y/N: hey guys!!

R: is this your first time going to playlist?!

Y/N: yeah and im super excited! then Connor comes up to me and puts his arm around me and says "hey im with my beautiful girlfriend Y/N, how are you today?" "im good! a little tired but once i hit the beach i'll be good!"

i saw Jc vlogging and he hasnt barely talked to me today so i decided to go up to him once he put his camera away.

Y/N: hey whats up?

J: oh hi nothing

Y/N: you okay?

J: yeah im fine

Y/N: are you sure?

J: yeah i promise

Y/N: well you barely have talked to me today

J: yeah i know. just didnt know what to say.

Y/N: umm ok. Jc was acting weird its because he still likes me. he needs to stop worrying about me and have some fun. We arrived at the hotel there was 3 to each room Me, Con and Ricky: Matt, Jc, and Trevor: Kian, Andrea, and Sam. The other Magcon boys werent here yet so i'll meet them later in the afternoon. because 7 other hot guys i get to spend time with is gonna be awesome. lol - Aaron..wish i could meet him. We checked in and got to our rooms and just chill for a bit then headed to the beach. we were like RIGHT on the beach so we could just walk there! it was sweet! The weather felt so amazing there! just like Cali! i saw Jc walking with Matt so i went up to Matt and dragged him away from Jc to ask him something.

Y/N: ok what did Jc say about me at the airport?

M: what? what do you mean? he said like he was hiding something.

Y/N: oh shut up and tell me.

M: well.. he said hey dosent Y/N look pretty today? and i said ya sure..why do u like her? and he said yeah but Connor has her. which sucks for me. and i said well if you had the chance to break them up would you? and he said woah dude i cant do that. Con is my best friend i would never do that to him.

Y/N: oh wow.. thats it?

M: um not really.

Y/N: what else did he say?

M: i dont think i can say

Y/N: Matt tell me right now!

M: fine... he said he might try to make a move on you..

Y/N: what?? why

M: he said he knows you would hate it and everything but he said maybe you will change your mind about dating Connor and be with him.

Y/N: i cant believe him. ugh he is going to get it!! i stormed away going to talk to Jc in private. this is just an amazing way to start off my little vacation! i went up to Jc and grabbed his arm and went behind this little food shack on the beach where we were alone.

Y/N: why?

J: what?

Y/N: why would you think about doing that?

J: do what?

Y/N: Matt told me what you told him at the airport. Everything.

J: oh.

Y/N: you know i love Connor so why would you even think about trying to destroy our relationsh- and before i could finish my sentence Jc grabbed my face with his hands and pulled me towards him gently and smashed his lips on mine. at first i didnt kiss back but then 3 seconds into the kiss i gave in and kissed back. i gripped his arms with my hands and pulled back after 6 secinds in to the kiss.

Y/N: woah! that was..

J: good?

Y/N: yeah.. but please dont ever do it again. im not cheating on Connor and no way is  anyone ever finding out about this.? got it?

J: promise.

Y/N: now can i ask you something?

J: yeah sure he said and grinned expecting it was gonna be something like wanna kiss again?

Y/N: do NOT act weird or awkward anymore and talk to me! ok sense we have kissed fdo you feel better?

J: yeah actually a little bit. because i know you said it was good!

Y/N: dont ever bring it up though. But have fun her ein Florida actually act like my friend and play around with me ok?

J: ok i promise!

Y/N: ok good! now lets go before anyone comes and finds us.

i walk away first by myself and go up to Andrea then Jc follows a little after

Y/N: so you liking Florida so far?

A: yeah it feels like Cali! whichis good

Y/N: hah yeah! so wheres Kian.

A: he over there with Sam and Ricky in the water.

Y/N: ah so wanna get our tan on?

A: yeah lets do it! we walked a little ways from the ocean and layed out our towels put sun taining lotion on and enjoyed the sun! until i feel like a huge bucket full of water get poured on me. i gasped open my eyes and saw Matt and Jc hovering over me with a huge bucket in their hands. "you 2 are dead!" i screamed and ran after them. They both ran towards the ocean, i pushed Matt in the wate rna dhe lost his balance and fell in. me and him both started laughing when i felt someonepick me up by the waist and put me over their back. it was Jc!. I started screaming "put me down" then Connor had me by my arms and Jc had me by the legs they swung me back and forth "1...2..3!" and let go letting me fling into the ocean. It was fun though.. until i lost my sunglasses in the water. "i hate you 2!, one of you are buying me new sun glasses" "i will sense i started it!" jc said. "ok good!" i went over to Ricky while he taking a picture of the ocean i ran towards him and jumped infront of him and totally photo bombed his pic. "wow really Y/N" "yup!" "hey this actually dosent look that bad" he said and showed me the pic. All you could see was a little bit of the ocean in the back and my eyes and mouth wide open. lol "haha no it dosent" "i dont care im putting it on instagram" "i hate you!" "nah you love me!" he said and hugged me "aw ricky! i do love you but as a friend..completely!" "haha yeah i know" he responded. we then took a normal picture of me and him and the water in the back witht he caption saying "O2L, me, Y/N and Matthew espinosa are at Daytona Beach! Come find us!" (playlist is in Daytona this time just pretend < authors note) about an hour later hit and it was 4:00 and i was standing with my feet in the water beside Connor and Trevor. I was talking to them acting silly and laughing have the best time ever! when i hear someone scream "OMG THERES CONNOR FRANTA!" i turn around and it was this girl who was atleast 13 years old, ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. It was so cute!

C: aww hi cutie!

Fan: O MY GOSH this amazing hi!!

C: whats your name?

F: Im Callie! and super excited to meet you! where are the other guys? after she said that she saw Trevor and hugged him too

T: hey whats up?

F: just meeting my inspiration

T: aw your so cute! she then squealed and look past Connor and her eyes popped "OMG Y/N??" "yup! thats me!" " oh my gosh hi! i love you so much!" she said and gave me a hug. "aww i love you too!" 

F: can i get a picture with you?

Y/N: yeah sure!

F: here Trevor can you take it?

T: yeah sure! Trev takes the phone and takes a couple pictures. 

C: oh ok i see how it is no picture with me? i thought we were tight.

F: ofcourse im going to take a pictire with you! i take the picture of Callie and Connor then Trevor and Her. she was the cutest thing! after she was done taking the pictures and talking to us for a little while she turns to me ands says " Y/N, i know you were getting some hate, but i have never hated on you at all i have loved you sense i heard you and Connor were dating. i have supported you guys this whole time. and i want to tell you you are a beautiful girl and a role model to soo many girls you have no idea. I follow soooo mant fanpages of you on instagram. They say amazing things about you! and hte people who hate on you are jealous and not rela fans at all. never listen to them!" i started tear up a little Tthat is the sweetest thing anytone has told me" i told her. "thank you so much!" i said and hugged her. she had a huge fangirl moment it was cute! she than made her way to the rest of the guys + Andrea. after we all started to talk more fans showed up and all of the girls who came actually said they love me! so maybe playlist wont be so bad after all! we took pics with them and talked it was so fun! 

stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...
21.3K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
72.7K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...