fake [s.m]

By shawnsaftertaste

in which a boy is told by his management to date a fake girlfriend. - s.m - lowercase intended More

character visual
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
the fanfiction awards 2017
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
fanfiction awards?
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
chapter ninety-two
ending, news, and sequel??
sequel is up!!
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE: REWRITE OF FAKE, FEELINGS AND REVERIES (PLEASE READ)
NEW VERSON OF FAKE IS UP

chapter seventy-four

12.6K 390 302
By shawnsaftertaste

chapter seventy-four
fake
[anya rose steinburg]
-
shawn plays with the ends of my hair, as we get our way through another episode of greys anatomy. the airport came to drop my suitcase over about an hour ago, so shawn decided that i should stay here for a while before i make my way home. i can't seem to concentrate on the episode because of a intense pain in my right side, but i try to ignore it, continuing with the show.

"are you okay? you're tensing a little." shawn asks me, rubbing my arm gently.

"i-i'm fine." i lie, biting the inside of my cheek as a distraction from the pain. i feel my stomach tighten, and a sensation of sickness splashing onto me. "oh my god, i'm gonna be sick." i jump up from shawns arms, rushing up the stairs to his rooms bathroom, hurling myself over the toilet, and throwing up the dinner we ate. shawn comes rushing behind me, rubbing my back gently, as i continue to spew out everything left in my stomach.

"ah, shit." i curse, wiping the side of my mouth, and scrunching my face up at the pain.

"anya, hun, tell me what's happening." shawn whispers, rubbing my back gently.

i feel more sick coming up, so i continue to vomit into the toilet bowl, until i'm pretty sure all the contents of my stomach have been removed. the pain still stays there, and is harsher than ever.

"i'm gonna call my mum, she might know what's happening." shawn mumbles, taking his phone out of his pocket, and dialling up his mums number, whilst i sit against the wall, holding my abdomen in pain. "hey mum," shawn says. "yeah she's here, but she's just puked, and- anya what hurts?" he asks me, turning to me, and seeing i'm clutching the right side of my abdomen, tears sprouting in my eyes. "yeah her right side of her abdomen." he says, holding his hand out to me. i take it quickly, squeezing it as a relief from the pain. "what? you're kidding right?" he says suddenly, looking concerned. "okay, i'll drive there, you don't have to meet us." he says. "well i can't really remember what it felt like, but i'm gonna go now, bye mum." shawn hangs up the phone, putting it into his pocket, running his hand through his hair, frustrated.

"w-what happened?" i croak, clenching in pain.

"we need to get you to the hospital, now." shawn mumbles, picking me up bridal style, turning off the bathroom light, and rushing with me back downstairs, slipping his trainers on, grabbing his keys from the hook on the wall, and picking up a jacket from the coat hanger, throwing it over my body.

"s-shawn what's h-happening?" i stutter, holding onto my side.

"anya, stay calm, okay?" he puts me into the passenger side of his car, strapping me in, before jumping into the drivers seat, starting the car up. "my mum thinks you might have appendicitis, baby we need to get you to the hospital."

"w-what?" i croak out, holding my side.

"hey, don't worry," he pulls out of the drive, beginning to drive to the nearest hospital. "if you do, it'll be a quick operation, and you'll be fine. i've had it, you're gonna be fine, just remember that."

"i-shawn," i moan in pain, shutting my eyes.

"come on baby, it'll only be a short drive." he reaches out his right hand, letting me hold it, and i take it gladly, clutching his hand in mine. "shh, its fine, you're fine." i clench my eyes shut, leaning my head against the window, as shawn drives to the hospital, the radio playing quietly in the background.

"come on, hun." i don't even notice shawns opened my door, and he's standing outside of it, ready to help me out. "hunny you have to listen to me, come on the sooner that you get into the hospital, the sooner the pain is over."

"but i-it hurts." i cry, clutching my stomach.

"i know it does, please darling." he says to me calmly, linking his hands under my legs, and lifting me up. "wrap your arms around me hun, i'll lift you in."

i link my arms around his neck, as he takes me out of the car, shutting the door sharply, and locking his car, before taking me to the doors of the walk in emergency centre, and walking up to the desk.

"hey there, my uh girlfriend has been in excruciating pain in her lower abdomen, right side, and has vomited earlier, can she be checked out?" shawn asks.

"oh dear, it might be appendicitis, lets get her seen quick. what's her name?" the receptionist asks.

"anya, anya steinburg." shawn says. "when will she be seen?"

"now, i've put it in as urgent, andy can you grab this young man a wheelchair for his girlfriend?" she asks a male nurse next to us, as he nods, walking of and coming back with a wheelchair for me. shawn places me in it carefully, as i shut my eyes in pain, not concentrating on what's happening around me. i hear faint mumbles of a room and putting me to sleep, but shawns words stand out to me.

"can i come with her? i'm the only person she has here, see she lives in new york and her parents would probably kill me if i didn't take care of her." he rambles.

"of course, mr mendes, but if she needs operating on, you won't be allowed in there." the fact that shawn still is so concerned, and wants to be with me, makes my heart swell, even in the troublesome pain i'm in.

"okay, miss steinburg," i get picked up and put on a bed, lying down, shawn moving to the back of the room, waiting for the doctors to finish whatever they are doing. "what sort of pain are you in?"

"horrible pain," i croak, rubbing my right side. "it hurts."

"is it hurting more after you vomited?" the doctor asks me, taking out a clipboard.

"yeah." i answer, sighing and shutting my eyes again. "shawn call my mom." i hiss, as he nods, walking out of the room.

"miss steinburg, we're gonna have to do an ultrasound to see what's going on, it won't hurt." the doctor explains. "your boyfriend can come with you."

"how long will it be?" i ask, rubbing my side.

"only a few minutes, don't worry, we will take great care of you." he explains with a soft smile. i nod, sinking into the bed, and grimacing through the pain.
-
after the endless tests and doctors coming in to inspect me, it's concluded that i do have appendicitis, and currently i am being prepped for an operation to remove an organ, well waiting for them to put me to sleep. i've been numbed from waist down, like what they do with epidurals, so the pain has subsided drastically, but i am slightly drowsy.

"it'll be over before you know it." shawn tells me, playing with my hand. "don't worry."

"i'm not, i'm just glad we came here on time, or otherwise i could die." i say softly, yawning. "did you call my mom?"

"yeah, she wants to come over, but i told her i'll take care of you for the next week, and then you can decide if you want to go back to the hamptons, or stay in toronto and rest up. i won't be here though." he tells me quietly, kissing my hand. "you need to take it easy now, for at least a month." he says to me.

"thank you," i mumble, turning to face him. "for looking after me." he beams at me sadly, letting out a chuckle.

"it's okay baby," he whispers. "i'll be here for a week, actually thinking about it, maybe just over two weeks."

"guess what shawn?" i smile softly, squeezing his hand.

"what, love?" he responds, sending me a cheesy grin.

"we're gonna have matching ab scars." shawn lets out a small chuckle, shaking his head at me, and leaning up to press a kiss on my cheek.

"you, anya, are the most craziest person i know." he mumbles to me, as i giggle, leaning my head back onto the pillow underneath it. "you're not scared for the operation, right?"

"well i'm not being cut open and having an organ removed am i?" i say sarcastically, making shawn chuckle softly. "a little, but i'm fine." he looks at his hand, sliding off the ring i gave him months ago, and taking the chain off from around my neck, threading the ring through it, and redoing the chain around my neck.

"so you'll have both of us with you." he mumbles. "as comfort."

"thanks shawn." i mumble, yawning and shutting my eyes. "you're the best."

after a few brief moments, and shawn every so often planting a kiss on my cheek, the doctors and surgeon come in, prepping me for the operation, and wheeling me out of the current room i'm in, all around the hospital, until we reach a set of heavy looking doors.

"mr mendes, there's a small waiting room across the corridor, you're welcome to stay there for the hour while we complete the operation." my doctor says to shawn.

"okay, can i have a few seconds with her?" shawn asks quietly, looking at me.

"of course, i'll give you some privacy." he steps away, walking slightly further from shawn and i.

"baby, don't worry, okay? you'll be out of there so soon, and you'll be better." he whispers, placing his lips on my forehead.

"mhm." i nod, shutting my eyes as he pecks my forehead gently. "i'll see you in a bit, babe."

"i'll be waiting, hun." he says softly, before planting his lips on mine gently. "you'll be fine." he reminds me, pulling away. "i'll be in the waiting room now, i'll see you, anya rose."

"bye shawn." i chuckle, as he kisses me softly again, rubbing our noses together, making a soft blush tinge upon my cheeks. "you better bring me some food when i'm out."

"you bet." he sends me a wink, before he steps away, and i'm wheeled into the operating room, immediately being put to sleep and casted into oblivion.
-
shawns in london shawns in london shawns in london shawns in london shawns in london shawns in london

also can you believe holdin' me back??? i can't wait omg!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.7K 38
♫ I never, she never, we never looked back. That wasn't what we were good at. ♫ The Ragstock Music Festival is a place for peace, love and harmony...
186K 3.3K 65
"You do, don't you? You hate me?" When I didn't answer he took another step closer, his chest hitting mine. "Oh, you don't? You want to hate me, but...
207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...