Jelsa Lemons and One-Shots

By Httydisthebest

Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in... More

Gaming
October 11 or November 10?
Frosty Fighting
Ready. Set. Date!
The Snow Queen
Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride- @melantha123
Wifey
The Guardians
Handcuffed
ICE-solated Penguin
BABY
Only for you
Cheating
Ice Ice BABY
Surprise
Twisted Minds
JELSA SCENES
The Carnival
Official Lust
Sleepy
Sorry...
My Dangerous Man
Daddy
Count
Mr.Frost's Secretary
Updates!
The Ice Kingdom Part 1
The Ice Kingdom Part 2
Car Shop
How to Write Smut

Pervert

11.3K 83 30
By Httydisthebest

Jack's POV

I thrusted into her warm hole slowly. It was a pleasure beyond what I could do with my own two hands. Her hands squeezed my shoulders and she whimpered near my ear. I panted as all of me was in her. I felt like she was squeezing me, but it felt so good. I looked down to she if she felt the same. Her lips were parted slightly and her eyes were closed. Her round chest was raising as she was breathing heavily. I stayed for a bit, my member throbbed inside her, eager to move, but I waited for her to calm down for a bit. I slowly moved in and out, her panted voice moaned my name, which got me more excited. She started to moan loudly and her hips were slowly moving up and down. I nearly lost consciousness as she was making me feel good. But it would be bad if I lost consciousness while having sex, right? I started to move faster, my length growing inside her. I tried to reason with her because I felt like I was destroying her inside. She only moaned my name and told me she was cumming. I moved faster, not wanting to be let out of a masterpiece in the human body. Suddenly a wave of fluid came over my member, and I realized I had made her cum. With one last push, I hit deep inside her as my hot semen filled her up.

And.

And.

And, Well SHIT.

I rub my eyes as I slap my alarm clock. I look down to see Jack Jr. hard as hell and as straight as a spear. I lift up the rim of my underwear to see I have cum in my boxers. Wonderful. Talk about starting your week off right.

I swung my legs out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I grinned at the reflection in the mirror. Messy white hair, blue eyes, that's me! I brush my teeth and strip. I turn on warm water as I think about the dream I just had.

It was the longest dream I've had of her, of us doing it. Her being Elsa. She goes to my school. I probably know more about her than she knows about me. I've had a crush on her since middle school. But after freshman year, those turned into more X-rated fantasies. I'm not all pervert, I still love her, I just happen to really love her body as well...

My hands move up and down my length, faster and faster and I close my eyes and think of her. They don't call me Jack for nothing. ;) Well, can you blame me! That girl's got curves! Junk in the trunk, top heavy, and them legs though! I can't resist the urge to get a boner around her. I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have those legs around my waist.

Unfortunately, she's not taking boyfriends. Every guy who has asked her has gotten a slap in the face, and that just makes more guys crazy over her.

I finish my business and turn off the shower. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I jog into my room and throw on some clothes. I'm going to have to find a baby sitter for Emma, I have to work extra shifts to make up for the week I took off.

~

I scroll through some local baby sitters on my phone as I walk home from shcool. Most of them were old, creepy looking women and some pimply teens. I keep going through and I come across a familiar picture.

It was Elsa, big surprise. Immediately I booked her in for the afternoon, grinning as I walked the rest of the way home.

"Hey, Emms!" I greeted her as I walked in the door. Emma was my six-year-old sister. She hugged me and went back to reading her book. I changed into my uniform and waited for Elsa to arrive. The doorbell rung and Emma rushed to answer it. "Emma! What have I told you about opening the door!" I scolded as I walked to her. She shot me a guilty look before turning back to the door.

It was Elsa. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt with some leggings that showed off her legs. She wore no makeup and her hair was in a messy french braid over her shoulder. I couldn't help but feel a tinsy bit excited, but I tried to get out of there ASAP. I knew I couldn't have fun with her but hey, a man can dream. I told her some rules, and regulations and stuff I wanted her to know about Emma in general.

Quickly I left the house.

~

It was around 10:30 when I got back. I collapsed on the couch, not remembering that there was someone else inside. That someone was sitting on the couch next to where I collapsed. Elsa's head was leaning on her hand as her eyes closed and her knees pulled up to her chest.

I looked at her for a moment, wondering if I should wake her or not. I decided to let her rest. I picked her up and carried her to the guest bedroom, where I laid her on the bed. She hung onto my arm for a bit before turning around.

I walked out of the room and into mine. I took a quick shower before taking my shirt off and going to bed.

I had trouble sleeping knowing that Elsa was only a room over. It took me all that I got to not march over there right now.

I was just drifting off when the door creaked open. I thought nothing of it, thinking it was Emma, so I stayed still. But the figure got closer and I realized it wasn't Emma, but Elsa.

Now I stayed still more of curiosity at what she was going to do. She stood there for a moment, the moonlight revealing her face. At one point, she turned around completely. But she looked over her shoulder again and turned to face me. She walked a bit closer and took a deep breath. Her face was inches from mine and she held her braid like she was about to kiss me.

She whispered "Just..." before her soft lips crashed onto mine. My eyes flashed open and my cheeks felt hot. She startled and pulled away when I started to move my lips on hers. "Don't stop." I whispered as I grabbed her wrist. I don't know what came over me, I just...

She was still as I pulled her onto the bed and kissed her. She whimpered quietly as I started to kiss her neck. She squirmed as I laid on top of her. I reached back to her lips and made my way to her ear. "I'm gonna have some fun with you." I whispered as my hand slid up her shirt. She just moaned quietly and I started to feel excited. It was when I started to tug on her pants when she squeezed my wrists and begged me to stop.

I snapped out of my trance and got off of her. "S-sorry." She sat on my bed, her hand over her chest. "Why'd you do that anyway?" I said angrily. Her gaze flickered to me, and she giggled nervously. "Well, Emma dared me."

I sighed as I opened my door and gestured for her to leave. "I would prefer real kisses than fake." To my surprise, she just flopped back on the bed and turned around, burying her face in the pillows.

I rushed over to her and pulled the pillow from her grip. Her face was red when she looked at me. Her hand reached out and pulled me onto the bed. I landed on her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held my arms straight on either side of her head. "My pants feel tight." She whispered into my ear. "H-huh?" I asked, suddenly very nervous of the situation.

"I said...my pants feel tight...and yours too." She chuckled as her fingers slipped in between my skin and my basketball shorts.

"H-hey no." I started and pushed her hand off of me. I tried to get up, but then she wrapped her legs around me too. I dropped back down on her and my growing boner hit her "spot". She moaned quietly and closed her eyes. I was deep red and avoided looking at her.

Her other hand pressed down on my neck, pulling my head closer to hers. I gasped when our lips made contact. My breath was shallow and there wasn't any space to breathe down there. She lips moved on mine passionately and fantasies of us doing it rushed into my mind, causing me to move my hips a bit. My sound of pleasure was muffled by our kiss and I closed my eyes. I opened them again when she chuckled a bit.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize as I lift my lower body back up. Her legs cross behind my butt and she pushes me back down oh herself. She moans as my hardness hits her. I slowly lean back down to her lips and kiss her gently while rocking myself slowly, rubbing her spot. She kisses back and her moans get muffled as we kiss. Hearing her making sounds of me makes me want to just to rip off all our clothing and act out some of my fantasies.

"You want to do this?" I whisper as my hand goes under her shirt again. "Yes" She pants out as my fingers slip under her bra.

I start to take off her bra. Her hands are gripping the sheets around her head as I lean down. She's making me and Jack Jr. go crazy watching her get turned on. Her hand eventually wander back to my neck which she hangs onto as she pants and moans loudly.

I cup her face as I kiss her lips. She kisses back hungrily as her hands trace the crevices between my abs.

And.

AND.

*Door closes*

;)

A/n:

Updated. Umm I would like to credit @CharniqueM and @melantha123. I got these ideas from their books, go check them out!

lol I thought that was a weird ending but I didn't want another smut cause I had one at the top...sort of.

For those of you waiting for Queen of a Guardian to update, there will be an update soon, I've neglected this book, so showing some love here.

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!

~Daze~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 770 24
Basically this is a lot of jelsa one-shots that I would make into a story but nah because the story would be to short. (C)
5.7K 141 25
A glimpse into the lives of Jack and Elsa. There is smut so if you're not into that, I suggest you don't read this. I wrote this for my babe, Anna, w...
2.7K 121 23
What happens when you grow up too fast? What happens when you're powerless to stop the pain of the world from creeping inside? What happens when you...
215K 3.5K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.