𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

By thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... More

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

20; another city

69 5 0
By thekillerde4th

another fun fact: this photo is actually mine!!! 💯

I took this photo when I went downtown with my best friends to hang out!❤️❤️

oi, it still hurts to see Twenty One Pilots still coming to Chicago back in January 28th, 17 <----(4/13/17) ❤️

I am praying to god they come back so I can see them...❤️

anywho, enjoy the part of it taking place in CHICAGO! 💓

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

After the concert, I had been a bit tired and crashed into bed immediately as soon as I got on the bus. Violet was also as well, but Tyler and Jen were talking about something that I had no interest in listening to.

The door opened from the bathroom to see Violet changed while I sat up and held my arms up.

She giggled before hugging me and I pulled her in and snuggled in with her.

She moved her hair out of the way before resting her head on my shoulder while I gripped her waist.

"Oi, you seem a bit tight today..." she whispered. "I wonder if you were really pounding those drums too hard..."

I laughed before kissing her head and saying "Well, that's how Trees is. Always give it the best when it comes to the final song..."

"Yup."

I felt her slowly fall asleep before I said "Goodnight, Vi."

"Night," her voice said.

I closed my eyes before falling asleep.

*NOON*

I felt some movement going on before I saw Violet getting out of my grip and I opened my eyes to see her get a bit scared when she saw me.

"Hey..." I said stretching. "Where you going?"

She smiled before kissing me and saying "I want to go and see outside of Chicago. I wanted to do something today too, but it's a surprise."

She touched my nose before I laughed and she left the room with my shirt on like a dress.

Violet's so childish now, and it's GOOD.

Violet's P.O.V.

Seeing Tyler and Jenna crashed on the couch made me confused at first, but I avoided them as much as possible before seeing Chicago's view.

Wow... The bean looked pretty cute from here, and it was big. It must be super cool to be taking photos like, right in front of him.

My head was telling me to go in downtown and check some stuff out since it was like, already noon. We weren't gonna perform here until tomorrow.

There were some groans from Tyler and Jenna before I tiptoed over to the room and closing the door.

Josh was still awake and on his phone before seeing me.

He waved before I said "I want to explore."

His eyes lit when I said that, and he smiled before looking back at his phone.

*SKIP TIME*

I was in the mood to go explore and whatnot.

I wore this:

I waited outside of the bus before seeing Tyler coming off with Jenna while I took a photo of them. "Aww, you look so cute holding Jenna's hand out like that," I said looking at the pic.

Jenna took a glance before saying "Oi, the way I looked is quite cute."

Tyler sighed before seeing Josh buttoning up his shirt while I said "Whoa... Someone's sorta fresh."

He smiled before saying "You sure you don't want a sweater?"

I looked before Jenna added "Windy city."

The wind came and sorta made my hair better before I sighed and went inside to grab one of Josh's. Once that was done, we all went out to the area of Chicago.

Along the way, there were some people looking at us with different expressions, and a few that wanted photos. One girl even wanted a photo of me and Jenna, ALONE!

After taking the photo with her, we walked over to the bean before spotting a spot to take the photos.

"Oooh! Let's go over here!" Jenna said holding my hand and yanking it to the closest.

We stood together before Josh smiled and took the photo of us before Jenna said "You need one with your man."

Jenna motioned him over while I stood and he lifted me to hug me with his towering self from me and photos were taken over and over again.

"Why so many?" I asked Tyler before looking through.

"So you can have your opinion," he said.

I smiled before nodding and said "You two now!"

Tyler went over by Josh before I did different angles of their sassiness and cuteness mixed. Even a few closeups would make it perfect.

After that, we walked around more and more.

That's when two girls hanging out together spotted us and were shocked. I could tell the dried pink hair with her side of her head shaved be the most excited with her blonde-brown haired bestie.

"Oh my god!" the pink hair girl said. "Can I get a pic with you two!?" She seemed so eager by this.

"Sure!" Josh said laughing and taking her phone to get Tyler with the two and taking a selfie.

The blonde-brown haired girl had a donut in her hand.

"Where'd you get the donut?" I asked.

"Dunkin' Donuts," she said taking a bite. "Love the long John."

I laughed and sighed.

Judging by how much they loved Ty and Josh, I asked "You two listen to your music?"

The pink haired girl said "YES! Yes! I love you guys so much, and I had no clue about you two coming to Chicago!"

We all laughed before Tyler said "We're just coming out here because of her. She wanted the adventure of Chicago."

I waved and said "Violet."

"Ohhh, you're the girl from that fan page!" the blonde-browned hair girl said. "I follow the page! You look cute in all the photos."

"Thanks!" I said. "Well, we gotta get going now, but hope you come to the concert tomorrow!"

"All right!" they both said.

We said bye to them and continued onwards.

After a little while, I wanted to go and get the surprise done. So, I got Jenna to come with me ONLY because I wanted to surprise Tyler and Josh on their opinion. I got the hold to tell Jenna since she is my favs right now, and she could promise to not tell anyone.

We got the hold of going inside a tattoo place and getting my piercing done, and Jenna made sure everything was crystal clear on me getting it. I guess she was super worried for me then.

It took a while before I got it done and out of way, and it sorta hurt but at least it was done!

MY nose piercing to keep a hold of forever! I've been planning on getting on since it did look good on me, so why not? Plus, it's now official for me to love Chicago now.

Got to look around the city and get my first piercing ever!

It was already getting dark, and I got a text from Josh.

Josh ❤️❤️❤️: hey, we're back at the bus

head this way since we're gonna go out to eat

somewhere HOPEFULLY no fans recognize us.

My eyes was a bit shocked to see him say so, but I could understand why.

okieee, Jen and I are on the way💓

"We got to go eat somewhere now!" I said to Jen. "I think it's just casual."

"Then why don't we go in our outfits?" Jen asked me confused. "I hope we don't get to change since it'll take me a while to put the makeup on."

"True..." I said.

I opened my phone and texted Josh again.

Jen and I thought of it, and we're gonna just dress how we are🤔

Josh's P.O.V.

I got the alert from my phone before opening it and seeing the text.

"Tyler!" I said from the room. "Wanna just go now?"

"Ummm... I thought we needed to change?" Tyler said on his phone.

"They're just gonna go how they're dressed."

"Oh..."

I got out of bed before tapping his shoulder and motioning him to start walking.

*SKIP TIME*

It was already night time and WAY past our time to head back to the bus, so we had to enjoy our little walk there.

"You enjoyed the pizza?" I asked Violet, still chewing on her mint from the restaurant. props to people that know the restaurant that has pizza along with the mints ❤️

"Yeah," she said nodding. "I actually found it funny to see how Tyler reacted with the pizza coming out."

"You have no idea how it felt!" Tyler said from a few feet away from us.

We laughed before I put my arm around Violet and she held it before I said "You want to do anything after the concert tomorrow?"

"Like whattie?" she said in her soft voice.

"You know..." I raised my eyebrows at her before she giggled and looked ahead.

"We'll just have to see how you are."

I got the memo, and I knew that the only way to finally feel more happy with Violet was to be more flirty with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.2K 31
Tyler was 17, High School was a drag and his home life made things no easier. After a series of unfortunate events throughout his childhood he found...
9K 413 28
Sleeping with your best friend has a lot of potential to go badly, but sometimes we all get lonely. Erin Purcell knew that it was dangerous, but she...
86.3K 3.3K 35
Ella suffers from severe anxiety and depression. She has struggled with it her entire life. But it was almost as if she had a cure. Her dad. But afte...
143K 5.3K 34
Nineteen year old Jess Lightcap is beginning her first year of college at Penn State. Tyler Joseph, her childhood friend, has gone on to pursue his d...