𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

Від thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... Більше

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
40; lights
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

19; 2nd concert!

68 4 0
Від thekillerde4th

Violet's P.O.V.

*A FEW MINS LEFT*

Once I got to the little entrance backstage, I ran over to where Tyler and Josh were heading. Thank god I had caught up with them before I showed them my outfit.

"Hey!" Josh said in excitement. "Where've you been? You look real cool with that on."

He was mentioning about my outfit:

"Thanks!" I said hugging him. "I hope you have a great time out there."

He looked at me goofingly before Tyler hugged me and said "It's cute to know Josh got someone that really cares about him."

I smiled with teeth showing before Josh asked "Can I ask why you're in such a good mood?"

"Well, I found out that people made a fan page on me! They're really supportive and it's got over a few thousand followers already!"

Josh and Tyler looked in shock before I nodded and said "I don't want to disrupt your minds with that. Go ahead and kill it!"

Tyler laughed before hugging me again and taking off with his sight of Jenna before Josh stayed with me.

"You're going out there again," he said close to me before kissing me. "I'm going to have Iowa love you, okay?"

I giggled before he tickled me and held my hand before going over to the little entrance of where they go.

Tyler gave a kiss to Jen before he left and Josh kissing me even longer and winking at me before catching up with Tyler. He loves me a whole lot.

"Josh really loves you," Jenna said hugging me. "He's showing a hell of a lot more than how Tyler does with me. He really is different whenever he sees you."

I looked at her before hearing the start playing and asked "Did he say that?"

Jenna shook her head. "It's just something I see almost EVERY DAY. Not a clue to you how much you two show the love for each other?"

My cheeks flashed red before Jenna pinched them and said "You even get red when I mention him!"

I smiled before giggling and said "Come on... Let's go see them perform."

Jenna and I went closer before we took our phones out and started recording.

*SKIP TIME*

After Tyler had finished Goner, I sighed and moved my hair before I heard one of the guys shout from a distance.

"Violet! They need you to come onto the stage!" he said.

My eyes flashed over to Jenna before she smiled and I got out of the seat before running over and waiting by the curtain. "When do I go in?" I asked him.

"When Tyler's doing his speech, he'll mention you and you come in, okay?"

I nodded before he hurried along to the others while I heard the fans go in and out with the speech Tyler always presents. I'm starting to get the hang of the usual routine they do for a setlist at a concert.

"... all right, people... I want to introduce someone that was fairly brought to your attention on our last concert," Tyler said making me realize I was about to come on. "We know some people had some problems, but it calmed down with the love we asked for her. Josh even mentioned she's real gentle with all the comments you people, or should I say, the fans are having to her. Violet! We need you to come out here!"

When I heard my name, I walked out slowly before seeing Josh's eyes with the red makeup he had on smile at me before fans screamed for me while I blushed and walked a little closer to Josh's area.

"I think we need to get her to the center..." Tyler said laughing. "Josh, help her out!"

My eyes darted all over the place before I felt Josh walk me over to the little circle left for me while he kissed my cheek and whispered "We're gonna need your help with the finale."

I smiled before he went over to the drums and Tyler said "We need you guys to actually give credit to Violet because she's for one, Josh's girlfriend. Secondly, she's gonna help us out with the final song we all should know."

People screamed while I looked at the front row with them cheering and one of them shouted "Violet! I love you!"

When that hit me, I'd never felt it so real before... It was like, all my sadness was gone and joy was being brought to me without anything else ruining it.

Tyler started singing Trees before I took out my phone and started recording people singing along with Josh and Tyler.

After getting to the finishing lyrics of Tyler singing them, he got off the keyboard and shouted "Iowa! We need you to shout and give it up for Violet! Please, she needs all the love from you guys!"

People were screaming before I giggled and stayed in my circle before Tyler came over to me and said "We need you to be a part of hitting the drum like we do. We're gonna have you be in the middle. You know how to do it?"

I nodded before he gave me a high five and kept going with the up bumping beat of Trees before it went nuts and I danced all over the place before recording again with Josh hitting his drums.

When I got closer to him, he looked and stuck his tongue out before smiling and I looked at the crowd.

After dancing Tyler went back to the keyboard and sing the rest, I went closer to the fans and took a video of them before they shouted at me in excitement.

They were all crazy with joy and I loved it, and it made me feel more excited to do the drumming part at the end. That part was the best when I saw them doing it last time.

Tyler finished his singing along with the "na na, na na, na na na na", the drum where we would hit was close by the fans before Josh got off the drums and came over by me to kiss me before heading over to his position.

Tyler did the same before I saw the drum go in the middle before I jumped down and saw the little struggle of getting up above on that, and I had help before standing up and having the big drumsticks to hit with.

I smiled before looking at Josh and Tyler and having them go with the beat, and as soon as it hit, I hit the drum as hard as I can with the "HEY!" after each beat.

It was so magical then, and I swear to god, I can imagine me having the time of my life with this new experience onstage. Having people cheer was like, scary and happy because of my fear of crowds, but I wasn't scared since almost everyone loved me.

After the final beat went, I raised my arms in the air before panting and smiling before I stuck my tongue out with my fingers (index and middle) close by my face.

After that, I went back on stage and went over by the drums before Tyler and Josh came back tired and saw me.

"Come here!" Josh said motioning me over.

I went over before moving my hair out of the way before he wrapped his arm around before Tyler did the same and we bowed down before I felt my happiness making me laugh.

"I love you guys..." I said in their best of their ability.

Tyler and Josh looked at me before smiling, and we stood up before I blew my hair out of my face before Josh kissed me on the cheek and hugging me in his sweat. It didn't matter to me since I was tired, and I probably was sweating a lot too.

"We're Twenty One Pilots!" Tyler said. "Thank you, Iowa! We love you! Good night!"

The fans went nuts with the cheering before I heard a chant of "Violet" going around.

I smiled before I waved and blew kisses with Josh holding my hand and helping me out.

It was so magical...

----------------------------------

omg!!! 😆

this was just a real cool moment to write for some reason since I've been really knowing the concerts with Twenty One Pilots😘😘

for anyone knowing, it's the Emotional Roadshow tour ❤️

anywho, more to come!!!

byyyyyeeeee!✌️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

86.3K 3.3K 35
Ella suffers from severe anxiety and depression. She has struggled with it her entire life. But it was almost as if she had a cure. Her dad. But afte...
236 17 13
Cast: josh,tyler,aqua,max,mark and mecena Aqua meet this boy named josh (yes from tøp) and she falls in love with him but she does not know these fee...
141K 8.9K 41
Tyler and Josh always make up stories for how they first met, so how do you know which one is the real one? Would you have ever guessed it involves t...
204K 10.9K 35
Josh Dun lives in a foster home with his little brother, Patrick. His foster parents aren't the best people, only taking them in for extra money to s...