Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Six

1.2K 32 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--William's Point Of View--

I dragged my sorry backside back to the house like a lost puppy, All the council members had gone home leaving the princess with us. Cedric was waiting in the doorway "You let him go in the dark in a forest ON a Full Moon. Are you stupid?" He scowled at me kicking the door shut behind me. "I'm sure the short guy will be fine if he doesn't get mauled by any rabids or my dad's pack members" I heard the Princess say, She sauntered over batting her eyes at me.

"Though I'm so much prettier though" She smiled innocently moving for the door "I'm going to go sit outside, Toodle loo sweethearts" She waved disappearing out into the porch "That girl makes me want to bash my face against the wall" Arianna hissed snarling after the Princess "Um Mister William, Didn't you say you were going to bring Charlie here?" The young boy was sat on the bottom stairs beside Cedric.

I grumbled sitting down in the couch "He saw the Princess and he got upset" I grunted resting my head against the top of the sofa "Yeah and you left him inthe forest!" Arianna snapped smacking me upside the head, My wolf stopped suddenly and honed his hearing to catch the gut wrenching cry echoing across the forest. My wolf pegged it immediately as Charlie whining quietly urging me to get up and find him.

My phone started ringing on the table flashing his name, I snatched it up from the table flipping it open "Charlie? What's wrong?" I asked knowing that my wolf was yelling at me to go find him "I'm so..sorry. Wolf attacked.. So much blood..I'm so sorry" He choked groaning as if he was trying to move, My wolf was now clawing his way out of the bond "Charlie where are you? Charlie!" The line went dead silent, I swore under my breath getting up from the couch heading for the door.

"Was it Charlie? Is there something wrong?" The young boy asked his voice was rising in panic "Just. Stay here okay?" I glared at Cedric a silent order to keep the young boy inside before throwing open the front door clearing the front stairs and sprinting into the forest, I let the wolf tear through the bond and shift to gain any speed that I needed. The entire forest smelled of his blood enough to even make myself sick.

I continued running following the stronger scent tearing away any objects in my path with my teeth, I found the strongest scent near the overhang clearing to the lake followed by the small splatters of blood in the grass. I shoved my wolf back into his place so I could walk normally to follow the trail of blood, I made it to the middle of the clearing where a pool of blood was soaked into the grass my gaze turned the dark silhouette on the ground by the tree.

"Charlie!" I growled jogging over to the figure, The white shirt he was wearing was torn and soaked in blood accompanied by the deep claw wound in his stomach that his hand was pressed onto "Charlie. Open your eyes dammit" I ordered pulling his head and shoulders into my arms "Maybe I wanted to die" He grunted bringing his bloodied hand to my neck then to my jaw.

"Heh Heh you're so attractive" He chuckled gripping into the collar of my jacket "That's enough we're going" I threw his arm around my shoulder tearing my scarf from my neck and tying it around his stomach and pulling him into my arms "Cover your ears for a second" I covered his head with my arm and let out a high pitched whistle to any nearby wolves that were on patrol.

I heard an Alpha howl in return as Claude barrelled through the shrub panting heavily from running so fast "William! How did this happen?!" He put on his scary Alpha voice glaring at me with piercing glowing red eyes "I don't know but he is barely breathing! Can you scold me for being an asshole after he's okay" I groaned internally at how desperate I sounded.

Claude's face softened and his eyes faded back to normal "Of course sweetheart let's be quick about it" He turned and nimbly climbed down the hill through the thick shrub toward one of the Patrol SUV's, I climbed in the back with the non hot headed beta of mine "Is there anything I can do sir?" He asked sitting nearest to Charlie's waist "Keep pressure on it" I motioned to the still heavily bleeding wound, He nodded obediently untying the scarf and pressed his hands over the wound.

"You have some blood on your neck sir" Angelo nodded toward the smear of blood down the side of my neck from when he touched me "It's fine, it fuels the rage fire" I grunt gently running a hand through Charlie's hair "You love him don't you William?" Angelo spoke up giving me a look of pity "I do, If he dies I don't know what my wolf would do" I looked down at his ashen white face that was gone of the peach coloured skin that I had always seemed to stare at whenever I got the chance.

"What about Charlie's brother?" Angelo asked again shifting his gaze to the passing buildings "I will need you talk to Cedric and Samandriel after we get there" Claude stopped the car at the veil that hid the Supernatural Hospital from the human world, no human could pass through without having permission or a supernatural partner with them. The pack's emissary Hayley materialised at the entrance of the hospital looking blankly at us.

"Why are we bringing a human here?" She asked sweetly reaching to touch Charlie's shoulder, I involuntarily growled at her tightening my grip protectively around Charlie's body "I understand Beta sir but we have to hurry before he loses too much blood" She lead us into the hospital and through the hallways toward one of the room s "Down here, but then I will have to ask you guys to step outside though" She pointed to the bed.

I carefully placed him down into the bed "Please don't leave me. I hate hospitals" He rasped grabbing my wrist "I have to. I'm not allowed to be here. Just let Hayley do her job" I squeezed his hand and gently kissed it as his grasp loosened off "He isn't breathing Alpha and Beta sir, I have to ask you guys to step out" She gave me a sympathetic look before ushering us out of the room.

I had to kick my wolf down who was threatening to tear Hayley apart, I still had my scarf clutched in my hand from when Angelo untied it "Will? Are you okay?" Claude placed a hand down onto my shoulder "I should be." I mumbled dropping down into the nearest chair running my hand tiredly through my hair, his blood was still stained on my hands and on my neck remaining a constant reminder of how much of an inconsiderate asshole I was for letting him walk into the forest at night with wolves crawling around.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

I had heard Charlie and William's little disagreement in the forest and I knew it hadn't ended well, Samandriel and Silas were burning holes into the Princess with their eyes "What you did to William was uncalled for. Find your own mate." I spat crossing my arms tightly against my chest "Will was my fiancee first." She ground out smiling innocently at me.

"By force. He has never been straight, Charlie is his only love." I retorted kicking my feet up onto the table "And you're going for his little brother, how quaint" She sneered reaching out to play with a strand of his hair "That's not very nice." Samandriel leaned back away from her "Hit the road bitch." Arianna snapped from the kitchen doorway.

"That's rude. I'm royalty" The princess turned her nose up throwing that bleach blonde hair over her shoulder "Yeah? And I'm a hooker. Nobody cares" She smirked snarkily at her "Oh I could tell. With all the skimpy clothes you wear" Princess Ingrid giggled at her own insult, I turned to Arianna who was starting to get ticked off "Your name is Ingrid? I thought it was inbred!" She grinned menancingly at her, Samandriel stuck his face in his hands yawning tiredly.

"At least my brother, leaders and friend aren't fags" Ingrid scoffed loudly just as Arianna snapped storming toward Ingrid and slapped her fair across the face "Arianna! I do not condone the assault of royalty!" My father bellowed making Samandriel almost jump out of his skin "But!-" Both Arianna and I began only for my father to hold his hand up to silence us.

"Arianna. You will go help Lillian in the basement to organise it. Now." My father pointed toward the basement door, Arianna looked like she was about to burst into tears "That's horrible. We have to go help" Samandriel whimpered getting from beside me to hobble over to Arianna to link his arm into hers motioning for me to come over.

"We're going to help you." I scowled towards my father and took Arianna's other arm "Besides. My dad can protect the bratty princess over his own all he likes. Doesn't change my newfound disappointment in him" I seethed opening the door to the basement taking in my father's angry but hurt expression "Dmitri Sir! William's mate was attacked by a rabid wolf!" Angelo panted clinging to the door frame.

"W-Where is he?" Samandriel whispered letting go of Arianna's arm threatening to faint at any moment "He is at the hospital with Mister Claude and Mister William" Angelo bowed still trying to catch his breath from running all the way here "Is Claude and everyone okay or was it just Charlie?" My father suddenly spoke up changing to Big Bad Alpha mode.

"Charlie had a disagreement with Mister William and wandered off on his own, he was attacked alone" Angelo bit his lip waiting for any harsh words from my father that never came "We'll let Samandriel go see his brother, Ingrid you will stay with Lillian and Arianna" He gave Arianna a warning glare in which she blew off by rolling her eyes.

"Let's go Sammy" I took hold of his upper arm in case he did actually faint "Did you take too many of your painkillers because you seem to be walking a little better" I remarked helping him into one of the many SUV's "I let Arianna have a look and she gave me some painkillers that worked better" He mumbled looking down to his lap,That lying little she wolf! She took the edge off of his pain with her powers the cheeky little devil.

Samandriel literally flew through the doors of the hospital frantically searching for the room that Charlie was in, We came across the door with his name printed on it with William pacing around in front of it still clutching a bloodied scarf along with his hands being stained red and a blood smear in his neck. Samandriel snapped storming towards William and harshly connecting his fist with his jaw.

It must of caught William off guard because it looked like it hurt, although not as much as the sickening snap that came from Samandriel's wrist "How dare you let him run away! My only proper family could die because you let him wander off on his own! After what happened with Danny!" He yelled shaking in tears tightly clenching his fists before turning on his heels and shoving past me to run off down the hallway.

William looked very ashamed of himself as he buckled into the nearby chair beside Claude "I'll try go look for him" I gave Will a sympathetic smile before following the hallway in which Sammy had ran down, Silas was sifting through the multiple scents to try and find Sammy's "There. The courtyard" He pointed to the open door leading out into the courtyard.

The courtyard was very well maintained with many varieties of flowers and trees and a pond and chairs and tables it was like a little garden of eden, I spotted Samandriel sitting on a bench underneath a tree still cradling his wrist "You know, you should be more careful" I sat down onto the bench beside him "Who cares. No one apart from my brother and he might be dead." He chewed on his bottom lip still clutching his wrist.

"Well I care" I tried sounding hurt inching closer to him "Well tell me! Why did I meet you?! Why are there wolves attacking people when there are no wolves at this time of year?! Why do I get an off feeling about you?! Why do I let you comfort me?! Why do I have a weird tattoo that I never remember getting?! I am literally beyond confused and I am scared!" He ran his hands through his hair frustratingly.

"If I told you. You would either try to kill me OR not believe me." I huffed trying to mask the hurt I was inflicting on the poor guy "Even you too. Of course I shoulda known" He grumbled standing up from the bench, I grabbed his non injured wrist and pulled him back down into the bench grabbing his chin between my fingers and forced my lips into his, the conflicting temperatures of the cold from the wind and the rising temperature of our mouths fixed in a very heated fight.

I took the chance to slip my tongue into the mouth and I had to ask myself if this guy was made of candy because everything about him was sweet. His scent, his personality even his taste. Creepy right? I carefully pulled away from him to rest my hands on his cheeks "Just trust me. It'll be okay" I smiled reassuringly, He nodded silently taking hold of my jacket to pull me back into another incredibly heated kiss.

"But what will happen to my brother?" He broke away again as his lip started to tremble, he bit down his lip as fresh tears started to fall down his perfect little face "Hayley is a very good doctor. She'll help him, Promise." I used my thumb to wipe any lingering tears before pulling his head to rest on my shoulder "We should fix that hand. Claude gave me a bandage to do it for you" I took hold of his wrist and tightly wound the bandage around his hand and tied it.

"Thank you" He smiled slightly taking his hand away from mine, My phone vibrated in my pocket "Sorry one sec" I reached into my pocket to open the text message "He's not awake but you're allowed in before anyone else" I stuck my phone back into my coat pocket and got up from the bench "No I want Mister William to go in first, I'll sit out here for a bit longer" He leaned back into bench looking up at the dark starry sky.

"You sure?" I raised any eyebrow sending a message to Claude perching myself beside him on the bench "Yeah, He seems to be quite taken with him although I want to boot him in the groin for letting Charlie run away" He clenched his non injured hand into a fist "I might have to change your nickname to Firecracker instead of Angel" I laughed placing my hands behind my head "That's not very nice, I'm a nice person" He pouted folding his arms childishly "I'm sure you are Sammy" I smirked leaning my elbow on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3.6K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
115K 4.7K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
69.8K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
57.5K 3.3K 34
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...