Mental |Harry Styles|

By mayorofkilantis

More

Mental |Harry Styles|
Chapter One; Home Made Food: Takeout
Chapter Two; House of Sluts
Chapter Three; Hard Pass Buddy
Chapter Four; Music: Screaming
Chapter Five; Chubby Cheeks
Chapter Six; Kissing the Walls
Chapter Seven; The Wedding (Part One)
Chapter Eight; The Wedding (Part Two)
Chapter Nine; Slap Across The Face
Chapter Ten; Broken Glass
Chapter Eleven; Frozen Douche Balls
Chapter Twelve; There are Artist and There are Harry's
Chapter Thirteen; Bloody Knuckles and Cheek Kisses
Chapter Fourteen; Sunsets and Zayn the Body Guard
Chapter Fifteen; The Monster Inside
Chapter Sixteen; Piano Keys
Chapter Seventeen; Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
Chapter Eighteen; Empty Answers
Chapter Nineteen; No Cure for Whipped
Chapter twenty; And the Winner is...
Chapter Twenty-One; Homecoming
Chapter Twenty-Two; Interrogation is a Bitch
Chapter Twenty-Three; Fetish of Harry's CD's
Chapter Twenty-Four; An Old Friend
Chapter Twenty-Five; Tell Me What I Want to Hear
Chapter Twenty-Six; Honey, You Knocked Out a Doctor
Chapter Twenty-Seven; Graduation Time
Chapter Twenty-Eight; Hall of Fame
Chapter Twenty-Nine; Want It All Back
Chapter Thirty; Slash-Slinging Slasher
Chapter Thirty-One; Peanut Butter, Perrie Time.
Chapter Thirty-Two; The Toys-R-Us Cashier
Chapter Thirty-Three; Spark Plug
Chapter Thirty-Four; An Ass Hole with a Gun
Chapter Thirty-Five; Out of Shape
Chapter Thirty-Six; Shave a Gorilla
Chapter Thirty-Seven; Pants Around The Ankles
Chapter Thirty-Eight; Always Want What You Can't Have
Chapter Thirty-Nine; Painting on the Walls
Chapter Forty; Ready or Not, Here I Come
Chapter Fourty-Two; Dreams and Flashbacks
Chapter Forty-Two; Distant
Chapter Forty-Three; Death Calls
Chapter Forty-Four; A New Chapter
Chapter Forty-Six; Your Live Life is DOA
Chapter Forty-Seven; Zoning Out
Chapter Forty-Eight; The Birds and the Bees
Chapter Forty-Nine; The Truth Unravels
Chapter Fifty; Oh Where Oh Where is Perrie?
Chapter Fifty-two; The Mystery of the Tan Files
Chapter Fifty-Two; Ruined Date

Chapter Forty-Five; Time Zones

1.9K 58 0
By mayorofkilantis

-Miranda's POV-
*Next Morning*

I was unaware of my feelings right now. Everything felt like a dream, of course I was more than happy to be with Harry. It's what I have wanted for the most longest time. Yet I'm still confused on what had changed his mind. At one point he wanted nothing to do, to be tied down with me. Next he wakes me up in the middle of the night to ask me to be his girlfriend. One part of me thought he was drunk and he couldn't be aware of his actions. But him asking with such a stern, yet gentle voice reassured me he was aware.

I was still mad at him though for shutting me out of everything. Not telling me anything. My eyes had been wide awake all night, barely blinking. Since last night haven't gotten an ounce of sleep. I was quite tired when the sun rose again this morning.

I tried to get out of the bed in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Harry's arm were wrapped tight around my waist. His warm breath his the back of my neck, as my hair was pushed over my shoulders.

"Miranda." Harry called out my name.

"Hmm?" I moaned pretending I hadn't stayed up all night.

"You awake?"

I smiled and started to giggle. "No, I'm in a deep sleep." I laughed. I heard him chuckle as well as he pulled me even closer to him. I feel if he holds me any tighter I'm gonna pop. I feel him kiss the back of my head, and I smiled then worry that my hair is probably pretty dirty. I didn't mind though, as of now anyway.

"Morning beautiful."

"Beautiful? Now I'm beautiful?" I asked.

"You always have been." About two months ago I wouldn't of had expected any of the words that are coming out of his mouth. I mean he was such an ass, now I've seen a side of Harry that is so much more, gentle, kinder and so much nicer. I like this Harry a lot, but how much longer can he pull this off for?

I mean his temper is good now. But wait till something happens that he doesn't like and he loses it again. What will happen to me? He has come so close as couple of times to hurting me. And if it wasn't for Zayn that first time, who knows if Harry and I would be together now?

"If you'd please let go of me, so I can take a shower. That would be great." I told him. Taking his hands I unconnected them as I got out of the bed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom grabbing a towel out of the hallway closet, throwing it over the shower curtain pole. I turned on the hot water, putting my hand out to feel the temperature. It was still cold so I waited a minute until I started to strip down.

I opened the bathroom window curtains that look out. The sun was just barely hovering over the trees, bringing in the light from the sun rays. There was a knock on the door but I ignored it. I knew there wasn't a lock on the door, so whoever it was was gonna come in anyway. I felt the steam from the shower take over the temperature of the room. It was taking over the mirror, making it foggy. I went over and turned down the heat of the water before I lifted my shirt over my head. There was a second knock on the door and then I saw the door handle open. It was Harry, as I had expected it to be.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I'd rather if you not." I noted, I was just in my tank top and panties as of now. I felt his eyes wonder down to my ass as I opened the curtain to the shower.

"You know I tend to think dirty thoughts when I see you in just your under garments. It makes me want to take you right here, right now." He walked closer to me his eyes connecting with mine. He grabbed both my wrist and pinned them over my head on the wall. I love this fun yet, sexy side of Harry. But sometimes it seems to over take the other thoughts in his heads that I like best in him.

"Oh really?" I teased him.

"Mhmm." He smiled, his lips started to inch closer and closer to mine. But I knew if I was to go any further things might happen that way I don't want it too. To stop any further actions, my knee was brought over to his groin area kicking him right in the balls. This causing him to screech out in a harsh moan bending over as he fell to the cold hard tiled ground.

I started laughing as I grabbed his hand helping him up. "I'm sorry, not really." I continued to giggle. As he came up back up so we were eye leveled he grabbed my waist and the back of my neck as our lips smashed together.

As he parted. "That's all right, I think that kiss made up for it." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled again cause I have this tendency where I can't stay mad at Harry for long. I pointed towards the door, pointing out that he had to leave. He hunched his shoulders and groaned. As I looked away to finish stripping down I felt him slap my ass. I scowled at him again and this time he was out the door before I could scowled him anymore.

After my shower I wrapped towel around my hair so it would soak up all the moisture in my hair.I took another towel and wrapped it around my body tugging a piece under the towel to lock it in.

I walked out of the bathroom after cleaning up the wet bathroom floor up. Walking into the bedroom to find Harry eye balling me from head to toe. "I'd like the towel on the ground better."

"I'm sure you would." I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed one of my last sets of clothes I had left in my suitcase for the rest of the week. I was leaving tomorrow, and I don't know how much time I'm gonna have left to spend with Harry before something happens to him for better or worse.

I looked over at him from after grabbing my clothes and he threw something over at me. I ducked but caught it in my hand realizing it was my phone. "You should be good now, I made it so no unknown numbers outside of your contacts can call you."

"What was going on?"

"Somethings are meant never to go past the lips."

I nodded and just ignored it even though I wanted an actual answer from him and not some psychologist analogy bull shit. You can never get what you want with him, but it's a thing I like about him. Never goes for less, then he deserves.

I looked at my calling log to see I had four missed calls from my mother in the last two days. Shit. I had totally forgotten my Skype calls with her between chemo. I feel like such a shitty daughter right now. "Why didn't you tell me my mother called me!?" I said starting to flip out on Harry. His face dropped from his cheeky look to a what-the-hell-did-I-do-now? sort of look.

I directly went straight for my laptop that I had brought that was at the bottom of my suitcase and turned it on, waiting for the home screen to pop up. I quickly logged onto my Skype account and told Harry to buzz off into another room. He didn't budge and continued to lay down on the bed watching me. I listened to the ring of the dial tone waiting for my mother to pick up on the other end.

"Who you calling?" Harry asked, what a stupid question.

"My mother dumb ass." I flipped him off.

After Harry not telling me that she had called, let alone not leaving the room so I could call her. I had all the right reason to flip him off. It rand twice more before it ended, there was no one to answer to at the other end. I felt empty and lost without talking to my mother. She's been going through so much lately and when she needed me the most I couldn't be there for her.

Wow. Worst daughter of the year goes to me. I feel like shit now, even though I just got out of the shower. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. Harry looked at me weirdly and grabbed me by my waist and kissed my cheek. "Everything okay?" He asked, I shook my head no.

"No."

He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, and he was shirtless, not that I mind. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his hands slithered so they wrapped around my stomach. He pushed my hair onto one shoulder and kissed my bare neck sending chills throughout me.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm a terrible daughter."

"What, why would you say that?"

"I can't be there for my mother when she needs me most?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"She has cancer. I can only talk to her so many times between time zones, and her chemo." I told him. My head slumped down as he tried to support my head. I wasn't sure if I had told him about my mothers situation.

"Everything will be okay. Sides it's ten here, so it has to be like five over there." He kissed my bare neck again "I'm sure she's still sleeping."

I guess I really hadn't give much time from the time difference as of now. But everything for me is so hard. I just want it all when in reality I can't. I'm glad I have Harry though cause he is my rock in my life. We both have what we don't want, but as of now we do have one thing. Each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC