Chapter Nineteen; No Cure for Whipped

-Miranda's POV-

I woke up in the middle of the night my body shaking, sweaty and scared. I grabbed the end of the blankets and pulled them up closer to my body, bringing them to the pits of my arms. I turned my head over to Harry and he was sleeping peacefully, he was snoring like he usually does but it doesn't bother me. His right hand was tucked under his head and his left under the covers. Our legs were intertwined with each other as I shifted into a more comfortable position. I brought my hand up to his right arm and traced the outlines of his tattoos, there was no way I was going back to sleep now.

I checked the clock and it was only 2:12 a.m. I grabbed my sketch book that Harry thankfully remembered and brought with him. I found a pen in the nightstand drawer beside me. I turned to a blank white sheet and looked over at Harry and started drawing the outline of his head.

Minutes had gone by and he was in that same exact spot, I drew his brown curls that fell over his forehead, adding every little hair into every curl. I brought my hand down to where I had drawn his nose from earlier and drew the creases of his eyes. I drew the tattoos on his arms that peaked out of the blanket.

3:29 a.m I was finished. I put my sketch pad down next to the bed and just watched him sleep for a minute. With in seconds my eyes seemed to get heavier and my sight went black.

I woke up once again to see Harry was gone and had left the bedroom door wide open. I quickly stretched out on my bed making weird baby dinosaur noises. I laughed at my own sound and I rolled over and let my feet hit the carpet. My nose had brought me out to the kitchen where I smelt french toast, and turkey bacon.

I saw Harry standing over the flaming stove wearing only his boxers. "Morning." I said, Harry jumped back and looked over at me.

"Morning."

"So you cook?"

"One of my many amazing qualities." I smiled and joined him next to the stove as he put another piece of toast onto the skillet. I heard it sizzle and I took in the scent of nutmeg and cinnamon. 

He finished up and put them on two separate plates, putting the skillet into the sink turning on the water, steam filling the room.  He brought it over to the counter where there sat two glasses of orange juice and silverware already set up. 

"Where's Zayn and Perrie?"

"They went out to breakfast with Perrie's parents." I nodded and began to cut up my french toast.

"What got you up in the middle of the night?" He asked. So he must've been up last night when I was. Oh god I hope he didn't notice me drawing him as well. "-I feel honored that I got to be in one of your many master pieces, you won't let me look at." Oh shit, he was awake. My face flushed, and I'm sure as hell he could see my face turn pink.

"Nightmare."

"Wanna share?"

"I'll tell you, when I remember it." I hadn't even known what I had dreamed of last night. All I see right now is a black page of nothingness. He nodded, and continued to eat. This almost reminded me of my mothers cooking. Though Harry's cooking is much better then my mother by far, but when she does have time to cook, it taste a bit like this.

My mother, I missed her. 

"When am I going home?" I blurted out.

He looked up at me from his plate, and I saw his face fell. "Soon." and he looked back down at his plate. Most of the breakfast was silent until I had sneezed and he said bless you. 

He had done the dishes while I walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V I flipped the channel on the news to see Harry's face on the screen next to the anchor woman's face giving a description of Harry. "Please if you have any idea where Harry Styles might've gone, please call the number on the screen below." 

Harry had walked into the living room and noticed he was on the screen. He smirked and walked over to the T.V turning it off manually. "What happened yesterday, why did we have to leave?" I finally brought up once again.

"The guy who I think is black mailing me, gave my address away to the Feds."

"Why is he doing this, black mailing you? What did you do to him?"

"Long story."

"I've got time."

"But not that much." He laughed, even thought I had gotten Harry to open up only couple days ago about his nightmares he was still a closed book but only getting better. 

I stood up and walked into the bedroom Harry and I had stayed in last night, quickly making the bed not wanting to be bad guest. Harry followed in behind me like a lost puppy and sat on the edge of the bed wrinkling the sheets, right after I had just made it. I scowled at him, "Off." I scorned.

He did as he was told and he got up and sat on the chair on the opposite side of the room. I fixed the pillows propping them up against the bed frame. As I had fixed the side making sure the conforter fell even on both sides Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, which left me in a confused state.

"What is this?" I asked him.

He seemed startled by the question and took a minute before answering. "Whadya mean?"

"This, us. I mean one minute your hand are all over me and then the next you won't even give me the time of day. I'm lost Harry, lost." I was indeed lost too. On so many levels had I had no idea on what was going on between the two of us.

"This is just us being, friendly."

"Friendly?"

"Fuck I don't know Miranda. I hadn't really thought about us much. I thought this was fine." His hands tensed up again just thinking about the question. I stopped asking knowing if I had asked him another question he might explode with anger.

I nodded and walked out of the room. He continued to follow out behind me, "I'm sorry Miranda, but I didn't know you wanted more. I thought this was fine. The two of us. I'm not good with relationships." Me and you both buddy.

It's not like I was dying to be in a relationship with Harry. I mean I never been in one myself so I don't know how it feels, how to act. Harry is the last kind of person I saw myself being with, but lately... I dunno I must be on crack and not even know it. Fuck, I shouldn't even be thinking about anything between the two of us. He's a fugitive on the run and I'm a seventeen year old who got kidnapped.

"It's fine Harry, really." I said being as laid back as I possibly could.

He was about to say something when Perrie had crashed through the door, Zayn following behind her holding her purse. Man is Zayn whipped or what. I've seen most of the guys fall head over cleats for girls doing homework and holding stuff for their girlfriends but man Zayn had a bad case of Whipped. Sadly scientist had not found a cure for this illness.

"Hey you two, I see my furniture is still in tact. So Harry didn't get any again?" Zayn laughed, Perrie frowned and hit him directly in the chest making me giggle.

"Nope and never will." I mumbled under my breath but maybe loud enough for him to hear me, when I saw his lash his head towards the direction of mine.

"Guys want to watch a movie or something?" Perrie had suggested.

We all agreed and settled on 21 Jump Street and I'm sure I've never laughed so hard in my entire life. I sat on the love seat with Perrie, the exact opposite side from Harry, as he sat near Zayn who was on the recliner. I had not spoken a single word the entire movie, unless laughter counts. yet I could feel Harry looking at me every other minute.

Once the movie was over I had decided to help Perrie in the kitchen making lunch for the four of us as the two of them watched a football match. I got out the bread while Perrie got out all the deli meats.

"What's going on with you and Harry, weird tension going on during the movie."

"Nothing," I clearly lied.

"Nothing my ass, tell me."

"I had brought something up I had clearly shouldn't have and now things are... I dunno awkward?"

"Let me guess, you asked what you two are and he said he doesn't know and he thought what you are now is fine. Then you said you're fine with that, when you really aren't." It like she was fucking there.

"It really is fine, I was just bit confused."

"Miranda, he cares about you a lot more then you think, give him time."

"How much?

"He'll tell you how much, when he's ready."

A|N: Alright chapter 19 is up! Whoooo! Thank you wrote this chapter in a total of a hour and fifteen minutes, with 1618 words, 1619 words.... and so fourth! I wasn't really sure if I was going to finish this chapter in time but it looks like I did.

I will be having a character contest soon when I reach 200<3 on this story. Thank you to those of you who actually comment. Means a lot to hear positive feedback from you guys.

I just realized how sucky of a chapter this was but it was some what of a filler. BIG STUFF happening soon, and I mean huge! Like you won't even know what hit you it's coming, I tell you! 

I might not update tomorrow night, or maybe I will. I have a friend sleeping over, so I will let you know when or if I don't update tomorrow night. Please give this story a shout-out! It would be great if I got to 200 <3 hearts before Christmas. Though the way this story is going now with hearts is great too. I get an average of 6-8  hearts every time I post a chapter and that's a amazing for me, or what I think.

Please if you would;

Comment|Vote|Follow

Night!