Chapter Thirty-Five; Out of Shape

-Miranda's POV-

"Harry?" I asked looking at him standing there right in front of me with the sliding door wide open. I couldn't believe my eyes that after almost a month of not seeing him and passing letters back and fourth he was standing in front of my very eyes.

"Hey." Is all he said. He ran his fingers through his messy untamed hair, as he looked directly at me. His hand went from the front of his head to the back reaching all the way back to his neck. I slowly walked towards him picking up the speed and by the time I was in his arms I was out of breath. His hands wrapped around me as my arms did the same.

My head was in the crook of his neck, as my eyes are closed. "I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too."

He let go of me and I backed up so I could get a good glimpse of him. He seemed a lot more out of shape then since the last time I saw him, his body wasn't as tanned as well. All his tattoos were still there, and if I hadn't noticed maybe even more if that was possible. "Why?" I asked my voice in a low tone.

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why did you leave me?"

"I already told you why, in the note-"

"I want to hear it from you, in person."

He sighed and ran his hands front to back through his hair, while looking at me. "I didn't want to personally, but the thought of something happening to you while you were with me, crushed me to think about it. You deserve so much more then me." I walked back up to him and started to stand on my tippy toes since he was so much taller then me as he is.

"Never say that, ever again." With that I leaned forward my lips touching his, as he caressed his hands over my cheeks, holding me tighter to him then before. My hands were on his shoulders, as my toes started to feel numb but I didn't care at this point. This is what I wanted, what I've wanted since I entered this house that day. His lips lingered on mine, and I never wanted to let go.

Yet when he pulled away his eyes starred deep into mine. I walked him over to the couch with my hand in hand with his, he sat down first and then tugged at the end of my shirt like Luke does and placed me on his lap. His hands were still wrapped around my body with both of them laced gently on my hips, my head in the crook of is neck. It was quiet for the longest time, but it was nice just to have him in my presence. Words can't even explain how much I missed this, and more then that, him.

"Why are you here, won't you get caught?"

"I sat down in the back of Zayn's car, while he drove. I walked a half a mile in the bushes to get in the backyard."

"Zayn's here?"

He nodded and then explained how he went to go pick up Perrie at the police station. "Why is she working there?"

"Under cover, she's helping looking up files that might end up helping me out."

"Won't she get caught?"

"Usually they don't suspect the secretary doing any misconduct of information."

He then went on about how he's been looking for the person who he thinks and knows set him up for what he's now against. We just talked for what seems like hours, of all that's happened to the both of us since I got dropped off.

"I'm gonna have to get going soon." He sighed.

"I don't want you too though."

"Neither do I." He started to play with my split ends that I clearly had to get caught off soon. My hair was getting longer then I usually let it grow, and it was starting to bother me. "You'll come back soon though, won't you?"