Chapter Forty-Five; Time Zones

-Miranda's POV-
*Next Morning*

I was unaware of my feelings right now. Everything felt like a dream, of course I was more than happy to be with Harry. It's what I have wanted for the most longest time. Yet I'm still confused on what had changed his mind. At one point he wanted nothing to do, to be tied down with me. Next he wakes me up in the middle of the night to ask me to be his girlfriend. One part of me thought he was drunk and he couldn't be aware of his actions. But him asking with such a stern, yet gentle voice reassured me he was aware.

I was still mad at him though for shutting me out of everything. Not telling me anything. My eyes had been wide awake all night, barely blinking. Since last night haven't gotten an ounce of sleep. I was quite tired when the sun rose again this morning.

I tried to get out of the bed in the middle of the night to use the restroom. Harry's arm were wrapped tight around my waist. His warm breath his the back of my neck, as my hair was pushed over my shoulders.

"Miranda." Harry called out my name.

"Hmm?" I moaned pretending I hadn't stayed up all night.

"You awake?"

I smiled and started to giggle. "No, I'm in a deep sleep." I laughed. I heard him chuckle as well as he pulled me even closer to him. I feel if he holds me any tighter I'm gonna pop. I feel him kiss the back of my head, and I smiled then worry that my hair is probably pretty dirty. I didn't mind though, as of now anyway.

"Morning beautiful."

"Beautiful? Now I'm beautiful?" I asked.

"You always have been." About two months ago I wouldn't of had expected any of the words that are coming out of his mouth. I mean he was such an ass, now I've seen a side of Harry that is so much more, gentle, kinder and so much nicer. I like this Harry a lot, but how much longer can he pull this off for?

I mean his temper is good now. But wait till something happens that he doesn't like and he loses it again. What will happen to me? He has come so close as couple of times to hurting me. And if it wasn't for Zayn that first time, who knows if Harry and I would be together now?

"If you'd please let go of me, so I can take a shower. That would be great." I told him. Taking his hands I unconnected them as I got out of the bed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom grabbing a towel out of the hallway closet, throwing it over the shower curtain pole. I turned on the hot water, putting my hand out to feel the temperature. It was still cold so I waited a minute until I started to strip down.

I opened the bathroom window curtains that look out. The sun was just barely hovering over the trees, bringing in the light from the sun rays. There was a knock on the door but I ignored it. I knew there wasn't a lock on the door, so whoever it was was gonna come in anyway. I felt the steam from the shower take over the temperature of the room. It was taking over the mirror, making it foggy. I went over and turned down the heat of the water before I lifted my shirt over my head. There was a second knock on the door and then I saw the door handle open. It was Harry, as I had expected it to be.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I'd rather if you not." I noted, I was just in my tank top and panties as of now. I felt his eyes wonder down to my ass as I opened the curtain to the shower.

"You know I tend to think dirty thoughts when I see you in just your under garments. It makes me want to take you right here, right now." He walked closer to me his eyes connecting with mine. He grabbed both my wrist and pinned them over my head on the wall. I love this fun yet, sexy side of Harry. But sometimes it seems to over take the other thoughts in his heads that I like best in him.