Imagines|jack Maynard

De imafoolforyouuu

Cute person stories :) Mais

Cuddles
Meeting his friends
He gets jealous
Morning texts
Period
Club
Your birtday
Cheat {1}
Cheat {2}
Cheat {3}
Cheat {4}
Food fight
2AM
Hair
His birthday
Texts
New year
Sleepover
Drunk in love
Sleepover part 2
Meeting his fam
Meeting his fam p2
What he does...
Pancakes
Cinema
Self esteem
youtube
When you wake up...
A/n PLEASE READ
Babies and excitment
The boy who screwed you over
panic attack support

Fights

1K 20 2
De imafoolforyouuu

Title: fights

Summary:jack comes home drunk and y/n is waiting. She shouts at him before she walks out to her friends house.

Warnings: strong/mild
language

Words: 371
___________________

You were laying on your grey sofa whilst watching YouTube on your tv.

You were very tired as your eyes started closing.

You wanted to have a sleep because it was around 3am and you were waiting for jack to come home, he's out with the boys and is most likely very drunk.

Jack is always out and never makes time for you, its getting pathetic now. 

A while later you wake up to a loud crashing noise.

Suddenly the door bursts open and you sit up.

Looking towards the entrance you see jack waving to someone outside, most likely the uber driver. Who waves at an uber driver?

"Jack?!"
He doesn't acknowledge you.

"JACK!"
You say even louder but he still ignores you.

"Fucking hell jack! Listen to me. What are you doing with your life? Why are you always out with your mates? you never have time for me! you come home and expect me to have the house ready for you I'm you're girlfriend not your Slave! I'm done with looking after you like a child, let me know when you have your life sorted out!"  I scream.

I grab my phone and jacket as I speed out the door, slamming it too.

"Y/n?" I hear jack whisper as if he didn't realise what happened.

I text him

Y/n: don't play dumb you dick! Tell me when you're life is sorted out and I'll possibly give you another chance!
Jack: huh
Jack: y/n I'm sorry I've hurt you like this.
Jack:please come home and we can talk.
Jack: please
Jack:y/n
Jack: idk where you're going but I love you, be safe and come home soon xxx

I break down, tears falling down from my eyes as I run to my best friends house.

I hate jack.
I hate him.

A/n
Yay I updated. Probably gonna Do a p2 but don't get excited bc uno how bad I am at updating!! Ps do you like that thingy I did at the top :))

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

472K 6.3K 100
#1 in Jack Maynard ;) joshua_pieters: you should go clubbing with @jack_maynard some time:) copyright 2017©
3.7K 56 20
This is a story about Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Well. Duh. Some crazy shit happens, and I hope you love it!
34.4K 326 43
Imagines on Buttercream YouTube group: - Joe Sugg - Conor Maynard - Jack Maynard - Caspar Lee - Oli White - Josh Pieters (Might throw a Byron one...
163K 3.1K 54
Cute little Markiplier Imagines to make your day a little better :)