gone man » alex standall

By glassmanjoseph

Alex Standall, alone most of his life, all responsibilities fall on him. His mother doesn't even take care of... More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
•thirty-two•
•thirty-three•
•thirty-four•
•thirty-five•
•thirty-six•
•thirty-seven•
•thirty-eight•
•thirty-nine•
•forty•
•forty-one•
•forty-two•
•forty-three•
•forty-four•
•forty-five•
•forty-six•
•forty-six•
•forty-eight•
•forty-nine•
•fifty•
authors note?

•eight•

726 29 1
By glassmanjoseph

   My homework still remains undone. The floor scratches against the back of my head.
   It's getting late and I really need to finish it, but I can't.
    I can't move, my arms and legs feel numb.

   I look at my phone to see a missed call and several messages from Tony and a missed call from Justin. I sort of get irritable around Justin and I'm not a big fan of hanging around his clique.

Tony: hello
Tony: u there
Tony: Alex
Tony: Alex?
Tony: you okay?

   I shut my phone off after listening to the voicemails and throw it across the room.
   Justin's not that good of a friend. I'm really well-known around school and hang out with the jocks but they're not my best friends, not like Matt.

10:00pm

   School isn't such a big deal, right? I can miss a few assignments.
   But knowing me, not doing a few assignments will turn into me never doing anything. I can't let that happen. I don't want my life to fall apart again.

But it will.

I know it will.

(A/N: sorry it's short again I'm writing this on the bus and I just arrived at school. It's 7:35am :))) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 61 15
DISCLAIMER: In almost ALL chapters- Self Harm, suicidal thoughts, mental illness, smut...If any of this bothers you, be careful reading it please. A...
63.3K 1K 22
dream x fem reader you go to visit your best friend of almost two years and stay alone with him for three weeks. the problem is that, you like him. a...
7.6K 435 17
(WILL BE DELETING SOON!) After almost six years of being together, twenty-four year old Alex Gaskarth knows exactly what he wants; and that's to be w...
291 0 64
After coming out, Alex hadn't had the best time. Repelled and hated by his parents, the boy got send to a place that he might as well describe as hel...