A Boy and His Dragon Book 1:...

By LunarPlayer16

Six months have passed since the champion of Kalos died and Diantha has taken the title as his apprentice. A... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chapter 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Author's Note

Book 1: Chapter 47

677 19 0
By LunarPlayer16

"Izzy!" Emma screamed as the two rushed in front of her knocking the bowl she was holding to the ground.

"Sorry, Emma." Emma was beat red with anger causing Ryder and Jack to stop their practice. Zorua looked up from where he was sleeping next to Absol and Raikou. Cranidos looked at them confused as Leafeon cocked his head to the side looking at the two females. Bunnelby was covering his eyes with his ears as fletchling did the same with his wings. Monferno was laughing and Frogadier, Bisharp and Grovyle were reclining in the sun. Ho-oh bathed in the sunlight as Rayquaza flew through the clouds.

"This is the second time in the past two days." Emma shouted swinging her fists. Raichu rushed behind its trainer watching the other. Izzy lowered her head as Jack and Ryder walked over to them.

"Take it easy, Emma." Ryder stated trying to get the woman to calm down.

"No. I will not calm down!" Emma yelled.

"It was an accident and no one got hurt." Jack commented as Cranidos stomped over to his trainer. Leafeon walked over to where Purrloin sat curled up beside Frogadier. He sat down making himself comfortable.

"But it keeps happening. Izzy you shouldn't even be running around by the food." Emma snapped.

"I'm sorry." Izzy stated as she shifted her feet.

"See she's sorry." Ryder said as he tried to lay a hand on Emma's shoulder only to have his hand smacked away.

"And you two are always practicing. Can't you ever do anything else!" She yelled catching them both off guard.

"We are jus-" Emma screamed before storming off.

"What's the deal with her?" Jack asked as Ryder huffed a breath.

"I'll go see." Ryder stated as he followed after her as Frogadier got up and stopped his trainer.

"Froga."

"Wait, you want to go?" Ryder asked as Frogadier nodded he looked over at Monferno who was still laughing. Forming a water pulse in his hand, he fired it at the fire monkey hitting it in the chest. Roaring a challenge monferno charged over to where Frogadier stood. The frog only pointed in the direction Monferno's trainer went.

Monferno calmed realizing his trainer had left. Monferno followed the direction that Frogadier pointed.

"Good thinking." Ryder stated as Frogadier nodded. Monferno followed the trail he assumed his trainer had taken. He stopped looking around the forest for a few moments before seeing her sitting down on a rock. Walking up to her, he climbed onto the rock behind her.

"Ferno?" Monferno asked getting his trainer to look up at him.

"I know... I over reacted. I mean, I'm the one that does all the work. I just... I don't know." Emma whispered. Monferno looked around the forest before seeing something in a tree. Jumping down from the rock, he clambered up the tree grabbing the oran berry. Scurrying back down he walked in front of Emma offering the berry to her.

She smiled as she took the berry from the monkey and offered her other hand to him.

"Thanks Monferno." She whispered as he took her hand and climbed back up onto the rock sitting down beside her. "I would like to be asked to battle to." She stated as she took a bite of the berry. Monferno listened for a few minutes to the woods before he grabbed her hand and pulled her off the rock.

"What are you doing?" Emma asked as the fire pokemon pulled her back towards the camp. Izzy, Jack and Ryder had set the table and put everything together by the time they got back. Monferno stopped outside of the camp before striking his chest a few times and shouting.

"Really?" Jack asked. Emma gave the pokemon in front of her a look. Jack laughed before looking over at Cranidos who trotted over to his trainer.

"How about a battle?" Jack questioned getting a faint smile to cross her face.

"I'd like that."

"And we've decided that we'll take turns making food and setting up the camp." Ryder added as Purrloin jumped up onto his shoulder. Emma was stunned, but none the less gave a smile.

"Shall we?" Jack asked as he and Cranidos walked to the other side of the tables where there was a large empty space.

"Yes." Emma said.

"Can I have a battle to?" Izzy asked Ryder as he nodded.

"Of course."

"Cranidos, headbutt." The rock type charged forward as Monferno waited for his command.

"Draw him in." Monferno nodded as Cranidos grew closer and closer. "Now, close combat." Emma shouted as Monferno's hands began to glow. He struck Cranidos in the head a few times causing the rock type to stagger backwards.

"You okay?" Cranidos shook his head before giving a call. "Excellent. Ancient power." The stones flew into the air before slicing through the air striking the fire pokemon a few times.

"Monferno, flame thrower." Emma shouted as the fire flew from the monkey's mouth. Cranidos rushed around the column of fire with great speed.

"Iron head." Cranidos rammed his head into Monferno's chest sending the pokemon skidding backwards. Digging his fingers into the ground, Monferno came to a stop.

"Flame wheel." Fire began to surround Monferno. as the wheel flew forward striking Cranidos as he caught it with his head.

"Hold steady." Jack shouted as Izzy and Raichu took up a position away from Ryder as Purrloin jumped off his shoulder. He smiled as Raichu had small sparks of electricity surge from her cheeks.

"Let's run through your attacks." Ryder stated as Izzy agreed.

"Raichu, thunderbolt." The electricity seared around Raichu before flying up into the air. It stormed down to where purrloin was seconds ago. She rushed back and forth as the lightening attempted to catch her. After a few minutes Raichu's thunder stopped and Purrloin charged forward.

"Iron tail."

"Dodge it." Raichu jumped to the side of purrloin as her tail swung around striking Raichu hard in the chest.

"You need to give Raichu a command after calling a dodge. That way she can prepare for the next attack." Izzy nodded as Purrloin smiled at Raichu as she brushed the dirt off her chest.

"Rai!" Raichu hollered.

"Let's try it. Purrloin slash." Purrloin rushed forward her claws glowing as she swung out at Raichu.

"Block it with focus punch." Raichu's hands began to glow as she struck out catching the incoming attack.

"Sucker punch." Purrloin jumped backwards before rushing forward. Raichu attempted to hit the devious pokemon only to get struck by the cat.

"What?"

"Sucker punch will only work if you attack. Purrloin has to be faster." Izzy looked at Ryder stunned.

"That's so cool." Ryder laughed as Purrloin and Raichu relaxed. "Looks like those two are having a great fight." Ryder commented seeing Monferno missing his close combat.

"You got this monferno!" Emma shouted. A loud boom echoed through the air causing the battle to stop. The four looked in the direction of the noise as they saw what appeared to be smoke rising into the air.

"What was that?" Izzy asked as all the pokemon got up and Rayquaza flew down by the group.

"Ho-oh, Rayquaza get into the clouds we may need you. Raikou return." Ryder stated as he pulled out the ultra ball and recalled the legend as the two others took to the sky.

"Let's go." Emma yelled. She rush across the grass with Monferno, fletchling and bunnelby on her tail.

"Come on." Jack shouted as his pokemon followed suit. Izzy nodded as her and Raichu rushed after her brother. Ryder nodded as the group started to rush to what that noise was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 865 27
I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story 🙃🙃 1.This is a story about Ash's sinnoh league and after it. 2.Ash x...
2.5K 83 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
8K 279 30
Logan Windward, the ten-year-old son of the Kalos region champion and actress Diantha. Logan, however, unlike his mother, wants to become a gym leade...
2.7K 112 18
This is a continuation of my first Pokemon story. This story will follow the adventures of a new trainer. Join him on his way to the Johto League. (...