Forbidden (Fire Emblem Fates...

By CrowOrSo

He had grown up with her. He didn't remember a time when she wasn't around. He knew for a long time that they... More

Forbidden Prologue
Forbidden Chapter One
Forbidden Chapter Three
Forbidden Chapter Four
Forbidden Chapter Five
Forbidden Chapter Six
Forbidden Chapter Seven
Forbidden Chapter Eight
Forbidden Chapter Nine
Forbidden Chapter Ten
Forbidden Chapter Eleven
Forbidden Chapter Twelve
Forbidden Chapter Thirteen
Forbidden Chapter Fourteen
Forbidden Chapter Fifteen
Forbidden Chapter Sixteen

Forbidden Chapter Two

773 23 5
By CrowOrSo

I really hope I'm not making any of this seem Lame or Boring because this Story Idea to me is something that's sounded Amazing and Epic to me for Ages.

===============================================

Leo's mouth was agape in shock. He barely registered the sound of his horse snorting behind him while lowering its head to eat some Raindrop-Coated Grass. His head was spinning with this small amount of information that this Dragon had told him. A Servant of Naga? What even was that? And a Dragon around both Nohr and Hoshido was something that seemed so foreign, they weren't around for ages, thought to have died off or simply flown to another land. Yet there was one right here, standing in front of him. Well, kind of in front of him. She was a few meters away. "Any more questions, young one?" Yanked from his swirling thoughts, his Wide Eyes met with the Dragons Mystical (E/c) ones, blinking several times. "You... You're a...." Leo exhaled a shaky breath, disbelief still swirling in his mind, very evident in his eyes. "....Dragon...." A Feminine Laugh echoed in his Mind, causing him to involuntarily flinch. "Did that just register in your mind? Oh, you're a rather amusing one." Leo frowned, her (F/c) Scales shimmering brightly under the Recently Freed Moonlight. "But... How are you alive?! The Rest of your Kind disappeared ages ago!" She raised her head, looking down at Leo's Bewildered Form. "Indeed we did. But with a Race as Ferocious as us Dragons, you didn't expect us to just vanish without a Trace, did you?" She lowered her head, becoming Eye-Level with Leo, an almost smirk playing on her Dragon Features. He gulped nervously at her closeness, a cold sweat forming on his forehead. "And I so happen to be the Trace that they left behind. I hope you weren't expecting much, Young One." Leo let out a shaky sigh, his mind still not believing what his eyes were clearly seeing. "But, do tell me..." She muttered out, grabbing Leo's Attention once more.

Raising her head to its full height once more, she looked down at Leo. "I've told you my Name and even what I am. Yet I know nothing of you, only that I can Feel the very Power of the Dusk Dragon emanating off of you. Tell me, just who are you, child?" Blinking a few times, he thought to himself that it was rather odd to see a Dragon that acted so behaved and proper, yet the tales told to him when he was young all said that the Dragons were Ferocious, Feral Beasts, not even daring to communicate with Humans. Yet this one was Communicating with him right now. It went against all Leo was ever told about them. "U-Uhh..." Leo cursed himself at his inability to speak, mentally slapping himself. "I... I am Leo. I'm the Youngest Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Nohr, the Kingdom that rules over this Part of the Land." (Y/n) widened her eyes, seeming to be amused by Leo's Response. "Hmm! Whatever has given me the Divine Blessing to meet with the New Generation of Royalty from Nohr?" She lowered her head, symbolizing as best of a Bow as her Body could muster. "A Kingdom I had long thought to have been Wiped Out. It pleases me to know that such a Proud Kingdom is still in High Reign!" Leo frowned to himself. A Proud Kingdom? He wasn't so sure... Retracting from her Bow, (Y/n) stood at full height once more, a smile etched onto her Scaled Features. "I've got a request for you, Young Prince." Leo looked up at her, confusion weaved in his frowning face. "And... that would be...?" She turned away, walking towards the top of the Hill that was nearby, and turning back towards Leo, her large form casting a menacing shadow on the ground in front of Leo.

"I'm curious about you. I wish to know all I have missed from this world. So, I wish for you to come meet me again."  Leo's Eyes widened, thinking this was some sort of elaborate trap.

"But..."

Well. Leo spoke too soon.

"Words can be misleading, as I'm sure you're well aware. So, I must test you. Where I reside, is where only descendants of the Dawn and Dusk Dragons can find. So, if you are truly a Nohrian Royal, then you should be able to find me. If I don't see you again... Then it's such a shame. You were a rather interesting one. Do we have a Deal, Young Prince?"

Leo blinked a few times. Was it truly worth putting all his trust into this Beast? Well... Leo didn't see why not... He could do some actual research, look into everything he thought was necessary. "Uhh..." Leo mumbled out, his mind like a disorderly Spider Web, his thoughts jumbled around. Well... It DID stop the pain on his cheek due to the wound inflicted by his Father... Leo Sighed.

"F-Fine. But d-don't expect anything! Just because I'm a Prince doesn't mean I know e-everything!" (Y/n)'s Chuckle echoed in his mind, sending a Sensational Tingle up and down his spine. "You most certainly are interesting, Young Prince. I'll be waiting for you." She then flapped her huge wings, the Body Parts taking her into the Skies. Without making a whisper, she flew off, leaving only the Imprint of her Mystical Form in Leo's Mind. Leo let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, falling to his knees and looking to the ground. His left-hand unconsciously reached up and touched the cheek that his Father's Armored Hand had left a Nasty Wound on. He gasped slightly when he felt nothing. Quickly looking down into the Murky Puddle underneath him, he saw the wound was completely gone. Blinking in disbelief, his hand fell back down to his side again. He heard an Uncomfortable Snort behind him, and he looked to see his horse pawing the ground impatiently. Leo sighed at the beast's behavior. "I know, you want to go home... And I... I can't stay away from there forever... Nohr is relying on me..." Leo muttered. His Horse let out another Snort, this one a bit Gentler than the last one. Slowly, Leo pulled himself to his feet, walking over to his Horse and pulling himself into the Saddle. "Thanks, Buddy..." He whispered, stroking the neck of his Battle Companion. Pulling the reins so his horse was facing the area that they came from, he spurred it into a Run, racing back to Castle Krackeburg.

~Time Skip Brought By Odin's Aching Blood! However real it may be...~

The Sound of Horse Hooves rattled across the Cobblestone Bridge leading to Castle Krackenburg, the Armored Beast huffing in exhaustion at its pace. Once the Horse and its Rider, Leo, reached the Castle Doors, Leo quickly dismounted his Horse, handing the reins to a nearby Maid, who bowed politely at him before taking the Reins and walking towards the Stables. Leo quickly ran towards the Castle, running into the Wide, Purple-Clad, Candle Lit Halls. His eyes scanned back and forth, looking for any Signs of Life. When he saw none, he bolted forward, towards the Throne Room. When he reached the Heavy Doors, he took a deep breath, and cracked them open, peeking into the room. On the Floor, in front of the Obsidian Throne, sat Brynhildr. Leo seemed to have dropped it when he was running from his Father. He looked to the Throne, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw that no one was sitting in it. Quickly, he ran in and snatched up the Mystic Spellbook, then ran out father than he came in. He quickly closed the Throne Room Doors, pressing his body against them while clutching the Sacred Tome to his Chest. Breathing heavily, he listened closely to the other side of the doors, listening if he could hear any signs of movement.

Nothing.

Breathing out a Sigh of Relief, he darted his eyes back and forth across the Darkened Hall in front of him, checking for anything alive. When he saw and heard nothing, he took off down the halls once more, making sure to not drop his Sacred Spelltome again. It took him awhile, but he finally reached what he considered to be the Treasure of Castle Krackenburg. The Grand Library. His eyes took in the Mile-High Shelving around him, scanning up and down, looking for a place to start. Quickly walking past each shelf, his mind inwardly battling on exactly which shelf to start on, he eventually decided on the 'Legends' Section of the Library. There had to be something there. Placing Brynhildr on a nearby desk, he ran over to the 'Legends' Bookshelf, dragging a ladder with him and proceeding to climb all the way to the top, the height not bothering him in the slightest. Snapping his fingers, a ghostly, blue light appeared next to him, illuminating the Spines of the Books in front of him. He then started tapping his fingers against his chin in thought, biting his lip.

"S... S... S..."

He muttered to himself the Letter Section he was looking for his fingers running up and down the Books. He slid down the ladder a little bit, looking at the next section of books. He was so absorbed into finding something, that he didn't even notice the Lantern Glow down below him. "L-Leo...?" He quickly looked underneath him, the Small Voice quickly yanking him from his overwhelming thoughts. Sighing to himself, he slid all the way down the ladder to the floor, turning and looking at the owner of the Light-hearted Voice afterward. "Elise, what are you doing awake, Young One?" Elise frowned, rubbing her eyes slightly. She was in a normal, Pink Nightgown with her hair undone, the long, blonde hair reaching well past her hips. "I could ask you the same thing, Leo! It's so early... Why are you in the Library?" A Cold Sweat formed on Leo's Face, the male started to rub the back of his neck, thinking of something to tell his sister. "Uhh... I was looking for something. I just came back in, and I recalled something I had heard about earlier today, so I was seeing if the Library had anything on it." Inwardly sighing, Leo figured this was good enough to fool his Younger Sister. He couldn't tell her he met a Dragon that called herself one of the Servants of Naga... Even his Imaginative Sister wouldn't believe that.

Elise tilted her head, her frown deepening. "Well, what did you hear? I come in here alot more often than you'd think, Brother! Maybe I can help you find it!" Leo bit his lip in anxiousness. "W-Well... I was looking for something on... On s-something called the 'Servants of Naga', or something like that..." Elise's Eyes widened in recognition. "I know where something about that is! I never read it, though... So I'm sorry if it's not what you're looking for, Leo." Before Leo could respond, she dashed up the ladder, not having to go up very far. While still standing on the ladder, she pulled it off to the side, stopping it at the end of the Bookshelf. She then quickly pulled off a thick, heavy book, grunting in effort as she did so. She almost fell off the Ladder, but Leo quickly ran over and caught her before that happened. She quickly jumped out of Leo's Arms, turning around and handing him the Book with a bright smile. He slowly took it out of her hands, looking at the aging, Black Cover that read 'Naga's True, Immortal Servants'. "Elise..." He muttered, looking at his Innocent, Baby Sister. He held the book close to his chest, nodding slightly. "Thank You." He watched her smile brighten as she nodded, and he quickly hurried over to the Desk that Brynhildr was on, gently placing the Old Book in his hands down. His gloved hands quickly opened the Book, his fingers scanning down the Pages. Elise brought her Nightlight Lantern over to the desk, making it to where Leo could see. Nodding his thanks, he kept reading through the pages quickly, his eyes scanning back and forth frantically. He then finally reached a point that caught his eye.

'Who were the Ancient Servants of Naga?'

Perfect. He wanted to know who this (Y/n) Dragon was. His eyes started to move again, his brain taking in the words as he read, Elise right next to him as her eyes widened with interest.

'The Servants of Naga were far beyond anything that our Minds in this Day and Age could ever comprehend. Serving the Goddess Naga directly, even so much as meeting up with the Divine Being several times in one lifetime. Their Duty was to carry out her Mortal Duties, assisting the Mortals in whatever task Naga had commanded them to help them with. The Servants were special in the way that they were both Human and Dragon, being blessed with Both Human and Dragon Forms with the Use of Special Stones in the Servant's Desired Color, the Color even spanning to their Dragonic Appearance, taking over as the Color of their Scales. Their ways of Communication were not by Human Tongue, but instead by Telekinetic Abilities. Their Job was to also protect the Mortals, putting their own lives on the Line to save any innocent being. They were the very definition of Purity, being created by Naga herself to aid her in her tasks, in whatever way they could.'

Elise gasped, her hands covering her mouth. "L-Leo?! Is all of this true?! B-But if it is... How come I've never heard or seen anything about them?! This book makes it sound like they're super important, but yet if they did exist, why haven't we heard of them?! You'd think they'd have been passed down as legends, but..." Leo sat up to a standing position, his brow furrowed in thought. "I... I don't know, Elise. I think... I think they are real, though. R-Rather, they WERE real." Elise was about to speak up again when a Deep, Mature Voice interrupted her.

"Leo. Elise."

Elise gasped in shock, her body turning quickly to meet the Voice, with Leo following her lead. "B-Big Brother! Wha-What are you doing here?!" Elise squeaked out, her face paling at the sight of her Tall, Menacing Older Brother. Xander completely ignored her question, his eyes looking into Leo's Eyes instead. "Leo. You ran out of the Castle before I could ask. Tell me what happened between you and Father in the Throne Room." Elise's Eyes widened, quickly looking at Leo. "Y-You were alone with Father in the Throne Room?! How are you even alive?!" Leo scowled, suddenly remembering the Stinging Strike across his face and his run into the Rain with the Words of Disappointment from his Father ringing in his mind.

"I am disappointed in you, Leo."

Leo quickly turned around, the words still ringing in his mind, even now. He slammed the Book closed, quickly grabbing Brynhildr and sliding it into its Leather Sheathe-Like Pocket on his side, holding the Book of Naga's True, Immortal Servants to his Chest. He walked pasted Xander, his face downcast, intending to leave the Library. "I don't want to speak of it. Leave me be." Elise watched Leo walk away with worry in her eyes, and Xander turned to speak to his Brother again. "Leo--" Leo quicky whipped around, Anger etched into his Pale Face, effectively silencing Xander. "Are you deaf?! I said leave me be!!!" Leo harshly hissed towards Xander, before quickly turning and running out the Library, leaving his Confused Brother and Sister behind. Once Leo reached his Quarters, he stripped down to his nightwear, and spent what was left of the Night Hours reading the Book of Naga's True, Immortal Servants.

====================================

I really hope I'm not making the Characters sound too much like ones I created, and not the ones in the Game... I'd really be putting the Game to Shame :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 213 71
The kingdom of Harmonia has been allied with Hoshido, Nohr, Valla, and Tranquilia. A new threat arises against Hoshido and Nohr after the war between...
10.7K 198 33
I'm a loyal princess of Nohr, but I've been locked up in a castle all my life. Then one day, my father, King Garon, sends me on a mission, and I'm ki...
141 4 13
A tale of three nations. A tale of love birds. A tale of tragedies and adventures.
19.3K 608 24
"Tell me, little one, how do you want us?" Darien whispered darkly, peppering kisses down my neck. I felt my body being pulled back flush against Luc...