Kidnapped and running with th...

By my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 29

4.8K 174 20
By my-anaconda_does

Amy's POV

"I forgot to grab a bikini" Ali said as she followed me whilst I looked for the bathroom to change.

"It's fine I got a spare just in case Diego kept giving me googly eyes" I said still looking for this god damned bathroom.

"Amy just go change in one of the rooms" she said stopping me from walking.

"They have camera's everywhere. I may be body confident but I'm not up for everyone seeing my boobs...lol boobs is a funny word... any way I don't want any of the boys to see my lady parts. That's for me, myself and I to see" I said throwing my hands up in the air but laughing when I thought of the word boobs again.

"She's right!" I heard someone yell from down the hall.

"Up stairs and four doors to the left...that's the only one no one has used" Mikey said popping his head around the corner and then vanishing.

"Oh yeah and boobs is a funny word" he said quickly appearing and then disappearing just as fast.

"Come on" I said laughing.

(Ali on the top and Amy on the bottom)
Once we had changed and I gave Ali my spare bikini top, I put my shorts on and we headed downstairs.

"Hey come on!" I yelled dragging Ali and Marco out.

"Okay okay" they said laughing and finally coming out.

I took my shorts off and jumped into the pool.

We all had a good time and did a barbecue. The whole time we switched watch over the camera's to see if anyone was approaching the house. It turned 5 sooner than I expected and the others had to leave because we saw my mother walking over. I quickly said goodbye to everyone and they left. Before Mikey went to open the door I ran over to Tyler and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my forehead and ran out the back.

I looked over at the pool and you could tell there were more than 3 people here. I ran into the house and searched every draw to find a trash bag. As soon as I found them the door had knocked. I looked over at Mikey and told him not to get it.

"Where the fuck is Diego?" I asked looking around.

"Oh hey Mrs Parker" was all I heard and ran out back to clean.

"What a fucking idiot" I said as I ran around cleaning up.

"Yeah she's here. Follow me" I heard him again and clenched my hands in fist wanting to strangle him.

We finished cleaning and put the bags full of rubbish to the side. I looked over and saw that there were like 6 towels.

"Shit" I said as I grabbed every single one and somehow wrapped it around my body.

"Hello Scott" my mum said as she walked into the backyard.

"Hi Mrs Parker" Mikey said smiling and sitting up on the beach chair.

"Oh my good, who did this to you?" My mum said running over and looking at my face.

"Get away from me. I'll see you guys tomorrow... actually come over to mine now. You can sleep over as your parents are out of town." I said grabbing the boys and pulling them along with me as I shoved my mother out of the way.

"I need to grab my things" Diego said and ran up the stairs with me and Mikey following closely behind.

The boys packed their clothes and other essentials and we made our way back down the stairs.

I saw my mum standing at the bottom waiting for me.

"You didn't even ask if they could stay over" my mum said giving me a stern look.

"I also didn't ask to be born in this family. Oh whale" I said walking past her and making my way back to the house. My mother quickly came to my side and grabbed my arm.

"What's gotten in to you?" She said turning me so I would face her.

"You asked me what happened right? Your son and I got in a fight. You wanna know broke this fight up? These two" I said breaking my arm free of her grip.

"You all act like you care but you don't." I said and walked away again.

"Come on" I yelled at the boys. They quickly followed behind.

We walked into my house and my dad was stood in the foyer talking to Jason.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

I let the boys in and slammed the door shut behind me.

I leaned against the door and locked it. Looking over at the intercom I buzzed for help.

Only moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Bring us something to eat please. Anything. Ask Betty she knows what I like" I said and closed the door.

You can sleep wherever. If you two want to sleep on my bed then you're next to Diego" I said looking over at Mikey.

"We'll sleep on your couches" he said smiling and putting his stuff down.

I grabbed Mikeys phone and walked into the bathroom.

I called up Tyler's new phone and waited for him to pick up. After 5 rings he finally answered.

"What?" He said not knowing it was me.

"I wanna get out. Tonight" I said and hung up. I walked out of the bathroom and handed Mikey his phone back. Seconds later it began to ring again.

"Hello?" Mikey said walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Okay" he said and hung up.

He started up my Xbox and t.v whilst I got a few more things packed in my secret bag along with my phone.

"Coming with your food" Betty said through the intercom.

I opened the door and she wheeled in a trolley filled with food.

"That should last you all night, if you need anything else let me know" she said smiling, I thanked her and locked the door after she left.

After an hour I buzzed the intercom and asked Betty to order us 3 pizza's.

I went into my closet and grabbed some clothes to wear. Once I had finally decided I took them with me into my bathroom and got changed.

I decided to wear my favourite t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. I grabbed my grey adidas originals and put them on after putting on a pair of grey ankle socks.

There was a knock at the door. I looked at the boys and quickly shoved my bag underneath my bed and sat on the couch putting my legs over Diego.

Mikey got the door and Betty walked in with another trolley but this one had our pizza's.

"Thanks bet" I said smiling. She smiled and closed the door behind her.

"Before you sit down pass me that shoe" I said to Mikey as he walked towards me and Diego.
Once I had the shoe in hand I sat patiently.

"3....2....1" my door opened to reveal Jackson looking for the pizza. I threw the shoe and then ran to lock the door.

"My fucking nose" he yelled back after I closed the door.

"Oops sorry didn't see you there" I yelled and went to go have my pizza.

We sat and joked around until 2 am and that's when we decided to get ready to leave.

I quickly wrote a letter and took it with me. I put on my black bomber jacket and left the room. The boys followed carrying my bag and pizza.

I looked into my dads office to see he was still awake.

"Fuck" I whispered. I realised we needed to switch off the power to get out.

We walked back down the hall but stopped outside my parents room. I quickly went in and place the letter in one of my mums slippers so she would see it when she wakes up.

"Lets go" I whispered to the boys and led them down the back.

I heard my dad yawn and looked around the corner to see he was going to bed.

As soon as his door closed we quickly made our way to his office and switched all the camera's off along with the alarm systems, the sensors and the sensors lights.

"Lets go" I said and quickly went to the front door. Just as I was bout to open it to leave, it opened so we quickly ran and hid by the coats.

It was Jason walking in drunk off his head. He was stumbling around until he left and went to his room.

We quickly left out the front door and ran to boys house.

"Stay here or they'll know something's up" I said and went through the back to meet the others.

"Lets go" I said as I left and took my things with me.

We got into a car and drove off as far from here as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stolen By leo

Mystery / Thriller

122 1 18
a 14 year old girl is on the run from two different kidnappers and falls for the cute boy in her class and tries to just survive from herself as it i...
39.6K 2.1K 30
"We're just two people thrown together through the bond of knowing one another's secrets." Mia and Noah couldn't be any more different. When a change...
61.8K 1.2K 50
She leaned forward and scooted closer to him. "It's okay to admit you're wrong." Ezra took a deep breath trying to control himself. He snuck a look a...
302 37 26
A story of Long-Distance friendship to become lovers