Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Five

1.7K 33 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Cedric's Point Of View--

I was awoken by the sounds of people talking downstairs, I honed my hearing to identify the voices as my father, Claude and the two other Betas under William's charge. William though was still asleep with Charlie in the room up the hall, Samandriel was still asleep on the other side of the bed with them of his shirt still risen slightly even though the ice pack had fallen off behind him.

I looked at the clock that read 6:00pm and silently swore to myself, Silas was perched in the corner of the room on the window sill watching him closely "We should go down and make some food, I'm starving" He hopped down from the windowsill fidgetting impatiently, I carefully pulled back the covers and made as little movement as possible not to wake Samandriel. I made it to the door when I heard a small yawn from behind me.

"Cedric? Do you need help with dinner? You were talking to yourself about being starved" He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, I shot Silas a confused look who returned with an equally shocked expression. How in the hell did he hear Silas? Creepy. "Oh no you shouldn't move too much because of your hip" I forced a smile to mask the confusion.

"I will live, the painkillers haven't worn off yet" He eased himself to his feet to find his shoes and limp his way over to me "It's least I could do for you people for letting us stay" He flashed a delicate smile and opened the door for me and closed it behind us, He used the stair railing like a lifeline carefully stepping down the stairs into the living room.

Surely enough my father and Claude were standing there with the two Brother Betas Joel and Angelo, Joel the hot head older brother snapped his eyes toward us grinding his teeth together to avoid from snarling darting over to seize Samandriel by the collar of his shirt "Who is this petty mortal!" He growled gripping a now trembling Samandriel in his hands threatening to crush him into dust, Silas was snarling at him trying to claw at him bearing his canines at him savagely.

"He is my little brother. So take your hands off of him or I will embed a bullet right between your eyes." A furious looking Charles had appeared with William at the foot of the stairs, His voice was laced with dangerous venom even though he was still pretty badly injured. Despite William's hard protests he stepped toward Joel and seized him by the wrist twisting it until he let go of Samandriel.

"We're going home. I can't stand to be around you people right now. Claude and Dmitri though I do thank you for the hospitality and treatment, I will keep my studies up for the exam. Have a nice day" He glared scornfully towards us and tightly grabbed Samandriel's hand and pulled him out of the house slamming the door behind them.

Claude was looking upset over losing his favourite house guests but my father and William were livid "Those two young men there were our mates you impotent fool!" William started to yell first moving to make a move at Joel just as Arianna appeared to restrain him. Silas though didn't hesitate to draw power from us to materialise and lunge at Joel.

"Silas! Don't you dare!" Claude stepped out in front of him to press his middle finger and fore finger onto his forehead and he dropped to the floor like a ton of bricks, I felt my head grow heavy and felt like it was leaning to one side "Thank you for that Claude, when one of us is hurt the other feels it too" I let my head drop forward before I too dropped to the floor also, Stupid Silas and his childish temper tantrums.

I found myself in my bedroom staring up at the ceiling, I noticed Silas was chained to the wall by the collar on his neck by a special sort of spirit binding chain or something. "You're a moron Silas. Attacking a Beta, mate or not they are your superior" I hissed at him burying my face into the pillow "Now how are we gonna see our mate" I groaned trying to occupy my thoughts about something else aside from Samandriel.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

I ended up carrying Sammy home despite my injured wrist and back because he had apparently fallen from bed and could of possibly fractured his hip if he wasn't lucky besides it was him before me. I knew it was a bad idea to stay in a werewolf's house especially when our parents are known rabid hunters even I had taken up the tradition before I joined college and it wasn't one of my proudest hobbies.

I fumbled for my keys and opened the front door kicking it shut behind us and climbing the stairs up to my bedroom. I carefully set Sammy down onto my bed and draped the quilt over him and carefully taking off my coat trying not to pull on the stitches in my back, I still felt antsy being alone especially with Samandriel who Danny had an immense hatred for because all my attention was on him.

"Are you scared Charlie?" He lifted his head slightly to look at me with those tired puppy dog eyes "Kind of. We'll be okay, Promise." I draped my jacket over my desk chair, I only just noticed that I had left my bag back at the Faustus house. I still luckily had most of my clothes still in my drawers where my parents had left them, I changed out of the skinny jeans I had wrestled on this morning and found the loose pair of grey sweatpants and ribbed white tank top that I always wore around the house.

Just to be safe I rummaged around at the bottom of my closet to find the silver pistol my parents had given me when I first started hunting, I still used it for protection in case someone came looking. Luckily Sam had fallen asleep and I could freely remove it from its hiding place and place it under my pillow. I set myself down beside Samandriel listening out for any unusual noices, as if on cue the doorbell rang deafeningly through the house.

I reached for the gun and carefully moved not to wake Sam, I creaked open the door and quickly made my way down the stairs I clicked the pistol ready to shoot if it was Danny. I turned the handle and quickly pulling open the door I pressed the gun to the person's forehead, only that it was William standing there looking completely undeterred by the silver might I add gun pressed into his forehead.

"You left your bag behind" He held up my bag to me although his eyes were discreetly raking over every square inch of my body "Thanks." I mumbled taking the gun away and taking the bag from him "I would personally like to apologise for the behaviour of my under wolves" He bowed his head apologetically towards me "It's fine. But I stand by my threat" I stood to the side as if to signal for him to come inside.

He took the hint and stepped inside the doorway so I could close the door "It's a very homely place you have here" He remarked scanning over the living room and kitchen "Although it's mostly Sam and I that's here" I sat the gun down on the bureau before entering the kitchen "Do you drink tea? Coffee? I promise not to slip some wolfsbane into it" I smirked turning to the cabinets, I heard William laugh from behind me "Just coffee will do if you don't mind" He took off his coat and sat down at kitchen island.

I had to stand on my toes and pull on my stitches to reach the last clean coffee mug from the cabinet, curse my family and our short stature! "You better not be looking at my ass or I'll stick you in a dog kennel" I warned him grabbing hold of the handle of the mug "Guilty." He chuckled leaning forward onto the counter "Of course you are." I rolled my eyes sticking some coffee into the mugs whilst the water started boiling.

I turned back to him and slide mug across the counter to him and sat at the opposite side of the counter "Are your injuries bothering you?" He asked moving his hand to touch the bandage on my wrist "Just the hand that's it" I shrugged taking a sip from the mug, He nodded before starting to unravel the bandage "What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he clutched my wrist painfully in his hand.

"Just shut up for a sec" He ordered squeezing on my wrist, I felt my wrist start to burn and throb until the pain dissapated completely. I clenched my hand into a fist and it didn't seem to hurt at all "Thanks" I stared at my hand in silent awe "I sense that you're a little jumpy tonight, is it because you're alone with Samandriel?" He cocked his head to one side to look at me.

"It's nothing. I've dealt like this before its no big deal" I finished off my coffee and sat it back down onto the marble benchtop, William looked unconvinced leaning on his elbow still staring at me, I took the empty mug from him and turned to place them in the sink and turn the water on. I took the sponge and wiped away any leftover coffee residue from the inside until I felt strong muscular arms snake around my waist.

"You do know it's a full moon right?" He growled lowly into my ear sending an intense shiver up my spine "And that's when a wolf's heat starts" I mentally facepalmed, I chose the right time to let this guy into my house. I turned in his grip to look up into those glowing amber eyes before he fiercely latched his lips into mine hungrily ravaging every inch of my heated tongue and mouth, He seized my hips tightly and shoved me up onto the bench top pulling my head back to run his hot wet tongue over the curve of my neck and shoulder stopping to suck and bite purple bruises into my skin.

It had been way too long since I felt this sensation like electrical currents shooting through my body with every touch no matter how small. He then thrust his mouth back into mine dominantly fighting his tongue with my mine and I could literally feel the breath escaping my lungs and the blood rushing away toward my lower waist, His hand moved toward my backside tightly grabbing it earning a pathetic moan against his lips from that in my brain was the single most embarassing noise ever and that if I wasn't already blushing by now I would be.

His hand then slid down my thigh to yank it around his waist rolling his hips into the front of mine almost letting another groan slip again that I had to swallow deeply to avoid drawing attention to myself "Charlie? Where have you gone please don't tell me your-" The voice stopped nearby, Samandriel was standing in the kitchen doorway blinking rapidly with his mouth hanging open "Eww seriously man, If you were gonna do that I'd rather stay at the Faustus house" He groaned turning to quickly hobble away from the scene.

"Well, he's officially scarred for life" I laughed bitterly turning my gaze back to William "He's bound to do it sooner or later" He chuckled letting go completely putting some distance between us to retrieve his jacket "Aw seriously? You're gonna leave me hanging?" I made my best annoyed face at him, He chuckled moving back to hover over me again.

"I have to go patrol, I'll check back later. I have a few subordinates keeping watch also" He smiled dropping his head to gently peck my lips before turning toward the back door sending me a small wave as it clicked shut behind him.

I was still breathing heavily from my ordeal and jumped down from the counter so I could go explain myself to Sam, I found him sitting in bed staring at me suspiciously " The 'couldn't stand to see you' didn't last long did it?" He quirked an eyebrow at me smirking evily.

"Quiet brat, you should be resting your hip. You wouldn't want the pain to make you sick like last time" I crawled into the bed beside him resting my head near his "I'm happy that you like someone again though Charlie, you deserve it" He smiled slightly letting his eyes quietly slip shut to allow him some rest for now.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

I had gotten up early the next day so I could go to school and see Samandriel only to find that he wasn't at school, the two twins Willow and Wesley were chatting with Felix who had told me that this Wesley guy smelled like his mate "Hey where's Sammy today?" I asked sticking a few things into his locker "Apparently he hurt his hip and the pain was making him ill the poor sweetpea" She pouted sadly unwrapping a stick of gum, How does this girl eat so much candy and still remain a twig?

After school I didn't plan to head home but for Samandriel's house, Silas could feel Sammy's pain and he wanted to be as close as possible. I made my way up the porch stairs and pressed the doorbell, Charlie opened the door and he still had a hard glare about him "I guess you want to see Sammy?" His face lightened a little standing aside to let me inside.

There was visible signs that Samandriel at been throwing up and been in intense amounts of pain because you could feel it resonating through the house "I have a study class to get to and I really don't want to leave him but you're the only other one he trusts" Charlie frowned crossing his arms "Don't worry, go study I'll stay" I nudged him towards the door.

He gave me an empathetic look and took his jacket and closed the front door behind him. I climbed the stairs and continued up the hall to the door that had 'Sammy' printed on it, I carefully creaked open the door and slipped inside the room was darkened and a wastebin was set beside the bed and the nightstand had a whole lot of painkillers scattered on it.

I quietly shifted over to the side of the bed, Samandriel was incredibly pale aside from the redness of his cheeks that the washcloth on his forehead tried to cool down "Hey Sammy, it's Cedric. I've came to visit" I whispered brushing a damp stray of hair from his face "That's nice..It's probably unpleasant for you because I can't hold down any food" He laughed weakly still keeping his eyes closed "No it's okay, Charlie asked me to stay here with you" I gently kissed his heated damp cheek.

His face twisted slightly as he sat up to heave any stomach contents he still had into the wastebin, I reached out to rub my hand across his back as he whined in pain "It's okay Sammy, it sucks I understand" I brushed the bangs out of his face when he started coughing and retching again, Silas was clutching Samandriel's hand although it probably didn't help "I can even taste blood now that's how much strain there is" He rasped letting his head rest against my shoulder.

"How about you just rest it out for now" I carefully moved him so he could lay down again "I mean, fair is fair. You sat with me when I was hurt" I started combing his hair gently "Get in the damn bed you square." Silas hissed taking control carefully crawling into the bed beside him protectively keeping and arm around his back so he could rest his head against my chest.

"Just sleep, I'll be here when you wake up Angel Face" I gently dabbed the washcloth against his now searing hot forehead "I haven't been treated like this since I was three" He smiled weakly shifting to gently kiss my cheek "That's because your parents are dweebs" I retorted placing hand around his neck. I noticed something black poking out from his shirt.

"What's this?" I asked gently pulling back the tee shirt "That's what I was planning to ask you" He grumbled looking down to the black celtic cross inked just underneath his collarbone, I really couldn't tell him that it was my mark on him otherwise he would freak. The wolf's mark appears on their mate after they've found them whether they know it or not.

"Sorry Sammy I don't know anything" I shot Silas a 'seriously dude what the fuck.' look "Sorry, force of habit" He grinned sitting on the other side of the bed. I heard the door open, Charlie had only left like ten minutes ago? I carefully slid out from beside Samandriel letting his head rest back on the pillow.

I let the claws on my right hand out as I silently leapt down the stairs, A young man was standing in the living room. He matched the description of Charlie's ex-boyfriend that was all nutty "Another werewolf? Ahaha well. I'm sure the Cordova parents would like to hear about this" He chuckled turning to me, His eyes were a deep red and lined with an even darker red and dark veins were pulsing underneath his eyes.

"Vampire. You're breaching a whole lot of treaties being here. You harmed the mate of a Beta. I'm surprised he let you live" I sneered taking a step closer "I thought I could smell the arousal from those two. It's disgusting, Charlie was mine before his" He snapped bearing those pathetically smaller fangs compared to a werewolves.

"Charlie was his from the day he was born you sack of crap." I spat resisting the urge to snarl at the evil bastard "True. But I can smell the brat here too maybe if I killed him he will come back" He smiled wickedly dashing off in a blur. I bolted after him Silas threatening to shift right there in there, Danny was standing over Sammy with blood dripping from his wrist.

"Maybe if I turned him. That would suck too" He chuckled, Samandriel cracked open his eyes and fought to stay rigid, I nodded toward the glass of water that was sat on the nightstand Charlie had filled with vervaine just in case. Danny stood back to smirk sinisterly at me just as Sammy grabbed the glass and threw the contents at him, Danny started yelling and his skin started turning red as he retreated from out the window.

"W-Why was he here?" Samandriel asked biting his lip fighting back the tears pooling in his eyes. Shit I made the poor guy cry I'm such an asshole. "He got in somehow, I'm sorry Sammy" I went to touch him but he drew back before leaning forward to gently place his lips onto mine and were gone as soon as they were there.

"Thank you." He mumbled turning a deep shade of crimson "I think it's best that you and Charlie come back to our house" I found his jacket for him and helped him put it on "What about Charlie?" He protested trying to stand straight "I'll get Will to call him." I tied his scarf around his neck for him and stuck his gloves onto his hands.

Despite his protests I carried Sammy all the way back to the manor "Oh Sammy Baby you look so horrid today!" Arianna cried kissing all over his face "He was almost attacked by Danny today" I grumbled, William's glare snapped towards me as he stormed his way over to me "Where's Charlie?" He commanded that it made Samandriel cower in my arms "Library." He mumbled trying to get out of my grasp.

"Thanks" He turned and threw open the door and slammed it behind him "Someones temperamental" I laughed setting Samandriel down to his feet "Temperamental, thats not what I saw in the kitchen last night" He shuddered, Arianna stared at him wide eyedly before wrapping her arms around his head "You poor soul, you need to scoop your eyes out with an ice cream scoop" She giggled squeezing him tighter.

"Don't squeeze him Arianna he isn't feeling well" I pulled her hands away from him "Let's take him upstairs then" She draped an arm around his shoulder and led him up the stairs "We can make you all comfy and watch TV" She pushed open the guest room that still had his stuff placed in the corner "There we go" She pulled back tthe blankets and forced him into the bed "Now staay." She roughly messed up his hair before trotting out of the room.

"The bathroom's through there if you need it" I offered heading towards the door looking over my shoulder he looked petrified "Are you scared of something?" I asked turning to lean against the door "N-Not being rude but there's something that feels off" He mumbled playing with the blanket, I looked over to Silas who was still bound to the wall looking pleasantly weirded out "Okay, I'll sit right here" I sat down in the armchair near the window "I'll kick anyone's ass if you need it" I smiled carefully watching him rest his head into the pillow.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

I hated leaving Sam alone with Cedric but I literally had two weeks until my final exams, I had retrieved the keys to the college library from the Dean and threw myself into the piles of books I had found in the shelves and maybe even a few on werewolves. I had taken my pistol with me in case I was confronted by Danny again, my back stung like a bitch I bet it was probaby getting infected too.

I took a sip from the weird vanilla flavoured coffee I had ordered at the cafeteria throwing another book onto the pile to start on another medical related book "Charlie. I thought I would find you in your favourite place" A voice sneered, I groaned and slammed my face down on the table "Leave.Me.Alone!" I yelled into the dimly lit room.

"Come on Charlie, if you can do it for William you can do it for me" I felt a presence behind me, I kicked back in the chair and slammed the gun into his face "I am trained in killing things like you. If I had of known back then you would be dead by now" I stepped down on his throat, He seemed totally unfazed by my action grabbing my ankle and pulling it out from under me.

He crawled closer I could see his eyes start to change to that sickening red with those dark veins pulsating under his eyes shoving me down onto my back "I have waited too long to feed from you" He grinned yanking my head to the side licking eagerly at my throat, This feeling was different to when William did it this just made my skin crawl in disgust.

"Come now Danny. I thought I let you go last time for a reason" A person took hold of his jacket and hurled him off of me, Oh of course it was him. Danny had fled leaving William standing there arms folded "Didn't I tell you stay inside where my subordinates could see you?" He sounded awfully condescending and it annoyed me to no end when people did that.

I dusted myself off and went to find my jacket and my gun that had slid across the room "Well again thanks for saving me" I mumbled dropping some books into my bag "Here take this" He stuck a black stone connected to a red braided pieces into my hand.

"It's an onyx magatama, it burns in the presence of a rabid werewolf, and contains vervaine so a vampire can't touch you" I took my hand away from his and stuck the cord over my head and tucked the 'magatama' into my shirt "Samandriel is back at the manor also, it's safer there and that's where you're going" He started nudging me toward the door before I could protest further.

The trip back to the manor was dead silent, He seemed fidgetty and uncomfortable but I'm guessing that it's because of the full moon. William turned the handle and opened the front door for me and closed it behind us, The guy from before and about five other men were standing with Cedric's parents in the living room. A girl suddenly appeared and jumped into William's arms wrapping her legs around his waist hungrily and very vulgarly eating at his face.

Claude shot me a saddened look opening his mouth to say something I waved him away turning and leaving the way I came in. I stomped my way through the damp leaves of the forest trails, I had this little clearing where I used to practice my archery and always left my bow and arrows hidden there for whenever I needed it which in this case is now. I did manage to find my way into the clearing where the target I had made was still nailed to the trunk of a tree.

My arrow belt and bow were still neatly placed beneath the log I had left it. Tightening the belt around my waist I pulled the leather glove onto my arrow hand took an arrow from its spot and placed it against the bow, aiming it toward the target I drew back the arrow into the metal coiled string pulling it as far as it would hold and swiftly let go of the tail sending the arrow shooting into the middle of the target.

"You weren't wrong when you said you were trained" His voice echoed from the edge of the clearing "I'm busy. Make it quick" I pulled another arrow back into the string before sending it flying into the other arrow splintering it into shards of wood "That girl let me explain-" I cut him off with a bitter laugh "I'm not a toy! I will not be played with again!" I yelled turning the bow in his direction.

"I am breaking my family's code by even talking to you whether I still hunt or not!" I dropped the arrow back into the leather pouch hanging from my belt, I could feel the leather of my glove tightening with my clenching hand. He just stood there with an extremely hurt expression on his face "I am so done with being tossed aside by my parents, by my other old fairly pyscho boyfriend and even you with that thing that was clinging from you!" I swallowed the lump in my throat clenching my fist tighter.

"My parents will be home late tomorrow. I will keep your existence concealed in case they came after you. For now." I turned to drop the bow back into its bag along with the belt and glove "You're being unreasonable." His voice sounded menacingly low "No. Just realised how stupidly straight you are. I am not a damn whore like he says I am!" I slammed my fist into the tree and it just so happened to me the one I had injured.

I kept my head down still tightly holding my wrist in my non injured hand, tears had found their way down my cheek into my hands. I was completely and seriously done. The years of barely seeing my parents, watching Sammy being hurt and the crap with Danny. I kept my eyes trained on the muddy dirty at my feet listening to the approaching footsteps accompanied by strong muscular arms tightly wrapping themselves around my shoulders.

"A mate is a person chosen at birth. It cannot be changed or manipulated. It will always be same person whether its five hundred years spent waiting" He rested his chin on top of my head as I quite pathetically sobbed into his shoulder I mean seriously a twenty year old man crying over the stupidest of things "Charlie. Quit being so closed off and let someone in for once" He ran his fingers through the back of my hair.

"Whenever I do, someone finds a way to use it to ram it into my back" I pulled out from his grasp "I'm too weak to let anyone in, not anyone that I am good enough to have" I picked up my bag and turned to walk away from him "Please Charlie." He almost pleaded as I continued away from him taking the longest trail leading back to our house almost tripping over roots and rocks sticking up from the soil, I was a fool and I deserved to be alone not even Samandriel deserves a cowardly sack of crap like me for a big brother.

A faint howl echoed through the darkened sky and the black stone I was given started burning against my skin as a very large orange brown coloured wolf appeared out from the trees snarling hungrily towards me, I dropped my back and went for my gun just as the wolf threw itself at me hurling me onto my back into the grass piercing it's claws into my skin and tearing into my stomach just deep enough not to pierce vital organs I cried out in excrutiating pain feeling the hot spatters of my own blood against my neck as the wolf tried clawing at the new tattoo on my wrist that had appeared there overnight.

I tried pressing my hands into the wound that was continously flowing with blood turning my hands red trying to kick the wolf away before it snarled once more and bolted off back into the forest, I rolled onto my stomach trying to bite back the pained cry threatening to force it's way out of my mouth using one hand to keep pressed into my wound and the other gripping into the grass to drag myself over to my back to fumble for my phone.

He was the closest person and if I was gonna die I should apologise for being an asshole, Not caring about smearing blood on my phone screen I went for his contact "Charlie? What's wrong?" He asked if it shocked him that I was calling him "I'm so..sorry. Wolf attacked.. So much blood..I'm so sorry" I fought to to keep my breath, who knew talking was so hard when your bleeding to death.

My fingers involuntarily let go of my phone as I let my head drop into the grass, I felt my eyes start to feel heavy as lead "Karma finally hit me didn't it?" I laughed to myself letting my eyes close in hope that I would hopefully get some sleep whether it was eternal or not was the question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 3.3K 34
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...
2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...
698K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
886K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...