Jensens Daughter (Jensen Ackl...

By Fangirl_Master2001

Sara is Jensen's daughter. She enjoys doing everything any normal teenagers would enjoy. Water parks, hangin... More

Prolouge
Out With The 'Gang'
Family Time
A Huge Opportunity
Last Day Of School
Starting The Script
Checking With Eric
The First Day Of Shooting
To The Park for 'Alone Time'
Pranking Misha?
Finally Home
Meeting Dad
The Premiere
Authors Note
Back In Texas
The Line For Markiplier
The Supernatural Panel
Convincing Dad
First Day Back
James' Audition
My Audition
Swimming at Jareds
"Growing Up Too Fast"
Fourteen!
Spending the Night With James
Christmas
Chilling
The Valentines Dance
Star Gazing
Spring Break
Playing ToS
Blackwater Cave
The Kiss
Busy, Busy, Busy
James' Birthday!!!!!
A Day of Relaxation
The Movie Premiere
SEQUEL IS HERE
Hey My Dudes

Half Way To Thirty

604 22 5
By Fangirl_Master2001

"Happy birthday!" Mel shouted in my ear, waking me up. I groaned and smiled as my eyes fluttered open.

"If it was a 'happy' birthday then you would let me sleep." I spoke, moving away from her and putting my face back into the pillow.

"No. You have to get up! Come on." She spoke, pulling my arm. I looked over at the bedside clock and shook my head.

"No way! It's six thirty. You thought I was getting up." I said, laying back down. Mel was persistant, though, and kept on pulling me. I groaned and complained but eventually got up. As soon as Mel opened my bedroom door, the smell of bacon invaded my nostrils. I smiled and stood up.

"Food?" I questioned.

"Smells like mom and dad have been up a while." She grinned. "Come on." We walked down the stairs and I found James sitting in the kitchen.

"Morning birthday girl." He smirked. I smiled and ran to him to hug him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He pointed toward the food.

"Making breakfast." He smiled. I gasped.

"You did not make all this." I stated. He smiled wider.

"Oh, but I did. I couldn't let you beat me at best birthday planner." He said.

"It isnt a competition." I laughed.

"It is now." He told me. He moved the chair for me to sit in It. I narrowed my eyes in thought. I wasn't quite sure where he was going with this but he had me intrigued.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned. He nodded and we stared at eachother. I still had my eyes narrowed as I stared at him in doubt whereas he was smirking proudly.

"Yup."

"Why is everything a challenge with you?" He shrugged and smiled.

"Because I know I'm going to win." He spoke.

"We'll see." I nodded. "No copying me though. If anything resembles what I did then it doesn't count."

"Who's going to be the judge of that?" He asked.

"Me. Obviously." I said, my eyebrows raised.
"Um, obviously not. You can't judge a competition you're in! Thats called bias." He told me.

"Well, neither can you." I stated. "Besides, I consider myslef a very unbiased person." James laughed and shook his head.

"Just because you consider yourself that, it doesn't mean you are." He said.I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"You two bicker like an old married couple. In case you forgot I was here, Im here as well." Mel spoke. I honestly had forgotten she was watching us. "I can be the judge of you little 'best birthday planner' competition." James and I looked at each other and nodded slowly.

"Yeah. Thats a great idea." James said.

"Mel, wouldn't you be biased in my favor as well?" I asked. She laughed loudly and shook her head.

"Puh-lease. You really think that? I do whats fair." She said. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. I know. It was worth a shot though." I spoke. She nodded and looked down at the food. She examined it bit by bit. She even picked up a piece of bacon off the plate and took a bite. As she chewed, she nodded.

"This bacon is pretty great." She said, popping the rest of the bacon strip in her mouth. I sighed and nodded. "Point James." She said after chewing fully. I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah. Figures." I sighed. James looked at me and smirked. "Oh don't worry. Theres no way you can beat me any more. I had the best ideas." I said. He nodded and shrugged.

"Guess we'll see then, hm?" He said. I shrugged but then smiled, siting down at the table.

"Thanks." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"You're welcome." He said sitting by me. Mel sat in front of me and we ate in silence for a little before I spoke again.

"Where's mom and dad and the kids?" I asked. James perked up and smirked.

"Good question." He said, putting another forkful of eggs in his mouth. I groaned and shoved him lightly.

"Why do you have to do that?" I asked. He shrugged and smiled.

"Hurry and eat so you can get ready. I have things for us to do today!" He told me. I looked at Mel who smiled and put her fork in her mouth. I suddenly knew she knew what we were doing today. I knew she already knew the outcome of the competition and I knew it wasn't in my favor. The only reason being because I knew she helped him decide how the day was going to go. She probably told him I didn't normally eat breakfast but would eat it if he made a big breakfat just for me. I narrowed my eyes at her and she smirked. Now she knew I knew and was going to stare at her the entire day and beg to know what was coming up next. We both knew she wouldn't tell me though. "Go!" James laughed, not realizing that Mel and I were having a majorly competitive staring contest and communicating with our eyes.

"Alright. I'm going." I laughed. I looked back at Mel who smiled.

"My clothes are up there but first I'm going to finish eating." She said. I narrowed my eyes but nodded.

"Okay." I nodded. Mel rolled her eyes right before I took a sharp turn and flipped my hair before stomping away. I heard James whisper 'what' but I kept going. He didn't understand. While he was joking around, Mel and I used our eyes to get into an argument. I was mad because she wasn't going to tell me and she was agrivated because I was mad. But I already missed her and wanted her to be here with me.

I then began the search for clothes. It was kind of chilly outside but not super cold to wear you don't want to be outside. It actually felt like a super nice Autumn day. I found some light blue jeans, some white converse, a white tank top and red flannel. I honestly looked more like Amy rather than Sara. All except for the converse. Amy is more of a combat boots kind of gal. However, as soon as I put on some light makeup and a hoodie, I was all Sara Ackles again. It was amazing what just a few tweaks could do. I decided to look at my phone before I went back downstairs.

I was scrolling through different happy birthday posts from the fandom when Mel walked in the room. We looked at each other for a moment before we both went in for a hug. "Im sorry but it's a surprise." She said.

"I know. Im sorry." I told her. She nodded and sighed.

"Guess its time for me to start getting dressed, huh?" She laughed. I nodded and she sighed."Alright. I am." We laughed and joked around while she was getting ready then walked down the stairs together.

"Okay. You girls ready?" James asked. We nodded and he nodded. "Cool. Okay, so, Sara, your dad is giving these to you." He handed me a set of keys and I screamed.

"Oh my God! He's giving me a car?" I shouted. James and Mel suddenly laughed so loud I frowned. "What?"

"Those are the keys to your house. He wants you to lock the door." James laughed. I frowned as they continued to laugh.

"You're not turning seventeen or graduating yet, girl." Mel laughed. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Shut up." I said.

"Come on. Let's get going." James smiled. We walked out of the house and I locked the door. We began walking down the street and ended ip in the park where we met.

"This? Really?" I laughed. "We met here. It's nice and all but...mine is better." James laughed and shook his head.

"No sweetie. We're just meeting someone here is all. Then we're leaving." He said. I looked at Mel who smiled. Groaning, I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. I'll bite. Who is it?" I asked.

"You have to wait." James sang. I rolled my eyes again and nodded. I plopped down on the bench and stared at the flowers.

"Pretty, aren't they?" I asked, a bright smile on my face. He nodded a smiled, a bright glimmer in his eyes.

"But not as pretty as you." He said. I remembered this. This was a few of the first things we ever said to one another. It was literally how our relationship started on cheeseiness. I smiled and looked him directly in his bright blue eyes.

"That's so cheesy." I said, saying the exact same thing i said to him that day. He smiled and nodded. I could tell he was happy. He was so happy that I remembered the day just as well as he did. I was surprised he remembered at all.

"Yeah. I guess I'm just a cheesy guy." He finished off the memory and we stared at each other, smiling.

"How we met." I whispered. He nodded and smiled, looking down.

"Yeah. I love you, Sara." He said. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Love you too." I spoke.

"No PDA!" A voice shouted. I looked up and saw the one and only Mark Fischbach.

"Mark!" I squealed, jumping up and running to him. He hugged me and smiled. "I missed you!"

"Missed you too, birthday girl." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He shrugged and smiled.

"Am I not allowed to see you on your birthday?" He laughed. I shrugged and smiled.

"Of course you are." I smiled. "I don't know. I just didn't know we were waiting on you!" He laughed and nodded.

"Well, you weren't." He said. I looked at James, confused.

"We weren't? Then who was I waiting on? Who am I waiting on?" James smiled and shrugged. "Oh my gosh. You're evil." I laughed. I sat back down by James and Mark sat beside Mel on the bench beside ours. "I thought you usually leave for Ohio around this time?" I questioned, looking in Marks general direction. He laughed and nodded.

"Well, I'm heading up there tomorrow instead and staying for a little longer than I usually do." He explained. I nodded slowly and smiled.

"So....where's Amy and Tyler and little blue boy and Katherine?" I continued. Maek smiled and pointed at James.

"Waiting on us. They're with your dad." James spoke. I was speechless.

"No way." I chuckled, looking back and forth between Mark and James. "Where the heck are they?"

"You'll see." James smiled. Suddenly, I heard the voice. I heard it before I saw it. I was looking at the ground when I heard it and now I couldn't look up.

"Mark! Sara!" I looked at Mark and James first then looked up to see the green haired Irish man and his beautiful girlfriend.

"Jack?" I was so shocked. He was not supposed to be in America. Since Mark and I had become friends, Mark introduced me to Jack over Skype. Mostly because Jack was a Supernatural fan and he liked my dad. We had talked a little before but I had never expected to see him in person, outside of conventions I mean. I couldn't do much but sit in awe. I was seriously shocked out of my mind. It still baffled me to see Marks legs so seeing Jacks was mindboggling. I watched as Mark hugged him, then his girlfriend. Finally, I decided it was a good time to actually forget my shock for just a moment and actually speak. "What on Earth are you doing here?" I laughed, standing up to hug him. He smiled and I looked up at him. He wasn't as short as he looked next to Wade and Bob and Mark. He was still short...just not as short.

"I came for your birthday. The big five-one." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"I think you mean one-five." I giggled. He waved is arms in the air.

"Whatever!" He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"You are supposed to be in Ireland." I spoke. He shrugged and I looked at his girlfriend, Singe. "Hi. I'm Sara." I spoke, a smile on my face.

"Singe." She spoke. Her accent was really adorable and I giggled. Then I looked back at Mel and James who were kind of standing there awkwardly.

"Oh. Jack, Singe. This is my bestfriend, Mel, and boyfriend, James." I said, introducing them. Jack smiled.

"So, this is James." He said. James smiled and waved awkwardly.

"Yup. That's me." He said in the tone of That's So Raven. I laughed and nodded.

"Why?"

"He's the one that planned everything for today." Mark told Jack who smiled and nodded.

"I know." He said. I looked at James in shock.

"What? Even they know what's going on? I woke up at six and they know whats going on?" I questioned. James laughed and nodded. I groaned and nodded. "Okay. Is this everybody now?" James looked at Mark who smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Thats everybody." He said.

"Okay. So now what?" I asked. James smiled and poited over toward the other side of the street where a limo was parked on the sidewalk. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"No way." I spoke.

"Way." James whispered in my ear. I smiled and looked at Mark and Mel who were grinning.

"Let's go, slow poke! We have more to do." Mel spoke, grabbing my hand and pulling me. I laughed and was forced to follow her to the limo. She looked at the limo driver and he smiled.

"Melissa." He said, tipping his hat.

"Mr. Kegar." Mel smiled.

"Isn't that your uncle Mike?" I asked. Mel smiled and nodded.

"Yup. He just wants to be professional for this." She giggled. I smiled and looked at her uncle. He smiled and tipped his hat again.

"Happy birthday Sara." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." I grinned.

"We going or what?" James spoke, showing up beside me suddenly. I smiled and hopped in the limo. I was sitting in between Mel and James. Mark, Singe and Jack were in front of me. We were all just talking when something came to my mind.

"Oh gosh, Melly. Do you remember when I was turning...what? Thirteen? And One Direction was there?" Mel laughed and nodded.

"Oh God yes!" She began laughing uncontrollably. "Do you know what happened to them?"

"Well, I'm sure they're still alive!" I laughed. "But I haven't talked to any of them in ages. The media hasn't had a day of One Direction drama in forever so, not much to know." I explained. She nodded and I noticed Mark and Jack glaring at me.

"You were a One Direction fan?" Mark asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Back in 2014." I spoke. "Who knows? Maybe in a few years I'll be hanging out with Brendon Urie, Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph and they'll make fun of me for being a fan of Markiplier." Mel, Singe, Jack and James all 'ooh'ed as Mark and I stared at each other.

"Touché." He nodded. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"It's alright. I still love you and I talk to you way more than I did them." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"That's good." He said.

"Why is that good?" I asked. Mark shrugged and I narrowes my eyes. "Nah, nah, nah Fischbach. You don't leave it like that. You explain." I said. He sighed and nodded.

"Because you're such a nice kid and you really know how to give me good video ideas." He said. I stared him down aand smiled.

"So really what you're trying to say is that you love me?" I questioned. Mark smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah I do." He said.

"Awe." I joked.

"Shut up." He said.

"Mel! Markimoo loves me." I said. She laughed and nodded.

"I heard." She said. I laughed some more and shook my head.

"Im just joking with ya Mark. I love you too." He smiled and looked at Jack.

"Take that Séan!" Mark said. Jack laughed and shook his head.

"Why did you say his name like that?" Mel laughed. Mark shrugged and I sighed.

"Do I have to call you Séan now that I met you and we're friends? Like, I mean, it wouldn't be weird after a while but...meh." Jack laughed and shook his head.

"It's whatever you want. I've been called both my whole life." He told me. I nodded and smiled.

"But Séan is your real name and yeah." I spoke. He shrugged and Mel smiled.

"Hey, uncle M...I mean...Mr.Kegar!" She called.

"Yeah?" He called back.

"Can we have music control back here?" She asked.

"Sure." He pushed a few buttons and then Mel looked at me.

"What music would you like to listen to, madam?" She smiled.

"Just shuffle play my music with the AUX cord." I said. She nodded andtook my phone.

"You guys are cool with music right?" I asked. They all nodded and I smiled as Panic! At The Disco began playing. Jack looked at me and smiled.

"You listen to this?" He asked. The song playing wasn't something no one knew about. It was This Is Gospel and I was pretty certain I would randomly scream this on every set I'd ever been on.

"Duh. I know every Panic! song ever." I answered. He smiled as we sang. Everyone, except Mark, was singing and it killed me. Right after that song, a Random Encounters song that Mark was in began playing and we all got to sing along to that. After a while, we ended up at Disney Land. "Woah!" I gasped. "I've never been here!"

"Well, here we are." Mark said. We got out the limo and a guy smiled at us.

"Sara Ackles?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Hi Sara. Im Travis. I'm here to make sure your visit goes smoothly." I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Follow me. The rest of your party is up here." Travis said.

"Mom and dad are here?" I asked James. He nodded and smiled.

"And Amy and Ethan and Tyler and Katherine and a few other people." James nodded. I bounced up and down as we met up with my family. Mom and dad and JJ were there. They left the twins with a babysitter because Jared and Gen were here with Thomas and Shep and Misha and Vicky were here with West and Maison. I was so happy with the turn out.

"How did you plan this?" I questioned. James smiled and shrugged.

"By being the best boyfriend ever." He smirked.

"Whatever." I laughed. I knew he was going to win our competition. I was at Disney Land for goodness sake. And I was having the time of my life. It was so much fun. I quickly found out what Travis was actually there for. He was like a body guard. We weren't allowed to take pictures becuase it stopped the flow of 'traffic' so we had to tell people no. It was hard. I hated turning people down but I got to see people and say hi. Sometimes a memory is all people need.

I had lots of fun and when we stopped somewhere else to eat, everyone got along magnificently. I somehow managed to talk to everyone and we all got along. I got the rest of the groups numbers and it was pretty great. "So, Sara. You're fifteen now, huh?" Jared spoke.

"Yup. I'm growing up." I smiled.

"You sure are. You're half way to thirty!" He said. I gasped and threw a balled up napkin at him.

"Am not!"

"Are too!" Jared laughed. I looked at Mel who was laughing.

"You are." She laughed. I looked at Jackwho was also laughing. He nodded and I shook my head.

"Do you even math, bro?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jared.

"Alright, I might be half way there but I think you overshot your target by a few years." I said.

"Oh snap!" Mel laughed. Jared rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He said.

"I know." I beamed. James smiled and I shook my head. "Thanks for today. I haven't had this much fun in a long time." He then shook his head.

"It's not over yet." He told me. I narrowed my eyes in confusion. It was already getting late, so what he had planned, I hadn't the faintsest idea.

"Really? It's not?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"Nope."

"What on Earth do you still have planned?" I asked. He shrugged and I sighed. "Why is everything a secret with you?" He shrugged again and I sighed. "Whatever." I smiled. He laid his head on my shoulder and looked up at me.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yeah. I know." I smiled. "I love you too." We finished eating and crawled back into the limo. Mel decided to ride with my dad and Amy got in the limo with Mark. They talked while Jack and Singe talked so James and I had a chance to sit and be alone.

"So, today was fun?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. I got Mickey mouse ears." I grinned. I had lots of souvenirs from Disnet Land which were all in my dads car, except for the mouse ears. James laughed and nodded.

"I see that." He smiled. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"How in the world did you get everyone together?" I asked him. He chuckled and looked down at me.

"As soon as I went home from my birthday, I knew I had to make it up to you so...thats where it started." He told me.

"So, you've been planning since October." I smiled. He nodded and I nodded with him. "You're really great." He laughed and nodded.

"But not as great as you." He said.

"We really for real need to get out of the cheesiness. It's taking a tole on my heart." I laughed. James smiled and shook is head.

"Don't act like its not everything you've ever wanted." He told me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"How did I get so lucky? My first boyfriend is so wonderful." I spoke. He nodded and smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess you could just tell who I am." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"I can tell you're a cheesy little baby." I laughed. She nudged me with his shoulder while laughing.

"Hey. That's mean." He said. I shrugged and smiled.

"Don't act like thats not everything you've ever wanted." I said, mimicking him from earlier. He laughed and shrugged.

"Yeah. Can't argue with that." He spoke. I smiled and we laid there. We laid there for a while and I fell asleep. James was shaking me awake before I knew it.

"Am I home?" I looked around and noticed Jack, Singe, Mark and Amy were gone. James shook his head and smiled.

"Just come here." He said. He covered my eyes and led the way.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Hang on." He chuckled. I was confused but really excited. I could tell it was dark outside but there was light still. "Alright. Here." He removed his hand from my eyes and I looked around. We were back at our spot in the park. Back where we met. The lamp post beside our park bench was the only given source of light.

"Again?" I laughed.

"Alright. So, I'm kind of nervous so don't say anything." James told me. I stared at him and smiled. It was as if he were trying to propose to me.

"Alright." I nodded. He sighed and began speaking. He looked me directly in the eyes the entire time.

"Sara Ackles. Ever since I've met you, you are part of my reason to get up every morning. You give me purpose. Before I met you, I was a sad kid. I was depressed and really didn't want to be living anymore. I contemplated suicide more than once. But now...I have you. You've made me see things differently than I saw them before. I help people. I see the bright side of every situation and that's because of you." He paused and chuckled. "Now, I get that we are really too young to get married or anything but..." He dug in his pocket and got out a small box. When he opened it up, it was a ring. "I don't want to be a part from you. In the limo...you said you were lucky because your first boyfriend was so great. I agree, but I think your first boyfriend should be your last. So...I got this promise ring and...yeah. Its basically a promise that we'll get married in the future." He finally finished and I realized I was crying. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh my God. We are so cheesy!" I laughed. He laughed with me and put the ring on my finger. "I honestly thought you were proposing to me and I was scared to reject you because it was so sweet." He laughed and shook his head.

"Nah. I know my boundaries." He joked. I kissed him and he smiled through it.

"This was the perfect end to a perfect day." I told him. He kissed me again and smiled.

"Good." He smiled. I nodded and he walked me home. Mom, Mel and dad were already there. I stopped at the door and kissed him again.

"Thanks for today." I smiled. He nodded and yawned.

"You're welcome." He said. I laughed and sighed.

"Do you have to go home?" I asked. He nodded and sighed.

"Yeah. I do. I'll text you though, okay?" He said. I sighed and nodded.

"Alright." I spoke. "Bye. Love you."

"Love you too. Happy birthday." I smiled and looked down.

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye." He walked away and I slowly shut the door. I stood there for a momen before walking into the other room where mom and dad were sitting.

"Hi." I smiled. Dad seemed to be more serious though. "If this is a talk about being safe with James or something then don't bother. I know how to not get pregnant. By not having sex." I knew I was being a sarcastic little baby but when they didnt react, I knew that this was not what they were needing to talk to me about. Finally, I gave in and sat in front of them. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your....your biological mother got ahold of me." Dad said. I was shocked. I hadn't even thought about my real mom in a long time. To me, mom was Daneel. She's the only mom I'd ver known. She was all I needed. When I didn't say anything, dad continued. "She wants to meet you."

A.N.//

Heeeey! Ik ik i left you on a clif hanger but...meh. You guys wanted a sequal and Ive decided that its do-able. We still have one more chapter to go though. Woooh. And if you guessed it, the biological mom is pretty much the entire basis of the sequal bc thats not what the last chapter is. Lol. But yeah . ive actually had this wrote for a while but i needed a space between updates. So...lucky for you guys, the last chapter is done. Ik exactly how it ends and everything lol. Anywayssss.......enjoy.......byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 317 26
Some of the events in this story may appear to be confusing, but I will edit it later. Keep in mind that in this Story you are 21 and Jensen is 24. ...
442K 12.7K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
111K 4.5K 51
~Under editing~ What happeneds when your best friend makes you come to Vancouver for the weekend? Will a face from the past will return? A new ac...
100K 3.5K 31
{Jensen x Reader} Playboy Jensen Ackles is hurting his television show's image. Every time he promised to get his act together, it'd last for about a...