Baby, please (Jai Waetford Fa...

By jaimia

Rachel Kallen is devastated that she has to move schools and leave her best mates. She gets bullied at her ne... More

Baby, please (Jai Waetford Fanfiction)
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: X Factor!
A/N(sorry!)
Chapter 7 ( IM SO SORRY )
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 PART 1
Chapter 13 PART 2
Chapter 14
A/N
lol hey

chapter 11

724 18 5
By jaimia

Guys this is my first time writing a chapter on my laptop so if there are any typos or bad grammar that's why.

 ~

I wake up to a constant nagging voice.

"Rachel. Rachel. Rachel. Get up, I'm a hungry hippo. Rach. Rachie. Mrs Waetford."

"Whaat?" I groan.

"Finally! Get up, we're making breakfast." Trent says, running a hand through his hair.

I stand up, looking at my watch.

"Trent, why the hell did you wake me up at 4:00am?" I huff.

"I already told you. I was hungry."

I feel like I'm meant to do something today. I shrug it off, taking my phone off the kitchen bench and checking my notifications.

Message from Jai:

Don't forget, 6am gorgeous. can't wait to see you xxx

I swear under my breath, sprinting to Trent's room to get changed.

I shut the door behind me, looking through my bag. I find a dark blue top and some light shorts. I grab a grey hoodie and get changed quickly. I brush my hair, bending over to put it into a high bun. It turns out quite messy so I take it down and plait it on the side. I put a light grey beanie on and grab a few things I took out of my bag, putting them back in. I slip my old, worn out rabens on, grab my bag and my phone and make my way back downstairs.

"Toast?" Trent asks.

"Depends. When will it be ready?" I ask, rubbing a bit of BB cream into my face, seeing as I have no time to do any proper make up.

"It's ready now, it just has no spread on it." he replies, getting some Nutella out of the cupboard.

"Good enough." I say, grabbing the plain toast and giving Trent a quick hug.

"Thanks heaps for letting me stay, but I'm going to meet Jai now." I say.

"This early?" he questions.

"Yeah. It's the only time he can get away." I reply, adjusting my beanie.

"Alright, bye, Rachel." he grins.

"Bye!" I say, shutting the front door behind me. I fold my toast in half and take a bite. Luckily Trent lives one street away from a train station. I check the time, realising I only have a few minutes. I run as fast as I can, my backpack hurting my shoulders.

I arrive at the train station, making my way to the ticket booth. I buy a ticket, going through those scary ticket scan things. I run down the stairs to where the train has just stopped.

I get on the train, looking around to find a seat. I find none, so I sit next to a girl my age.

"Hey." I smile, deciding to befriend her.

"Hi." she grins.

"Where are you off to?" I ask.

"Oh, ~~~~ Station to stay with my Aunt for a while. What about you?" she replies. (I couldn't think of a name for the station, sorry lol)

"Same. I'm going to meet my boyfriend." I say, smiling to myself.

"Oh, that's cool." she grins.

"Heard of Jai Waetford?" I ask her.

"Oh my god, yes! I love him!" she gasps.

"Well, he's my-"

"Rachel?! I never really looked at your face! I can't believe this! I spam you on instagram like, 200 times a day!" She squeals, her hands over her mouth.

"Well isn't this cool!" I laugh.

"Can I meet Jai? He's my idol! Oh, and Trent! He's gorgeous." she sighs dreamily.

"You can meet Jai. He will be at the station waiting for me. I actually slept at Trent's house last night," I laugh, "because of family troubles. Long story."

"Oh my gosh, that is so amazing. And I hope you're alright." She smiles sweetly.

I just grin back. She looks through her bag, pulling out an iPod.

"Can I please have a picture?" she asks awkwardly.

I laugh.

"Sure." I grin.

We smile into the front camera and she takes about 5 photos, then she changes her face so that her tongue is sticking out and her eyes are crossed. I do fish lips and cross my eyes as well. She takes a couple more, then she puts her iPod away.

"My name's Tia, by the way." she grins.

We talk and laugh until we reach the station. By now we're good friends. We've exchanged numbers and I've followed her on instagram and added her on snapchat. I give her Jai's snapchat after making her pinky promise not to tell anyone. We grab our bags and I help her with hers, as she has two big suitcases and a small backpack.

We hop off the train and I look around. I see a boy at a drink machine wearing a polkadot snapback, dark red skinny jeans and a white Tshirt. I recognise him straight away.

"There he is." I say to Tia, smiling like an idiot.

She starts breathing heavier, a hand on her heart.

"Oh my gosh." she whispers, putting a hand out so that I can see she's shaking.

I burst into laughter.

"Come on, let's scare him." I smirk. Her green eyes turn evil as she grins, rubbing her hands together.

I burst into laughter again.

"You look like you're about to kill somebody." I laugh.

She just giggles.

"Right. Let's go." she says, clapping her hands together.

Jai has moved to the vending machine, probably after some chocolate. We sneak up behind him. He doesn't notice a thing as we get ready.

"3, 2, 1." I mouth to her.

"BWAH!" we scream.

He literally jumps 10 feet in the air, dropping a can of pepsi. We burst into fits of laughter as he stands there wide-eyed, a hand over his chest. I didn't expect to scare him that much.

"You scared the crap outta me." he laughs nervously.

He puts my hand over his heart and it's beating really fast.

I laugh even more, hugging him.

"I missed you so, so much." I whisper, once I've stopped laughing.

"I missed you more." he replies, hugging me tighter.

I've missed this so much, just being in his arms makes me feel so safe and loved. He's so warm and cuddly, I could stay in this position forever.

I'm still missing something, but I don't know what.

Jai pulls away from the hug, looking into my eyes. He leans in and our lips meet. That's what I was missing. His kiss. His perfectly formed lips brush gently across mine as they move in perfect sync. All my stress is gone. Forget my mum, forget everything. Jai is all I need.

We slowly part, looking into each other's eyes again.

I quickly remember Tia is still here.

I turn to look at her, blushing.

Her hands are over her mouth and her eyes are brimmed with tears.

"You two are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." she breathes. Jai and I both blush as he connects his hand with mine.

"...So who's this?" Jai asks, changing the subject.

"I'm Tia. You're my idol." she says quickly, her eyes wide. I take a look at her Justin Bieber necklace. Jai loves him too.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Tia." Jai grins.

"Can I.. Can I have a handshake?" she stammers.

"What are you talking about? I only give hugs." he smirks.

Tia's eyes widen as she quickly puts her arms out. Jai gives her a hug.

"Oh my god." she mouths to me.

I try not to laugh as they pull away.

A lady comes up to us, putting her hand on Tia's back.

"Hi sweetie! Are these your friends?" she asks, smiling. This must be her Aunt.

"Hi Aunty Gale, yeah, we're friends." she replies, hugging her.

We give her a small smile, holding hands again.

"Wait, aren't you the little boy from X Factor?" Gale asks.

I slap a hand over my mouth so I don't laugh. I look at him with amused eyes.

"Um, yeah. That's me." he says awkwardly.

"You have a lovely voice. It's a bit too high for me though..." she says.

Tia's eyes widen as she mouths "sorry" to us. We laugh.

"Well, Tia, we have to go. It was awesome meeting you." I grin, giving her a quick hug.

"Yeah. Nice meeting you, Tia." Jai says.

"Wait! I need a picture with you, Jai." she blushes.

"Sure." he smiles. They take a few pictures and Jai follows her instagram, then we part ways.

"Tia's nice." Jai says. I nod in agreement.

We walk together, hand in hand, out of the station. He kisses my temple and I smile. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I didn't know how to end this. Tia you won i think your username is justinbandjaiw i think??? Sorry to the other girls, Tia was a suitable name and green eyes were a good match for trent.

oh and tia i need you to comment what you do as a hobby and your personality it will make it easier thanks

if the chapter is all weird and screwed up im sorry i used my laptop! and im also late in updating, sorry :

okay ily guys i have like 3.3k i think thank you ily bye

~skully <3

Continue Reading