Saved By Her Idol... | Demi L...

By sarahhh_lovatic

Alex Green has been bullied, abused, and has many more issues. What happens when she meets her idol at a meet... More

Saved By Her Idol
The Beginning
Heart Attack
Authors Note
Warrior
Don't Forget
On The Line
Authors Note
This Is Me
I Hate You Dont Leave Me
In Case
Get Back
Catch Me
Authors Note
Believe In Me
Falling Over Me
For the Love of a Daughter
Quiet
Give Your Heart A Break
Authors Note
Solo
Behind Enemy Lines
Until Your Mine
The Middle
In Real Life
Fix A Heart
Who's That Boy
Nightingale
Heart By Heart
Give Me Love
U.N.I
Small Bump
Kiss Me
Authors Note
Sing
Lego House
Authors Note
Finally Back
A New Beginning
Discovering Feelings
The End

Aftershock

899 15 4
By sarahhh_lovatic

Demi's POV

What the hell how could Nick like me? I mean me and him are super close and were best friends but I dont think I like him like that? Ugh I have no clue how im gonna go through today. It's gonna be so awkward. I walked downstairs when I saw Nick sitting at the table talking to himself.

Nick- Im so stupid, Demi could never like me! I dont know how though, I would be a much better boyfriend them Joe! Im sweet and kind to her and I would never use her for publicity. What did she see in Joe that I dont have!? All he was, was a jerk to her.

He has a point there, but I mean I dont know maybe I have feelings for Nick but ugh what am I saying im head over heels for him but dating him would be wrong! I walked in the kitchen with headphones on so he would think I didnt hear him.

Demi- Oh hey Nick.

Nick- Morning. I made coffee if you want?

Demi- Oh thanks, im so tired. Hey uh I have a interview on Ellen today do you mind watching ALEX?

Nick- Yeah sure no problem.

Demi- Thanks.

As I walked he called my name.

Nick- Wait Demi, why did you run off last night?

Demi- Can we talk about this later?

Nick- yeah watever.

I walked up stairs. I hated seeing him hurt, I love him so much but I dont know if I love him like that. I walked into my room to see Sarah texting.

Alex- Hey Dem.

Demi- Hey whats up.?

Alex- Well I wanted to know if you could drop me off at Alisons today?

Demi- Are you crazy! I dont want you talking to them.

Alex- Please! I wont do anything stupid. All were gonna do is watch movies.

Demi- Fine. Go get ready ill drive you in 5.

Alex- Thanks.

I walked back downstairs to tell Nick he didnt have to watch Alex.

Demi- Hey you dont have to watch Alex she's going to her friends house so your free.

Nick- K.

Alex's POV

What the hell am I going to wear oh my god, I have to look good. Ill just be casual though so he doesnt think im crazy. Ill wear my skinny jeans, with a hollister shirt, leather jacket and boots.

Demi- Lets goo!

Alex- Coming Dem!

I slid my boots on and rushed to the car.

-30 minutes later-

Demi- Be good and dont do anything stupid please!

Alex- I wont I promise!

I walked up to the door and knocked. Alison answered the door.

Alison- Hey!!

Alex- Heyy whats upp!

Alison- Nothin much just listening to Tyler talk about you!

Alex- What?

Alison- Yeah he has a major crush on you!

Alex- Really? Were is he anyway?

Alison- Oh he's in the shower.

Alex- So what do you want to do?

Just then Tyler came downstairs in his towell!

Tyler- Oh uh hi Alex, didn't know you were here yet!?

Alex- hot- I mean hi, hi.

Tyler- Ha um Im gonna go get dressed now.

Alex- Why?

Tyler- Uh im kind of in a towell.

Alex- Right! Ya you um yah.

Wow im totally lost right now his 6 pack is so beautiful!

Alison- haha you so like him! Anyway im going out so its just gonna be you guys!

Alex- K, wait what!

Alison- Calm down, I thought you guys should have some alone time to get to know eatchother! Bye!

She walked out the door. What the hell! How could she leave me! Oh my god im gonna be alone with him for like 4 hours!

Tyler's POV

What am I gonna wear! She looks so good! Um ill wear my baje pants with a red tee tank top to show my muscles and my red vans.

I walked downstairs to see her sitting by herself on the couch.

Tyler- Weres Alison?

Alex- She uh, she left.

Tyler- What?

Alex- Ha thats what I said.

Her smile is so beautiful. Those big hazel eyes. I just want her to lay in my arms forever.

Tyler- So I guess its just me and you.

Alex- I guess so.

Tyler- So uh what do you wanna do?

Alex- We could watch a movie or something?

Tyler- Yeah want to watch a scary movie?

Alex- Haha sure, dont get scared though!

Tyler- Oh im not scared your the one thats gonna be scared!

Alex- Wanna bet?

Tyler-Sure! If you get scared you loose and you have to kiss me!

Alex- Haha fine but if you loose you have to kiss me!

Tyler- Deal!

Haha I get to kiss her either way so im happy! We started to watch the movie when both of our hands touched. She didnt move it either. I took her hand and interlocked it with mine.

She looked into my eyes and we jsut stared for a couple seconds before I pressed my lips against hers. She didnt try to turn away. I brought her over my lap and kissed her more.

She took my shirt off and things got serious. I lifted her up and walked up the stairs carrying her. We both just laughed as we tried to get up the stairs. We made it to my room and got into the bed. After kissing for so long we both let go and caught our breathes.

Tyler- Wow.

Alex- Yeah wow.

We were both breathing really heavily. We both didnt want to get to serious so we turned on his tv and just layed there cuddling.

Alex's POV

Holy fucking shit, that just happened! Hes an amazing kisser! We layed on his bed and watched tv. Wow im having an amazing day so far! We got bored of tv so we went downstairs into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Tyler- Im so hungry! Do you want anything?

Alex- I dont what do you have?

Tyler- chips, sandwiches, pizza, eggs, pancakes.

Alex- ooo we should make pancakes!

Tyler- Hah ok.

We got out the batter and eggs and all the other shit. We were getter the batter ready when I felt something crack over my head! He cracked an egg on my head!

Alex- Oh its on!!

I grabbed an egg and slammed it I his chest!

Tyler- Haha your done!

He took flower and threw it on me! So I did the exact same! He picked me up and we both slipped and fell! We both laughed and just layed on the floor. He kissed me and helped me up.

Alex- Haha you suck!

Tyler- Ahah aww thanks! Hey I have an idea! Follow me!

He grabbed my arm and took me outside to the backyard. He grabbed the hose and started spraying me with it! I took it from him and started spraying him.

Tyler- Haha now that were all clean we can do this!

Alex- Do what?

He ran and jumped into the pool making a huge splash! After like an hour in the pool we got dried off and went back in the kitchen to clean.

Tyler- So much for pancakes!

Alex- meh who cares.

We both laughed. When we were finished cleaning I got a call from Demi.

-Call-

Demi- Hey sorry to ruin the fun but im coming to get you get ready.

Alex- Ugh ok.

-End Call-

Alex- Ugh I gotta go soon.

Tyler- That sucks! Well I cant wait for next time!

Demi pulled up into the drive way and honked.

Alex- I gotta go.

He kissed me and hugged me for a second and I walked out the door.

Tyler- Bye!

Demi's POV

Alex got in the car with a huge smile on her face.

Demi- Why are you so cheery!?

Alex- Oh nothing just had a good day.

Demi- Oh well my Ellen interview got postponed cause shes sick so I was stuck at the house alone with Joe. It was terrible! And awkward and ugh.

Alex- Well atleast I had a good day!

Demi- Ugh dont rub it in my face!

We both laughed and turned the radio on. Today was the best day ever. God Tyler is so perfect. How am I gonna tell Demi though?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Woah! It got a little intense there between Alex and Tyler! Next chapter is just gonna be based on Demi and Nick. What happens when another guy comes walking through the door of Demi's heart??!?!?! Does Nick have some competition?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.8K 56
[WARNING: if u have a problem with graphics, about self harm/eating dissorders (anorexia, bulimia) this story is not for u. this contains graphic con...
37.1K 914 60
Demi has the vacation of her dreams, getting away from school where she constantly tormented alone with her 3 best friends. On her first day in Flori...
3.4K 218 13
Demi Lovato gets admitted into rehab and feels completely lost. She isolates herself from anyone who dares to make eye-contact with her. Nearly one w...
19.4K 558 26
After meeting demi as meet & greet she gives you her number. Can a small town girl be enough for this big superstar? Will Demi and Y/N fall in love?