BOND OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE (...

By hush_07jith

It is a fanfiction story of Rockstar Anirudh.This story is about Anirudh and his friends' love.A story about... More

CAST
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
The Game
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
The Reason
Part 42
The Invitation
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Sangeet 1
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Love Failure
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
A/N
Part 62
Part 63
Solution???
Part 65
Iraiva...
Part 67
Part 68
Epilogue
Thank You❤

Sangeet 2

119 15 127
By hush_07jith

My POV

After singing the last line,the crowd cheerfully clapped.

Me:Was my voice that bad?

Sreyas:Kind of

Iyap:Dei,vendam un voice-oda aval voice is amazing..(Iyap shout from down)

Me:Aww,thank you,Iyu..

Sreyas:It was not that bad..It was awesome purple (he gave me a hug)

Me:Aww,Sreyu..

Sreyas:Where's the rockstar?

Me:Actually,it's good that he's not here cause he might have killed you,after telling his pet name..

I walked down the stairs and sat with my friends.

Sruthi:Nice voice..

Me:Not than yours..

Sruthi:What?You know about it?

Me:For sure,Iyap was introducing  your debut song.I heard it,it's amazing pa.And congrats,cause you're second song is with Anirudh.Am I right?

Sruthi:Ya..

Me:I'm a big fan of your voice(she giggled).Let's take a selfie (we took a selfie)

Hrishi:Erghmm (he coughed) I'm a famous actor here.

Me:Oh,no thanks..

Hrishi:Parava illai,naa unkuda selfie edukeran..

Me:You're so cute..Ok,let's take a group selfie..Boys and girls,look at my camera.(we took a group selfie)

MyMV:Aikk,Gaya-vum  Ani-vum are not in the pics.Where are they?

Me:Thiya,where is Gaya?

Thiya:She went to lavatory..(I wanted to ask Iyu about Ani but Nive interrupted)

Nive:Ani followed behind her..(I,Thiya and Nive laughed,thinking about the next scene)

Me:Pavom,Ani..

Thiya:Vidu,somehow one day,this will be happening better it happens earlier..

Gaya's POV

I came out of the lavatory and saw Ani standing and busy using his phone.I walked across him.He blocked me and looked at me from head to toe.

Me:What the hell?Don't look like that.(I pointed his eyes)

Ani:Don't show your finger to me 

He grabbed my hand forcefully until my head rested on his chest.I pushed him away.

Me:Chi,poda idiot

Ani:I won't let you go (he blocked me again) We need to talk..

Me:I'll give you 1 min,talk..

Ani:Apadiya..Appo,straight-ah point-ku varen.Let's be friends.

Me:Ah?

Ani:We should be friends again for our friends' sake.I hope you understand cause if I explain..the 1 min time is running..(I nodded)So..Friends?(he handed his hand for a handshake)

Me:Hmm,ok.But,don't take it as an advantage..

Ani:Ok,friends (he still kept his hand forward)

Me:Friends (I gave him a handshake)

He smiled and walked in the men lavatory.

MyMV:What the hell did I did?Friends only,partekelam..For my friends' happiness.You've done a right thing,so don't worry Gaya.

I went and sat with friends.Thiya,Nive and Hari were looking at me and smiling.

Me:What is it?

Hari:Nothing (she laughed)

Me:Stop it,nothing happened..

Nive:What happened?

Me:Nothing?Stop,smiling..

Thiya:Sirikeredhela,yenna perachannai

Nive:Ya it's our nature..

Hari:I love to smile.

Me:Whatever..Let's come to your story,why did you sang that song?

Hari:It's my favourite song.

Me:Ya,I know that..But why today and when he's around?

Hari:I didn't sing for him

Nive:Who's the special person..

Hari:No...I mean I sang behalf ..

Me:Behalf?

Hari:Shubs..

Me:Who is that?

Hari:She likes Nishanth.I sang behalf of her..

Nive:Namba mudiyala..

Iyap:Hari,the next is our performance..

Hari:Ya,coming..Dance calling,bye girls..

Sreyas:The next performance if from the groom and bride's friends.

 Hari-Arun , Sajith-Svetlana , Iyap-Amritha and Hrishi-Sruthi danced for Halena and Senjitaley song.

Sreyas:I know,you guys might have spoiling your eyes,looking at the performance from the real couples.If,I and my girlfriend were dancing tonight,it will the best performance..(Hari tooked the microphone from his hand)

Hari:Aww,really..Could you actually did that spin,the boys did?

Sreyas:Of course,I could..

Hari:It will be great,if you do that now..

Sreyas:I'm sorry,I'm wearing coat..It's quite difficult..

Hari:You're finding a reason boy..

Sreyas:Thanks,Hari..We could continue it later but at first,let's finish the performance.Ladies and gentlemen,here is the performance we've been waiting for from the bride and the groom (everyone clapped their hands)

Ela and Shank dance for Ennai Saaithaley song,Srikkadhey song,Chella Kutti song and Neeyum Naanum.

After they dance,everyone clapped their hand.

Sreyas:Performance-na ithu thaan...I'm so touched(he was acting like crying)What a beautiful dance...Bravo..Cutest couple in the world(Shank and Ela blushed)..I mean myself and my girlfriend(everyone laughred)

Iyap:Podhumda..Podhum(Iyap shouted for his seating place)

Sid:Yen machan kavalai padera.Somehow he need to come and sit or talk with us..

Sreyas:Ok,this is the last performance,before the dance floor opens.It's from 'The Boys' (he shouted)Give them a great applause...

Hari:Who is that?

Me:No idea,let's see..

Sreyas quickly disappeared.The lights were dimmed..When,I turned around Iyap,Saju,Sid,Ani and Hrishi were not aroundThen,the lights became brighter..I saw a thin guy standing in the middle of the stage wearing a lungi on top of his kurtha and holding the mic..It was Anirudh.

Ani:Hi,this is my favourite...What a Karuvaad,What a Karuvaad,What a Karuvaadu , What a Karuvaad

MyMV:He tells everything his favourite song.

Everyone were clapping.After a few lines,few boys entered the stage wearing lungi also..They were Sreyas,Sid,Iyap,Saju,Hrishi and Shank.Ani was singing while his friends were dancing so perfectly..Again the light was dimmed,the boys circled around a guy..The guy was non other then Sathish...Then,together they we dancing for Lungi Dance..The performance ended.

Sreyas:Wow,I'm relief.Was scared that I will forget the steps.Did you guys like that?

Crowd:Yes(they shouted)

Sreyas:Of course,you will love it..The dance master was Sathish..(Sathish bowed)DJ,let's rover the songs..Everyone get in the dance floor,it's for all of you,no matter you're grandma,uncle,teenagers or kids.

The songs were played and some people were dancing.Hari dragged me,Thiya and Nive on the dance floor.Thiya was too shy to dance but when her favourite song was played she danced well.Ani came and joined with us  in the dance..

Me:Girls are dancing here,and you're the only boy dancing between us..

Ani:It's ok,I want to be unique..(he smirked at me)

Hari:Ava adatina yenna,dance with me Ani..

Thiya:Naala chance,pochu

Me:I don't want that chance.Thiya,you now my reason but you still try to..

Thiya:Tried to make a better life..

We continued dancing.Ani again came and invite me.Hari was glaring at me,so I went and danced with him..

Me:Don't touch me while dancing.I only danced because of Hari..

Ani:This is not a couple dance to touch each other...You thought that I'm going to touch you (I nodded) So you have feelings for me..

Me:What?No..I was just telling commonly..(he smiled at me)Don't smile at me like that..

Ani:You're looking beautiful in this lehenga..(he looked at my waist)

Me:Don't look at there..( I felt uneasy and closed my exposed waist)

Ani:Now that's better,but you still look beautiful

I walked away,he grabbed my hand

Ani:You should not leave like this,in the middle of dance..Hari (he called her)

MyMV:Iva oruthi,yen nalamai poriyamma

Hari:Yes Ani (she smiled widely)

Ani:Your friend at here,is not dancing with me.

Me:Where got,I just wanted to have a glass of water,I'm thirsty..

Hari:I'll bring you..

Me:No thanks,I will finish my dance with him and will have my drink..

After a few minutes,I went and sat.The couples song was played.

Svet:Saju baby,come let's dance..

Saju:Sweetu,I'm tired da..

Svet:Baby..(she made a pouted face)

Thiya:Ithu laam naa parkenum-ne irruke..Iraiva (she said in a low tone,I and Nive were laughing looking at Thiya's expression)Ithela sweetu oru kurachaal..

Nive:Thiya baby,I guess,you need a cold water..

Hari:What are you guys whispering?

Thiya:Looking at the love birds..

Hari:Why are you guys are getting jealous?

Nive:Intha couple-ah paartha cute-nu thonathu,thuppa thaan thonum..

Hari:Nive,you should not talk like that.

Me:Yennala,ithu parka mudiyela..

Iyap:Yennakum dhaan.

Hari:When did you come?

Iyap:When I found out you guys are gossiping about them.I really love when girls gossip.(Hari hit her forehead)Hari,nee kavalai padatha,naa onnuku oru naala paiyana kalyanam panni vaikeran..

Ani:Yennalaiyum thanga mudiyela

Sid & Sreyas:Me too

Thiya:You guys also don't like..Hahaha(she laughed like a villain)

Saju:What are you guys talking?

Sid:Onnum illa

Saju:Hrishi,Iyap,Amru and Sruthi come join..

Iyap:Nee poda,yenggaluku kaal valikethe

My POV

My friends were busy gossiping about Svetlana and Sajith but I was busy looking at them dancing.Suddenly,Svetlana slipped when she was dancing.

Me:Guys,she got hurt..

Nive:Wow,I guess we were to much cursing her(she laughed)

Gaya:Who tell her to dance while wearing high heels,naala venum

Sid:Maybe she thought herself as Nayanthara..

Iyap:Siddy,even Nayan open her shoes while dancing most of the time..

Me:Guys,don't be so cruel,let's help her..Gaya and Thiya both of you are doctors,act like one..

Thiya:We are still in practical..(she said joking)

Me:Whatever,I'm helping her.

Saju carried her like bridestyle and made her seat on the chair.I went to her and checked her leg.She got her ankle sprained.I told Sajith to bring her to the hospital or call a doctor.Sajith brought her to the hotel.

Then,I turned around my friends.

Me:Are you guys mad?She was not well.You could have helped her.

Iyap:Hari,why are you hiding your feelings?

Me:I'm not.That's his life..personal life.I don't want to interfere,not in any way.We are just friends.

Lipu:Ok,let's get back to the dance floor cause this is the last song..

Sruthi:Yeah,let's go

We danced for the last song and went back home.

Hey guys!

How is this chapter?

What is your opinions when Gayathiri and Anirudh became as friends?Will they be friends untill end?

No one likes Svetlana.What will happen if Sajith finds out about it?Will Harisini stop her friends who wants to separate Svetlana and Sajith?

Hope you guys,enjoyed reading this chapter.Forgive me,if there is any grammar mistakes.Do vote and drop your opinions.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.2K 63
Sabko lagta hai ki yeh humari kahani thi, akshan ki kahani thi. Lekin yeh kabhi humari kahani thi hi nahi. Meri jindagi bilkul smooth thi, bahut kuch...
48.7K 4.6K 20
The story revolves around the lives of three best friends from high school i.e. Bela, Vishaka and Yuvraj.
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

309K 7.7K 112
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
9.3K 467 12
All of a sudden Radhika went missing leaving everything behind. For Devdutt it felt like someone took away his reason to live and left him in darknes...