Falling For the Bad Boy (Larr...

By coincidentaldagger

Harry Styles is a loner. He doesn't have any friends and is bullied frequently. Louis Tomlinson is a differen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you!
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2
Epilogue Pt.3
Epilogue Pt.4
The Final Final Chapter

Chapter 34

22.8K 811 818
By coincidentaldagger

Harry's P.O.V

Ryan and I walked off to go find Nick silently. I wanted to get to know him better since I considered a friend of Louis' a friend of mine.

"So Ryan, you're an old friend of Louis right?" I started.

"Um yeah, we've been friends since we were kids." He nodded.

"How did you meet him?" I asked.

"Uh family friend." He mumbled. "What about you? How did you meet Louis?"

"Well we've been going to school together for years but we never talked. We were partnered for a project and he became my friend. He was the only person who didn't care about my sexuality. After that we became closer and the rest is history."

"Aw that's sweet." He smiled. "When are you going on your first date?"

"We haven't discussed it, I'm not sure." I crinkled my brow. Maybe if he wasn't busy, we could do it tonight?

"Well, I think you should do something romantic. Not like something cheesy romantic like a dinner and a movie but like something special to the two of you." Ryan advised.

"Thanks Ryan." I smiled. We arrived at the cafeteria and I scanned the room for Nick. I finally spotted him sitting at a table by himself.

"He's right over there." I pointed. Ryan nodded as we headed over to the table. I sat down at the table and Nick looked at me wide eyed.

"Hey, Harry." He set his fork down. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Louis?"

"I was but we noticed you weren't there so I came to find you." I explained.

"Oh, I didn't think I was welcome over there anymore." Nick shrugged.

"That's ridiculous." I rolled my eyes. "The guys love you, well except Louis for obvious reasons."

"Who's this?" He asked pointing to Ryan.

"Oh this is Ryan, he just transferred here. He's an old friend of Louis." I explained.

"Nice to meet you Nick." Ryan smiled and shook his hand.

"Yeah you too." Nick smiled back.

"So will you come back with us?" I asked hopefully.

He sighed, "Maybe in a couple days, or weeks. I don't think I can handle being around you and Louis right now."

"I get it." I nodded. "I'm still sorry."

"Don't be." He shook his head. "You don't love me, it's not your fault."

"Alright, if you're not coming with us then I guess we'll be going." I sighed, standing up. Ryan and I left, heading back to the group. They looked up once we arrived. I walked over to Louis and he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey baby, where's Dick?" Louis asked.

"His name is Nick, Louis." I rolled my eyes, though I couldn't hide my fond.

"Same difference." He shrugged. "So where is he?"

"He said he needed some time, he didn't think he could handle you and I just yet." I explained.

"Understandable, I don't think even I can handle you guys just yet." Liam grimaced.

"Shut the fuck up, man." Louis punched Liam in the shoulder roughly. "I wasn't ready for you and Zayn but here you are."

"Well that's different." Zayn crossed his arms.

"It is no different." Louis scoffed.

"It actually is different." Niall piped up. "But not the way Zayn says it is."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you guys should've been prepared for this." Niall gestured to Liam and Zayn. "Their relationship was anticipated for months but you guys were really just thrown on us."

"Yeah you pricks." Louis spat.

"Hey, be nice." I scolded. Louis looked down me and I half expected him to be mad, but all that could be seen was pure fond.

"You're just to pure for the world." He smiled and leaned in, kissing me softly.

"Ew, get a room." Zayn yelled, pushing us away. Louis pulled away from me and flipped Zayn off with a glare before going back to kissing me.

I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss, Louis was just too cute. He pulled away from me with a pout. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're just to cute when you're mad." I giggled.

"I am not cute." He gaped. "I'm manly."

"Tattoos and piercings don't make you manly." I shook my head. "They make you look tough, but deep down you're a softy."

"I'm only I softy for you not anyone else." He smiled.

"I know." I smiled back and kissed him again.

"Alright that's it, if you guys aren't going to take that somewhere else I'm out." Zayn threatened.

"Alright, alright." I rolled my eyes and pulled Louis away from the group. We walked off and began to just walk around the campus.

"They're pricks." Louis grumbled.

"We're just too cute for them to handle." I shrugged.

"Sure, let's go with that." He chuckled. "So I've been meaning to ask you about something."

"What is it, babe?" I asked.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to um—" He looked away from me with a blush. "I don't know why I'm being so awkward about this." He scratched the back of his neck.

"No, no you're doing fine. Just tell me what's on you mind, remember you can tell me anything." I smiled reassuringly.

"Well if you want to you know come by my house later and um like you know we could do that thing that couples do—" he trailed off and I stopped, turning towards him.

"Is the Louis Tomlinson asking me out on a date?" I folded my arms with a smirk.

"Maybe." He looked down at his feet. "I guess it depends on what you would say if I was asking you out on a date."

I lifted his chin with my finger and looked around to make sure no one was watching before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Clearly my answer would be yes."

"Really?" He blushed.

"No Louis, I'm fucking with you." I rolled my eyes. "Of course."

"Great, um meet me at my house at eight and we'll have our first date." He smiled. "I'll text you any extra details you may need to know later."

"Alright." I nodded. The bell rang and we walked to English. But before we walked into the view of anyone else, he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: sooo I just started watching Skam and oh my god am I hooked. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you watch it. Love you xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 111 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
19.6K 779 26
DISCONTINUED this is a book i started in 6th grade, so read at your own expense. i will not be continuing it anytime soon, sorry to disappoint. Har...
6K 214 22
Louis Tomlinson is a Senior in UNI and has always been considered a bad boy since his Junior year in high school, known for sleeping around with anyo...
2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...