GONE

Door AlYahya25

When 4 detectives disappear in less than a year, the situation becomes critical. So when Rick Curt is forced... Meer

WELCOME TO COUNTYVILLE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
THE LAST CHAPTER (30)
I Need Your Help!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 10

151 17 32
Door AlYahya25

"Thank you"

Rick looked up to see Serena sitting on a chair like the cops on TV, he wondered if she is doing it to copy them or did she usually sit like that. He couldn't suppress a smile.

"You're welcome, but what for?"

"The twins told me that you were going to help me if that Gonzalez thing didn't happen"

"Yeah, but I wasn't alone"

"Who helped you?"

"The twins, your girlfriends and of course Martin"

She frowned "Martin?"

"Yeah," he thought for a second "he never doubted you"

She stood up "What?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I have to go"

She went straight to the twins' desks "hey guys, have you seen Martin?"

"No" Ryan replied, "You will find him walking in town; he always does that when you two fight"

Chris raised an eyebrow "you two fought?"

"Yeah, it was epic" Ryan replied with a smile.

Serena rolled her eyes and went to the exit door but froze. She started recalling the events and remembered that she didn't see him since they fought in prison.

She went to prison and found him sitting on the floor in the same position that she sat when she was here, resting his head on the wall and closing his eyes, she wondered if it was a prison thing.

She sat next to him in the same position; he thought that she was Christy or Nessa so he didn't open his eyes

"You knew that I fought with Serena"

"Mm"

"You want to know what happened"

"Mm"

"Did the cat eat your tongue?" He said and then looked next to him and found Serena "Serena!"

She frowned at him "you ruined the moment"

"What?"

"We were supposed to have a moment like in the movies where you think that I am someone else and tell me the story and say that you are stupid to make me angry and that you are sorry and then I will tell you that it's OK and you will stare at me with disbelief just like now"

They started laughing and then he pulled her for a hug.

"I am so sorry"

"It's OK"

He pulled away "I can't believe it took me so long to know that you are innocent"

She wrinkled her nose "Took you so long?"

"Yeah, I had to take one of my long walks to believe that you were innocent, I am really sorry, Serena"

Serena smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Rick told me that you didn't doubt me for a second," she replied, "he lied to help us"

"You are in love with him, aren't you?"

She stared at him "love is a strong word"

"But you do"

"I like him a lot, yes, but love, definitely no"

She gave a sigh "I should stay away from him"

"Yeah, he is dangerous"

"He is dangerous?" She laughed, "You mean I am the one who is dangerous"

"What?"

"The jinx thing"

He swallowed hard "what jinx thing?"

She smiled "you don't have to hide it from me; I know that they call me a jinx because of the previous 4 detectives"

"And you believe that?"

"No, but they do disappear for a reason and you know that I might be that reason"

"That's ridiculous"

They were silent for a while.

"Letting drug dealers go doesn't make you dangerous"

"I am not talking about that" he frowned "how do you know about the drugs thing"

She shrugged "he told me about it"

"So, you two are sharing secrets now" he blinked for a few times "You... You told him about me"

"When you punched him, we talked about it and I told him about your childhood"

He suddenly stood up, his blood pressure rising.

"How dare you tell him something so personal?"

She frowned "what's wrong with telling him I mean everyone in town knows about it, why can't he?"

He shook his head in anger and then went to the door.

"Wait" she shouted after him "why did you call him dangerous?"

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and smiled "because he is a murderer"

"What? What does that suppose to mean?"

"Since you two are so close," he said leaving "let him tell you"

Martin left without saying another word leaving Serena confused and angry.

_______________________________

She was waiting for him in the forest. She was becoming very impatient now, it has been half an hour for their meeting and he hadn't shown up yet. She tried calling him but there was no answer.

"Aren't you beautiful?"

She looked behind her to find him resting his shoulder on one of the trees.

"Where were you?"

"Life is busy, love"

She rolled her eyes and then sat on the floor; he came closer and sat in front of her.

"What's wrong, love?" He said putting a finger under her chin making her look at him "why are you grumpy?"

"Everything is ruined," she said removing his finger "she is out of prison"

"What? How?"

"That idiot was videotaped by fat Bill"

He cursed under his breath.

"I knew that he would fail," she said.

"What will happen now?"

"I don't know" she moved her arms in frustration "but we will find a way to get rid of her"

"Why do you hate her so much?"

"Why do you?"

"She stands in my way" he shrugged "I tried to buy her, I tried to ask her out but she refused so I don't have another choice, your turn"

"She always takes things from me since we were children, my toys, my friends"

"Your love" he said.

She stared "What?"

"Martin, the guy that you love"

She frowned "How do you know?"

"Please, even a blind person could see it"

They were silent for a moment

He put a hand on her shoulder "Don't worry, we will find a way and soon we will get rid of Serena"

Author's Note: I'm Baaaack. I'm Sure That You Missed Me ;)

I Have Finally Finished My Exams And You Know What That Means

MORE UPDAAAAATES. A Lot Of New Ideas Came To Me In My Time Out And They Are Pretty Good.

Well, I Promised That I Will Make It Up To You Guys, So my gift will beeee

Uploading 2 Chapters.

I Know That It Isn't Much But That Is All I Can Do.

Well, Here Is My First One And The Second Is On His Way.

I Have To Go Now But Please Don't Forget To Vote, Comment And Share This Story.

KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.1K 613 19
ONC Ambassador's Pick & Shortlister! Rumors. Infidelity. Lies. Secrets. MURDER. And all before lunch time. Who knew being a socialite in 1951 could b...
332K 14.2K 30
|Book 1 of The Betrayal Trilogy - Now Discontinued| [READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-STORY WROTE AT AGE OF 13] *** "N--No! Leave her alone! Please, leave her a...
2K 330 25
Youngsville, a serene small town nestled in the enchanting forests of Alaska, home to 712 residents. A place where everyone knows each other's name a...
The Mystery Letters Door Apple

Mysterie / Thriller

151K 8.8K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...