Falling For the Bad Boy (Larr...

By coincidentaldagger

Harry Styles is a loner. He doesn't have any friends and is bullied frequently. Louis Tomlinson is a differen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you!
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2
Epilogue Pt.3
Epilogue Pt.4
The Final Final Chapter

Chapter 32

23.8K 842 3.2K
By coincidentaldagger

Harry's P.O.V

I rushed out of the elevator and straight into Mrs. Cole's room. I quickly gathered my things trying to avoid having to see Louis. I turned to leave and saw Louis standing in the doorway with a hurt expression. I simply walked pass him and walked into the parking lot.

I hopped on my motorcycle and drove home. Once I was home I went up to my room without a word and flopped onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it loudly. I really fucked up now.

I thought it was bad that I had kissed Louis but now that I had sex with him? I was screwed. How could I even look at Nick? A lot of people claim that kissing isn't really cheating but fucking definitely was.

There was a knock at my door. "Harry, is everything alright?" My mum asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I yelled back. She opened the door and walked in, sitting on the end of my bed.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit...off." She asked again.

"Yeah mum, I promise I'm fine. I'm just having some mixed feelings about some things but it's okay." I nodded.

"Alright, well dinner is ready. Do you want to come to join me?"

"I honestly don't think I could hold it down right now but I'll probably eat some later." I shrugged.

"Okay, I love you." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled as she left the room. I sighed and kicked my shoes off, laying down in my bed to take a nap.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I woke up the next morning more upset about what happened yesterday than I was before. I was hoping it was just a bad dream and when I woke up it would go away. Unfortunately, I was mistaken.

To make matters worse, I think I loved Louis more now than I did before since we now had such a special connection but it was wrong. I shouldn't be falling more in love with Louis, I should be falling more in love with Nick.

I threw on my clothes and quickly rushed out of the house. I drove to school quickly, once there I saw Nick standing in front of the school looking around. He saw me and smiled, waving me over.

I stalked over to him quickly and grabbed him by his shirt collar pulling him to the side. "Harry what's going on?" He asked worriedly.

"Have sex with me." I demanded.

"What? Harry you're not making sen—"

"Please fuck me, now. Right here, in your car, I don't care just have sex with me." I pleaded.

"Harry were not having sex until you tell me what the hell is going on."

I sighed defeatedly. "I did something really bad and once I tell you I know you're going to hate me. Probably yell and scream maybe hit me."

"Harry, just tell me." He took my hand in his but I took it back.

"I had sex with Louis." I admitted, shamefully. I looked up at Nick but his expression was unreadable. "I'm so sorry. It just happened I didn't mean for it, I just—"

"It's okay." He cut me off.

"What?" I was taken back, I just told my boyfriend I cheated on him and he says it's okay?

"It's okay. You don't love me, you love him." He explained.

"N-no I don't." I lied. "I love you Nick, only you."

"We both know that's not true." He shook his head. "I may love you but you love him and he loves you. Who am I to stand in the way of that?"

"I'm so sorry." I sniffed, I was crying by now.

"Don't be, you can't control who you fall in love with. You fell for someone who loves you as much as you love them. I just couldn't do the same." He shrugged like it was nothing but I could tell this was hurting him from the way his eyes were glossed over.

"I do love you Nick, just not the way you want me to."

"I know, I know." He nodded. "Stop wasting time talking to me and go find Louis."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime." He kissed my temple and I walked off. I walked to the football field, behind the bleachers where all the lads we standing. They all looked at me and Zayn nudged Louis.

Louis turned to me wide eyed. "Harry, about yesterday I—"

I put both hands on the side of his face and pressed my lips to his. He tensed for a second before he relaxed, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing back.

"Well shit, I didn't see that coming." Niall said from behind us.

I pulled away from Louis and he stared at me shocked. "Yeah me neither." He breathed.

"Do you want to go somewhere and talk?" I asked.

"Uh yeah." He nodded and grabbed his bag. "I guess I'll see you guys later."

"Okay." Liam waved as I pulled Louis off to the side.

"Um not that I'm complaining but what the hell was that?" Louis asked.

"Nick just broke up with me." I stated.

"What? Why? You're perfect why would anyone break up with you?" He asked and I blushed.

"I told him that we had sex and he broke up with me so I could be with you." I explained. "He told me to stop wasting my time talking to him and to come find you."

"So wait you mean, you want to date me?" He asked pointing to his chest.

"Yes you idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Now kiss me you fool."

He chuckled and kissed me putting his hands on the back of my neck as he pulled the curls slightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slowly glided them down to the swell of his bum.

"Oi get a room you two." Zayn yelled from behind us and someone wolf whistled.

"As long as it's not an elevator." Liam added.  I pulled away from Louis and looked back at the boys with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"Louis filled us in on your sexual encounter in the elevator yesterday. Might I say you two are some kinky bastards." Niall shook his head.

"Oh." I blushed.

"So what's the status on this situation?" Zayn pointed between us.

Louis scratched the back of his neck. "We're um—I don't really know what it is. I guess we're kind of. I don't know uh—"

"Dating." I grabbed his hand in mine. "We're dating."

"Finally." Niall sighed dramatically. "Your skinny love has been painful to watch for the past few months."

"But I rather not we come out publicly as a couple." Louis looked at me. "I'm just not ready to come out as bisexual yet."

"That's fine, Louis. It takes some longer than others to come out, just take your time." I smiled reassuringly. The bell rang so I let go of his hand as we began to walk to class.

We were almost there when a voice called from behind us. "Louis?"

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: hahaha cliffhanger bitches. Y'all just gonna have to wait till Thursday to find out what happens. Also, WTF SIGN OF THE TIMES IS AMAZING AND HAS BEEN ON REPLAY SINCE FRIDAY, I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT WHEN HE PREFORMS IT ON SNL. That's all, love you xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 779 26
DISCONTINUED this is a book i started in 6th grade, so read at your own expense. i will not be continuing it anytime soon, sorry to disappoint. Har...
218K 5.6K 24
Harry Styles is a new student at Oakwood high school, he had to move because he got bullied for being gay at his old school. So, at this new school...
287K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
107K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...