I Should Have Kissed You (A O...

shockeychick614

Brianna's ex, Matt, was abusive. After their breakup she's made high walls around her heart. But when her bes... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Acknowledgements

Chapter 17

3.5K 25 2
shockeychick614

Liam’s POV

               I turned my head to look at Holly. Her face was blank; her breathing was short and shaky. I could tell she was trying to hold back tears, but why…? Oh crap. I realized how she had understood what I had just said.

               “Shit. Holly, baby that’s now what I meant. Not at all, I swear. I didn’t think about it when I said it.” I decided I should stop rambling and do something. I sat up and wrapped her shaking body in my arms as she began to cry into my shoulder. I felt like I was comforting a baby, so I did what I knew used to calm my sister down. I began to sing…

               I’ve tried playing it cool…

               But when I’m looking at you,

               I can’t ever be brave…

               Cuz you make my heart race. Holly sniffed, smiling weakly at me. I ran my thumb across her cheek, wiping her tears away.

               “I-I thought you were gonna break up with me…” she said, almost in a whisper.

               “Yeah I realized that that’s what you were thinking after I said it, but I wouldn’t do that. You don’t know how much you mean to me. I love you so much, I wouldn’t break up with you.” I kissed her forehead and she mumbled something but I couldn’t make out what she had said. “What I had been talking about when I said I was thinking about us… I was talking about how we’re getting older. I mean, your birthday is this weekend and then mine’s like, two weeks later, I just… I can’t believe it. You’ll be eighteen and I’ll be nineteen and we obviously should celebrate together…” I felt her head nodding against my shoulder, “so the boys thought to throw us a party… we’d go to the club… how does that sound?” She looked up at me smiling; her eyes still a bit puffy from crying.

               “Yeah, as long as I get to spend it with you.” I leaned in and kissed her, soft and sweet on the lips before pulling away, a grin on my face.

               “Of course we’ll spend it together.”

Brianna’s POV

               I woke up that Tuesday morning wising I could go back to sleep. I wouldn’t be doing anything again today, still being grounded and all. I changed into my favorite sweatshirt and some leggings (http://www.polyvore.com/wake_up_in_morning_feeling/set?id=46105310) before plopping back on my bed, grabbing my phone off my nightstand and turning it on. As I scrolled through my text messages, I realized I had never texted Louis after getting his phone number from Liam last night. I decided that I should probably text him and let him know my “situation”.

               Hey Louis it’s bri. Liam gave me your number so I just wanted to let u know tht im grounded so I probs wont see you for a bit. Xx Brianna

               I hit send and then opened another new text and sent a message to Holly.

               Hey hol, text me I’m bored as fuck. Lol

               I laughed at myself as I sent the message to Holly. I leaned back against my pillows and tried to think of something I could do. It was less than a minute later I found myself scrolling through my Tumblr dashboard. Now this was productive. My scrolling was rudely interrupted by a new text message. I clicked open to see a response from Louis; I felt my heart skip a beat as I read his text,

               Not to be creepy but would u care if I asked holly for ur address?

               I thought about where he was going with this before I responded,

               Not really, just as long as you don’t stalk me (;

               About thirty seconds later I got another text from him,

               Good, then open ur window (;

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
5.4K 117 31
[COMPLETED] Katie and her friends were normal girls living in their dream city, London. But when they meet One Direction, they become not-so-normal...
1.8K 70 32
When Julie is away in Doncaster for a semester abroad, she's staying with her friend Jack. She gets sick when Jack is at work. She tries to type in h...