That One Day

By Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... More

That One Day
When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
When You Realise
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Following Your Heart
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
When I See Him Again
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

Dear Laura......

993 33 3
By Animelover1800

Dear Laura,
Let's see....you were the first friend I made here. And rival.....I'm sorry that after awhile I started beating you.
I hope you can forgive me for that and..........I hope you stay happy....

I hope you can forgive me........I didn't know that you thought that way when we first became rivals........

Oh! Also congratulations on making it into S4! I know you'll do wonderful! I really, really, really hope that this won't effect your idoling.........
I hope.......you all........have a wonderful life.........

Also.....please don't look for me.......at first......I thought this was gonna be so hard for y'all but now..........I........don't think it'll effect y'all.........

Remember when we went to Aikatsu Island......so much stuff happend there.........you might not......ever see me again.........I really hope......life is......fair to you.................unlike me....

-Yume

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 979 44
I just want to take precautions, this book is purely fiction and I kinda regret doing this because after reflecting I felt bad for shipping real life...
14.2K 385 18
Please enjoy this ff of Yume x Subaru.❤ Why didnt Aikatsu Stars Creators made them a thing :( Clearing the confusion in timeline: The timeline now i...
44.3K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
427K 17.1K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...