When I See Him Again

Yume POV

I slowly open my eyes. I then realise that I'm laying down. I still feel drowsy.

It feels so warm........

I slowly pick my head up. Still kinda drowsy.

"Ohayo, boiled octopus."

My eyes shot open. I look at Subaru, only too see that he's awake staring at me smiling. I then realise that I'm laying on his chest. I feel his arms wrapped around me.

I can feel my face turning red. I try to hide my face by.........burying my face into his chest, making a little squeak noise.

It seams like reality hits him after that, cuz then he says,"S-sorry. I'll move."

"N-no!.......I.....I wanna stay like this for a little while............" I say while griping onto his shirt. I feel my face heat up even more.

He's so warm......

I feel so safe.........

My eyes slowly start to close and I slowly drift off to a deep sleep. My dream....wasn't even a dream. It was a memory. Of me and that boy.

~Dream/Flashback~

Me and _____~Kun are in our tree house. It's the same tree that we all climbed a few weeks ago. But, our patents wouldn't allow us to live in it. So instead _____~Kun's father and mine bulit a tree house for us!

We were all so happy!
That was until after ____~Kun turned ten. His parents told him they were gonna move after school finishes.......

I'm sitting against the wall. My legs pulled up to my chest, looking down.

I'm wearing a white dress with a pink sweater. _____~Kun is wearing a white T-shirt, with blue shorts with his normal blue base ball cap.

"Why do you have to move?"
"Cuz my dad got a new job. But don't worry Yume~Chan, I'm still gonna live in the same town."
"Yeah but still!"

I look down.
"You're my best friend......."
Tears start flowing out my eyes. And my lips start to quiver.

Out of nowhere I feel arms being wrapped around me. I look up to see _____~Kun hugging me. He's smiling at me.

"Your my best friend. Let's make a promise. From this day forward, we'll spend everyday with each other! How does that sound!?"

My lips turn into a smile.
"Awesome!"

I give him a hug.

~Flashback/Dream over~

My eyes slowly start opening. I realize that I'm being carried. I'm still drowsy, but not as much.

I look to the side and see Subaru.

Subaru's carrying me?!?

He's carrying me on his back. I pick my head up to look at him, he's also carrying a bag. Just then he turns his head around and see's that I'm now awake. He smiles at me.

"So you're awake."
"Mhm.......where are you taking me?"
"To M4's dorm. The nurses office was gonna close, and the Headmaster didn't want you to walk back to the girls dorm room this late so...."-he looks forward again-"he told me to take you to my dorm. The nurse gave me some pajamas for you. The guys are still awake."