Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!

Yume POV

I slowly open my eyes.

"Koharu~Chan! Don't go!"
"Don't worry Yume~Chan, I'll be back on March 3rd."

Wait, March 3rd........that's my birthday........which is today.................TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY.

I quickly sit up from my bed.

HOW DID I FORGET MY OWN BIRTHDAY!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?

And soon get a small pain from my head. I grunt and place my hand on my head.

"That's weird.....maybe I got up too fast?"

I climb down from my bed and get dressed. There's no school today since today the school is closed so the AC can get fixed. So I have no school on my birthday! Yay!

I ware a pink sweater that drapes over my shoulder. I wear a white skirt.

I stretch my arms out

I stretch my arms out. I then receive a text from Laura.

Laura: Hurry to the cafeteria

Okay! On my way!

I start making my way to the cafeteria. I start running so I can get to them faster.

When I get there I'm out of breath for some reason. I bend over trying to catch my breath.

"Yume!"

I pick my head up to see Laura waving to me. I smile at her, still out of breath. But I make my way to them.

"Happy Birthday Yume!" They all shout to me.

"Thank's you guys!"
I hug them all. Laura then checks her phone and says.

"Koharu's plane lands soon. We should get to the airport."
"Yeah."

After we get to the airport, we wait for what felt like years, until I see a familiar girl walk into the airport.

"KOHARU~CHAN!!"
I yell so loud that the whole airport probably heard me. I run towards her and give her a big hug.

"Happy Birthday Yume~Chan!"
"Thanks!"

I know Koharu~Chan is only gonna be here for today. She's gonna leave tomorrow again.....but I'm happy I get to see her on my birthday!

"Yume~Chan, today's a big day! We were able to get S4 and M4 to celebrate your birthday with us!"
"Yeah meaning"-Mahiru leans to my ear-"you get to see Subaru on your birthday..."