It's been a whole year....

One year ago on this day. At this exact time I published this.

The first chapter of That One Day came out....

And I honestly don't regret hitting the published button.

In all honesty I'm so happy that I've written this book. It gives me so much joy writing it.

And the journey is still continuing... That is until this April.

Changing the subject I can't believe it's already been a whole year.... I remember the when I was writing the first chapter...

I honestly had no clue what I was writing when I first hit published. And I never knew it was gonna turn into such a big book.

While That One Day has around 50 chapters. That One Year is about to hit over 100.

And.... I really hope that you all enjoyed this book... And That One Year...

So here are 10 facts about That One Day.

Here we go!

Fact 1: Orginally there was gonna be no sequel. No Honoka.

Fact 2: That One Day was originally gonna end with Yume and Subaru ending up together and Yume stating how she knows the future holds good things for them.

Fact 3: That One Day wasn't going to have any Oc's.

Fact 4: I honestly had no plot when I started writing it.

Fact 5: Yume was never going to be sick

Fact 6: This book was orginally only to be written on my laptop and not my phone.

Fact 7: Yume was originally going to give up her title as an idol just so she could be with Subaru.

Fact 8: Yume was originally going to over-work herself so much to the point where she almost had to miss the S4 Selections.

Fact 9: On the Valentine's Day Chapter Subaru almost confessed to Yume but couldn't so he pulled the chocolate thing

And Fact 10: That One Day was meant to teach Yume and Subaru and possibly the reader as too how much a day can change your life.

I hope you guys liked those facts. I'm sorry they sucked but they are true.

I can't wait to see y'alls reactions to the end of this book series.

And I'm not going to give any spoilers! Except..... Maybe one....

Somebody is going to die in March. I'm not saying who. But there are plenty of hints of it in the That One Year.....

See you guys on this weeks chapter of That One Year! And the That One Year anniversary which in on April 10th!

Bai!