The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1

Yume POV

Spring Break is over. Tomorrow is the begging of the S4 Selections. I haven't told the others that I'm not gonna participate. I already told Honoka about how I might have to move in with her.

On the way back Honoka came along just so she could ask her mom. And surprisingly she said she was okay with it.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. The Dance Class will start Tomorrow. Wednesday is Theatre Bird. Thursday is Moonlight Beauty Class. And Friday is The Song Class.

But of course I won't participate. I'm scared of what there reactions will be when I tell them. Right now I'm waiting for Honoka so we can talk about it at a cafe.

"Yume!"

I whip my head around to see Honoka. She's wearing her school uniform.

(For those who don't watch Love Live)

"Honoka."

She runs up to me out of breath. She bends down and put her hands on her knees.

"I'm sorry..........I took.........so long...."
She says between breaths.

I giggle a bit.
"It's okay. Anyway I just got here."

She then stands up like she's totally energized.
"All right! Let's go in!"

She opens the door and we both walk inside. We find a table next to a window, we pull the chairs out and sit.

"Have you told anyone yet?"

I shake my head.

"Yume-"
I cut her off.

"I know I know. It's just that I'm scared of there reactions. I don't know how to word it, I just.......it's hard. Including that I'm gonna have to tell this this week."

"Wait. I thought you had until the end of March. Then you would have too have surgery."

I take a deep breath and look down.

"I decided to have it later this week if possible."
I look up at her and give her a sheepish smile.
"Meaning I'm gonna move in with your family later this week."

"Yume......."

"I don't think I'm gonna tell them."
"Wha-"

"I mean I'm probably gonna tell them that I'm gonna quit being an idol. Cuz I don't feel like doing it anymore or something."

Honoka's eyes widen.

"If you say that they'll get mad at you! Trust me!"

"Well if they're mad at me that means that it'll be easier saying goodbye."
I sigh.

"I already have a pretty good idea what there reactions will be. And I don't think it's gonna be good. That's why. Honoka. Will you please be there when it happens."