Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?

Yume POV

By now I'm pretty sure I'm smirking like a weird person. But luckily nobody notices.

I take a quick glance at Subaru, and the second I do I feel my cheeks heat up. I look over to Koharu and she's doing the same exact smirk that I was making a few seconds ago.

I then noticed that we're all staring at each other. Asahi's staring at Koharu. Kanata is staring at Ako. Ako is staring at between me, Subaru, and Kanata. Koharu is staring at me, Subaru, and Asahi. Mahiru along with Laura and Nozomu are glancing between me, Subaru, Koharu and Asahi, and Ako and Kanata.

Oh no......

"So Onee~Chan Koharu's back."

Why.....Why me.....

"Y-yeah...I see that....."

WHY DO THEY SHIP ALL OF US?!?!

"I'm only gonna be back for 2 days after Valentine's Day though....."

This is so awkward.....I wanna say something but....what do I say....

"Hey did y'all hear that Dreamy Days is gonna do a festival for idols! On Valentine's Day! Any type of idol can do whatever song they want!"
"Really!? It doesn't have to be a Valentine's Day song!"
"Yup!"

I stare at Subaru in shock. A festival! For idols! I then get this awesome idea. I turn to face Koharu and Ako.

"Koharu~Chan! Ako~Chan! Us three should do a song together!"
"Yeah! What do say Ako!?"
"Um....sure!"

I turn to face Subaru.
"Subaru~Kun! How will it work!?"
"The first two hours will be a free round. Anyone can do any song. But they won't be part of the competition, they can sing with whoever. Now for the actual competition, there are 2-3 rounds. If there are 2 rounds, the second and final round will be between two people. Or one person against a group. Or however. The same goes for the third round except that the third round is the final one."

I'm probably smiling like an idiot. But I don't care. I'm too excited for this! And on Valentine's Day too! Subaru keeps on talking to us about it but I'm too busy thinking.

I wonder what type of idols I'll meet!

Without even realising it, when I come out of my thoughts I see that the girls have already said goodbye to the guys. And have already started walking off. I'm about to join them when I notice Asahi~Senpai looking to the ground blushing looking like he wants to say something to me.

"Asahi~Senpai. What's wrong?"
"W-Will-will you...."
"Huh?"
He takes and deep breath. Then out of nowhere he points to me. I jump back a bit in suprise. Then out of nowhere he shouts.
"Will you ask Koharu~Chan of she's free on Valentine's Day!??"

I take a second to realise what he meant by that. Then after I realise what he meant I smirk grows on my face.

"So you wanna ask Koharu~Chan out on a date?"
"We-wellmorelikeiwannaspendthedaywithherandsinceyourealwayswithherithoughtthatmaybeyoucouldaskherifshewasfreeonvalentinesdaysoicoudspendthedaywithherandsoyoucouldtellmewhatherinterstareandstuff!!!!!"
(Author: Good luck trying to figure that out)

Okay what in the world did he just say?! He said that so fast I couldn't understand a single word.

"What?"
He takes a deep breath.
"Um..I said that I wanna spend the day with Koharu~Chan. And you seem to be good friends with her. So I want you to ask her if she's free Valentine's Day."
"But on Valentine's Day is the festival. And Koharu~Chan already said she would do it."
"But Subaru~Kun said it won't last all day."
"He did? I stopped paying attention after awhile."
He sweet drops when I say that.

"But I'll ask her.
"You will! Thank you Yume~Chan!"
Asahi gets really happy. So happy that he literally hugs me and gives me a kiss and the cheek.

"Sorry 'bout that. I just got excited."
"No it's okay."
"Yeah, I wouldn't wanna steal your first kiss from Subaru~Kun."
"Yeah...-Wait What!?"
I stare at him with a surprised face. Then It hits me.

"Mahiru told you.....didn't she....."
"Yup!"
I sigh,"Of course......"

"But anyways I'll ask her!"
"Thanks! Tell her to meet me here at the park at 6:35! Oh but don't tell her it's me! I have to go now! Bye Yume~Chan! And thank you!"

He runs off waving.
"Now if I were Koharu where would I be?"
It's spy time!

(Play Music XD)
I have trench coat on. Along with sunglasses. I look like a detective/spy.

I'm walking while crouching at the same time with my arms out. Looking out for Koharu.

When out of nowhere I see her by herself.
"Aha!" I whisper yell.

I start following her and every time she turns around I hide in a bush.

I'm being as quiet as I can. Sneaking around. Following her. When all of a sudden, I think
Wait. Why am I stalking my friend. I can just ask her.

I'm still sneaking around but the moment I think that......I trip.
"Ow!"
"Huh?"
She turns around.

Crap! My covers blown.......wait-

"Yume~Chan what are you doing? And why do have a trench coat on?"
"To be honest...I was following you."
"Why-wait where did you get the trench coat."
"To be honest again......I have absolutely no idea."

"Anyway"-I stand up-"what are doing after the festival?"
"Hm....nothing."
"Then go to the park at 6:35!"
"Huh? W-why?"
"Cuz someone wants to meet you there!"
"Um...okay. Wait who?"
"I can't say!"
"Yume~Chan!"
"My lips are sealed!"
"So I'm supposed to meet a stranger here?"
"No he-I mean their not a stranger. We know them!"
"Okay then."
"Anyway! Let's head back to our dorm room! I'm tired!"

She giggles and says, "Okay then. It's been a long time since I've been in there. I can't wait to sleep in the bed again!"
"Then let's go!"

We both start making our way to campus. When we get our dorm, Koharu~Chan only unpacks a few things. She goes to the restroom to change and comes out.

I lost count of how long we stayed up. Telling each other what has happend while she was gone.

The last thing I remember was thinking, I have feeling something good is happen soon.

Yay! I hope y'all enjoyed this part. Part 3 will be out in an hour I think. Anyway if y'all liked this chapter please vote and comment and I'll see you guys soon.
Bai!