That One Day

Yume POV

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu! Aikatsu!"

What I didn't know.......

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu!"

Was that this was the day......

"Aikatsu!"

My life was gonna change......

"Aikatsu! Aikatsu-"
"Yume!"

I stop running to turn around to see my friends, Laura, Mahiru, and Ako, running towards me. Laura is waving at me and yelling my name.

"What is it?"
"Well since we've all been working really hard on our Aikatsu for the S4 Selection, and it is our day off we were-"
"We were wondering if we could all go to the beach!"
"Ako! I was talking!" Laura scolds Ako for interrupting her.

"Well I wanted you to tell her faster!" "Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to interrupt me!"
"Enough you too. I'm pretty sure Yume gets what we're saying right?" Mahiru says, Laura and Ako turn to face me.

"Huh?" I tilt my head in confusion. Ako and Laura face palm while Mahiru just sighs in disappointment.

"What we're saying is today is the weekend, and we really want to go too the beach." Mahiru explains to me.

"But it's not summer yet."
"Yeah, but we haven't been to a beach since Aikatsu Island. And that was last year."
"Back when Koharu-Chan was here....."

I hang my head in sadness. Even though Koharu-Chan left for Italy a few months ago, I still miss her. Like as if something's missing. I wish I could see her.

"Yume......" Laura says while reaching out for my hand.
"Well Koharu would want you to be happy, and going to the beach will do exactly that."
"So what do you say Yume!"

"Well...I don't know...I mean with the S4 Selections coming up I kinda wanna work on my Aikatsu more...." "But Yume! All you've been doing is working on your Aikatsu nonstop. I think you should take a break." Laura says to me. I mean she is right but still.....

I think about it for a while, I mean it's just one day. But still, well it is just one day. I mean it's not like this day will change my future or something.

"Okay then!" I flash them a bright smile. "Yay!" They all say.

By the time we get to the beach it's already the afternoon. The beach we went to is a private one. Only Four Star Academy students are allowed. That means if we're lucky S4 might be here! I might get to see Hime-Senpai! As Laura and Mahiru start setting everything up, I yell.

"Can you believe it! We might get to see S4!"

"I highly doubt it Yume." I turn to Laura in confusion.

"Yeah Onee-Chan told me that her and the rest of S4 have a big schedule today." Mahiru tells me. I hang my head in disappointment.

"But we will see Subaru-Kun!?!?!?!" Ako ends up shouting. I sigh.

"I don't know." Laura repiles. Ako hangs her head in disappointment with me.

"Well come on guys! Let's goooo!" I yell as I run into the ocean. The others following me running. The weird part is, is that when we reach the water I'm out a breath a bit. Weird.

After awhile I start getting tired so I tell the other girls that I'm going to the shore to rest. I lay down on my towel and close my eyes for a second but soon I fall asleep without even realizing it. I'm soon woken up by something that sounds like a fangirling scream.