Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!

Before I start I just wanna say thank you too all my readers. Thank you for all your support. When I first started this book I thought nobody was gonna read it or like it. And everyone would think my storyline was off and that was I was a bad writer. So, for all my readers, Thank You for all your support! I wish I could say more but I'm not that social so......Idk what else to say but thank you! Also y'all are in a real treat for this chapter. I might make more then one part. But anyway let's get started! Oh also, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Yume POV

I like... Subaru.....

That's all I've been able to think about for the past few days. And when I do I end up sitting down and staring up at the ceiling, with a shocked and confused face.

I've already told Mahiru and Laura and I remember what their reactions where......

~flashback time~

"I knew it! Oh my God I called it!!!! I can't breath!!!"
"Calm down Mahiru!! You're yelling!!"
"Speak for yourself!! You're the one jumping up and down like a retarded kangaroo!!!"

~flashback time over~

Basically they were fangirling. I didn't tell Ako because after what she told me it all made sense. She knew I had, or was gonna have feelings for Subaru and........ She put my happiness before her's. She's such a good friend.

After our talk she started talking to us like normal again. Which made me very happy.

I was staring up at the ceiling thinking about how.... Well... You know when the next thing I knew, I heard my door crashing open, and my name.

"Huh?" I say finally taking my gaze off of the ceiling after God knows how long. I get from my chair, from the desk and stand up only to see Laura, Mahiru, and Ako.

"Yume! It's almost Valentine's Day!"
"And?"
"And that's the perfect opportunity to confess to Subaru!"
"Huh? Listen guys I know y'all are trying to help me but making me confess to Subaru this early is kinda..... I don't know......"

My gaze goes towards the floor. Too me confessing to Subaru this early is a bit too much pressure. Especially since I just figured out my feelings towards him.

"Plus..... though we don't hang out much...... I consider him a friend now and...... I'm pretty sure he does too.
I just don't want to ruin my friendship with him. And confessing to him would make things awkward between us."

There's a moment of silence between us. Our of nowhere Laura gets a message on her Aikatsu mobile. When she looks at it she makes a huge dramatic gasp.

"Um-Hey guys how about we all go to the park by the lake!!"
"Huh? That's pretty sudden Laura. What made you want to go there?"
"Oh-um-just something!!"
"Are you not telling us something?"
"Whaaaaa-pfft-noooo."

We stare at her with a face that says, 'We know your lying.'

"I just got a sudden urge to go there that's all....... And I want y'all to go with me."

At this point we know she's not gonna tell us the truth so we all just along with it and go with her.

The park is called "Dreamy Day's". It's called that due to either when you go there something wonderful happens or, you have a wonderful dream.

It's also a very peaceful place. The grass is very green, there's an area just made for flowers, where anyone can come and plant well flowers. There's even a beautiful lake in the middle of all it.

The best part is, is that they always decorate it according to the holiday. And since Valentine's Day is near you guessed it. It's theme is Valentine's Day. There's even a myth here that says there's a certain place here where if two people that are in love something special will happen between them.

As we're walking I can't help but to notice a girl walking in a sun hat. When we're walking I see a charm fall out of her bracelet.

Without think I immediately walked away from the others-unaware if they noticed I walked away-and walked towards the girl. I pick up her charm and tap on her shoulder.

"Excuse me? You dropped this........"

When the girl turns around I see a girl who I immediately recognized.

"Koharu-Chan........"

"K-Koharu-Chan......."
She gives me a bright smile.
"Yume-Chan."

I just stare at her then all of a sudden tears fill up in my eyes and I just give her a huge hug.
"KOHARU-CHAN!!"

She hugs me back. I've missed Koharu-Chan so much. And there's so much I've been wanting to tell her.

Out of nowhere I hear two other people yell,"Koharu-Chan!!". And the next thing I knew was that me, Koharu, Ako and, Mahiru were falling to the ground.

Laura was just standing there smiling at us four. I smile back at her.

This is why she wanted to come to the park.

After our whole hug thing we all get up and sit on a bench. While I sit there in torture as Ako, Laura, and Mahiru tell Koharu what has happend for the past month.

"Yume~Chan!"
"Ye-yeah...."
"You have feelings for Subaru-Senpai!?"
"Um...y-yes....." I look down, embarrassed.
"He's your first crush! This is so big! And-"she looks at me in a teasing way....oh no..-"you almost had your first kiss with him."
"Sh-shut it!"
"Your first kiss! I mean Yume-Chan that's something big! You'll never forget your first kiss.... It feels amazing."
"Have you ever been kissed?"
"N-no...."

She looks down embarrassed.

"What about you guys?"
I look at the other. They nod their head no.
I sigh.
"We've never experienced love.... Have we...."
"Yup." They all say at the same time.

I stand up from the bench.
"Well I think it's about time we head back. Wait Koharu how long are you gonna stay?"
"Only until 2 days after Valentine's Day."
"Oh. Okay. Well in the meantime come stay in our dorm."
"Okay."

We start walking back to the dorm. When we're chatting all of a sudden we hear boy voices. Then out of nowhere M4 is standing in front of us. When I see Asahi-Senpai staring at Koharu-Chan with a surprised face....... I can't help but to smile

Wait until later today to read the next part. If you guys enjoyed this week's chapter please vote and comment and I'll see you guys well in a few minutes. (maybe)
Bai!