Falling For the Bad Boy (Larr...

By coincidentaldagger

Harry Styles is a loner. He doesn't have any friends and is bullied frequently. Louis Tomlinson is a differen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you!
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2
Epilogue Pt.3
Epilogue Pt.4
The Final Final Chapter

Chapter 30

23.8K 855 1.3K
By coincidentaldagger

Louis P.O.V

Niall and I both ended up falling asleep in Liam's room since we were both afraid to go out in the hallway and walk in on Liam and Zayn mid-fuck. We woke up the next morning and Liam and Zayn were back in the room.

"There you guys are." I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah it was a rough night." Zayn smirked at Liam who just blushed and looked away from him.

"Okay guys ew. I don't want to here about you guys fucking last night." I grimaced.

"I do." Niall piped up which resulted to Zayn throwing a pillow at his head.

"Let's just get ready for school. I'm going to go brush my teeth." Liam rolled his eyes and got out of the bed with ease. No limp or extreme pain so Zayn must've bottomed.

"Zayn, I highly recommend you get out of bed slowly. Bottoming is a literal pain in the ass." I advised.

Zayn nodded and slowly eased himself up but still ended up screeching in pain and falling back on the bed. I got up and walked over to see if he was okay. He had tears rolling down his face. "Zayn are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

I got up quickly and I wasn't in nearly as much pain as he is right now. "God Lou, you could've warned me that it was this bad." He snapped.

"That's cause for me it wasn't that bad." I retorted. "I stood up quickly and I was still able to stand."

"How come it hurts me more than it hurts you?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know I'm just as confused as you are." I shrugged.

"You're both fucking idiots." Niall rolled his eyes. "Louis, how big and thick was the guy you slept with?"

"About six inches and about one and a half inches thick." I shrugged.

"Okay, Zayn how big and thick is Liam?" Niall turned to Zayn.

"About ten inches and two inches thick." Zayn blushed.

"Well that's why. Liam dick is fucking gigantic and the guy you slept with is average." Niall explained.

"Then what am I going to do?" Zayn huffed.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Liam walked back into the room.

"You wrecked Zayn's poor ass." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Liam furrowed his brows.

"He's in pain cause of your huge dick." Niall explained.

Liam looked worriedly to Zayn and ran to his side. "Oh my god. I am so, so sorry."

"It's fine, Liam. Even with the pain last night was great." Zayn smiled warmly to him which Liam returned and kissed Zayn softly.

"Ew, I think I liked it better when you guys were fighting." I grimaced.

"Shut up." Zayn growled and threw a shoe at my head.

"Dick." I grumbled and rubbed the spot he hit.

"Alright we seriously need to get ready for school." Liam sighed and got up from the bed. We mumbled okays and got dressed. We left the house.

Liam and Niall walked ahead of me and Zayn as I helped Zayn walk to the car. Luckily by now my pain wasn't nearly as bad as it was yesterday. It was faintly still there but I could walk with out limping.

We got into my car and I started the ignition. "Oh by the way we're stopping by the hospital to pick up Harry." They all nodded and Niall texted Harry to let him know we were on our way and to be outside.

We picked him up and drove to school. He had a bruise on his cheek and probably more bruises but none that were visible. "So is Nick coming today?" Niall asked.

"No, he's not sick anymore but his mom wants him to stay home one more day just to be safe." He explained. "When he gets back can you guys not tell him I was in the hospital? He'll hurt Josh and violence isn't the answer."

Zayn looked at me since he knew what I had done but I simply shrugged him off. I didn't regret what I did to josh, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. He deserved everything I did to him.

I parked the car and we climbed out, walking inside while Zayn limped.

"Zayn, what happened to you?" Harry asked worriedly.

"We were playing football at Liam's house when I fell and rolled my ankle and bruised my tailbone. I can't put too much pressure on my leg." Zayn explained and I was quite surprised how well he pulled off that lie.

"Sorry to hear that, mate." Harry smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah." Zayn sighed. Josh walked by and I couldn't help myself from smiling. He had a bruise on his throat, multiple bruises on his face and was walking with a limp from my stomp on his ankle.

"What happened to Josh?" Harry asked and all the lads looked at me. Thank you dicks for making it more obvious it was me. "Louis did you do this?"

"No." I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"Louis." He repeated sternly.

"Okay yes I did." I admitted.

"What the hell Louis?" Harry huffed. "I specifically told you not to hurt him, you know how I feel about violence."

"What am I supposed to do, Harry? He landed you in the hospital with a concussion and you're telling me I shouldn't have hurt him? That's bullshit." I exclaimed.

"No it isn't, two wrongs don't make a right." He retaliated. "You're going to regret it."

I scoffed, "Please the only thing I regret is not hurting him worse than I did."

"I can not believe you right now. I swear I asked you to do one simple thing and you can't even do that." Harry stared at me bewildered. "You know what, I'm just going to class. Don't expect to see me at lunch."

"Harry, wait." I called after him but he just ignored my calls. "Great, I've pissed him off royally."

"Well if he asked you not to do it, why did you?" Zayn asked.

"Because Josh is a dick and needed to be taught a lesson. I don't care if Harry's mad at me, I don't regret what I did." I folded my arms. I did care that Harry was mad at me but not if it was keeping him safe.

The bell rang, "Whatever, we'll see you later Tommo." Niall waved and we all parted ways heading off to our classes.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Harry kept his promise and didn't show up to lunch making me frown. I was hoping by now he would be over this by now but he clearly wasn't.

English rolled around and when I walked in Harry wouldn't even look at me. I kept tapping him with my foot while Mrs. Cole was teaching the lesson.

"Harry." I whispered as I continued to tap him. "Come on, Harry. What I did was not that bad."

He rolled his eyes and finally looked over to me. "Yes it is. I specifically asked you not to do anything and what did you? Exactly that." He whispered back.

"Mr. Styles, Mr. Tomlinson. You are interrupting my lesson." We looked up to see a very displeased Mrs. Cole.

"Sorry ma'am." Harry mumbled.

"Maybe after school detention today for the both of you will show you how sorry you are." She smiled fakely. "Now back to the lesson."

"Thanks a lot, prick." He grumbled. This afternoon is going to be so much fun.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: next chapter will be fun, get ready. Love you xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 18.5K 23
Harry Styles is being destroyed. Everyday, Zayn bullies him worse than the day before. It's not easy making it through school. But when a new student...
6.6K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...
29.1K 919 28
Louis Tomlinson is loud and popular. Harry Styles is quiet and a nobody. They soon fall for each other, unexpectedly. Will there love for each other...
287K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...