Supernatural One Shots (Mostl...

By paigeinastory

All in the title everyone. XOXO Disclaimer: I do not own this character, Supernatural does but I take full ow... More

Hello Part One.
I Miss Her Too.
No More Hiding.
You Don't Love Me.
Black And White
Misunderstanding
PDA. Please Don't Anywhere.
Those Were The Days.
Look At The Time.
Hello Part Two.
How About No?
Priceless.
Be Mine; Jensen x reader
Sick and Tired
It Just Had To Be Them.
A Mother's Love Never Fades
Be Mine Part Two
True Love
What I Never Knew I Always Wanted
Big Brother.
Be Mine; Part Three
Back And Forth
I'm The Princess.
Round And Round.
Sick Sister
What Makes Us And Breaks Us.
Water Under The Bridge; Part Three
Risk It All.
Just What You Needed To See.
Dean Imagine Part 1.
Dean Imagine PART TWO.
Welcome To My World.
Dean Imagine.
Harder Than It Looks.
Anything For The Princess.
One Good Man; Jensen x reader
A Lot To Be Thankful for.
House Full Of Girls.
You Give Love A Bad Name. Demon!Dean x reader
Not Really Okay.
Out Like That
Baby's First Christmas Eve.
Back To December
Tale As Old As Time
Mommy Was Kissing Santa Clause!
He's My Demon. Demon!dean x demon!reader
Nobody Love. Rock star!Dean x reader AU
Dean drabble #1
A Walk To Remember. Young!dean x reader
Sink Or Swim
Family Is Family.
Mr. Fizzles Strikes Again.
Think Of Me. Dean Winchester AU
All I Ask.
Love Runs Out.
Spring Baby.
Picture Perfect.
On the First Day...
Rabbit Hole.
If You're Happy...
Dean Imagine
Feverish.
Messy.
Harvest Moon Jensen Ackles x reader
His Name Was Jack. PART ONE.
The One With the Nap Partners
You Were My Only Sunshine
Imagine You get hurt on a hunt and Jack is afraid of healing you.
Bitter Sweet.
Get Over Here
Supernatural Imagine.
We've Met Before
Supernatural Imagine
Wedding of the Century; Dean x reader
Supernatural Imagine

Foolin'

292 7 0
By paigeinastory

Disclaimer: Does contain a little "subtext" if you watch spn you know what I mean. 

He closed the door shut and leaned back against it as if it wouldn't stay shut without the weight of his body. He felt like he had half the world chasing after him. An exaggeration, yes, but when you started adding up people like...

You, at one time.

Not that long ago, you and Dean were screwing around. It was destined to happen eventually. The feelings between you remained mutual, longer than anyone thought they would last. They were plenty of people you could name, you just knew without them having to say a word of rallying behind Dean and You hooking up.

A lot of work went in one day as a hunter beside the legendary Winchesters. You had to stay strong, and you wouldn't let anyone see behind your mask of being a tough girl. That's how your Daddy raised you would to be. As did John Winchester with his two boys, and look how they turned out.

It was the three of you against the world. Outlaws of a normal life, or as Dean called it the apple pie life. You were aware you could achieve or appeal to that lifestyle. You also had to accept you were never going to bring a child of your own to this world. Not into this life. Once a hunter, always a hunter.

There was no escaping it. Once that door shut, you were stuck until you were executed or allowing everything to get to you. That makes you weak. Or at least that was what your father told you when he was still alive. He died in a blaze of glory. Your first hunt alongside the Winchesters. You had just convinced your Dad that Sam and Dean were professionals.

And in the moments leading up to his death and his final words, he told you he was wrong and that he should have listened to you more. He told you that he loved you and he took in one last breath and died with satisfaction in his heart and peace at mind. You wouldn't have wanted it any other way, but to this day you still wish he was here.

As much as you hated your Father for majority of your life, he was still your Father and luckily in the last years he was still breathing, you reestablished a healthy relationship. And for awhile you had to piece your life back together and you avoided Sam and Dean.

But once you moved on from your father's death. You called them up and came to terms and everything branched from there. You grew especially close to the eldest son, the golden boy, Dean Winchester. In a way reminded you of your half-brother who has also since passed away, but those feelings progressed.

Dean's feelings grew with yours and then everything was happening all at once. The kissing. His lips were attracted to yours like a magnet, and when your lips touched, they connected. Your bodies moved like clockwork. He pinned you against the wall left to the door. One hand was racing through his hair and the other draped against his neck. You ripped each other's clothes faster before anything could say anything.

Dean held you up against the wall, no longer resisting his burning temptations that haunted his mind. Your legs wrapped around his hips like so. He couldn't decide if he wanted to kiss your lips or your neck. He was all over you. He simply couldn't help himself enough to you.

There was no slowing down in sight. Dean was going to all the way. It was the only way. "You'e like a ravenous animal, Dean. We can take things slower if you want to?" You were blissfully enjoying every minute of this. But you always saw Dean as being cautious and gentle. "I can be anything you want to be, sweetheart." He growled against your neck right before his lips attacked your body again.

"Then how would you like to move over to the deb right there." You managed to say before moaning. "Whatever you want, it's yours." Dean gulped looking up at you with starry eyes. He swung his arms underneath your knees and carried you to the bed. He laid you down on the bed and climbed on top of you. Dean stared down at you with dilated eyes. Which meant he was in love with you.

Dean Winchester liked you.

You make an invasive action and move on top of Dean. "It's my turn to give you a little sugar." You winked as you dove aiming in for his neck. Dean sure liked the sound of that. You held up one of your hands and Dean laced his fingers with yours and you took the jump.

"I think I can declare that had to be the best sex I've ever had." Dean muttered, as your back laid against his chest. "I'm glad to hear that, Dean." You giggled. "I love you, Y/N. So much." He licked his lips and caressed your bare shoulder with his thumb. "Do you really mean that?" They were just words, but those three little words could make or break a relationship.

"I mean that with all of my heart. You don't have to worry about me." He kissed the top of your head. "I love you too, Dean." You lifted your head and softly pecked his cheek. You laid in the there in a satisfied silence. You wouldn't have wanted this night to go any other way.

Even if you were just fooling around.

The honeymoon phase of your relationship lasted for the first couple of months into your relationship. You were just so happy being in love together. You had your first real fight after being together nearly seven months in. You would annoy the crap out of each other but it was more than bickering.

Dean received the silent treatment from your for three days or so. Your fight wasn't over something earth-shattering but feelings were still hurt. Dean had to make up to you. He showered with apologies and affection. You stopped giving him the cold shoulder. You were a little extra hormonal that week if you know what I mean ladies.

After dating for one year, you truly couldn't have been more happy. Usually, most hunters don't confide in happiness in others like you and Dean have. Dean on occasion could be an ass at times, but overall he was your sweet man. Dean couldn't agree with you more.

Though the conditions in your relationship became turbulent. Dean and You were very much together, but you couldn't feel farther apart. You weren't even really sure what were you even doing together in the first place. You lost that connection, that zeal you had eighteen months ago. Your relationship was deteriorating faster than it was conceived.

Then, it happened. It happened so fast and you witnessed all before your beautiful eyes. You, Sam, and Dean were on a hunt in Kentucky and Dean must have wondered out and found himself a bar to suck it dry. You took the impala and find the closet and most nearby bar. You pulled in and when you got inside you wished you never left the motel to even care about finding Dean.

He was clearly too busy forgetting he had a girlfriend as he was hitting it off with one of the bartenders. He looked like he was going to kiss her and everything. You didn't even announced yourself at the door or jogged over and slapped Dean across the face. You stormed at the door about to burst into tears. You revved that engine and like a bullet you flew to the motel.

You stomped all the way up to the door and slammed the door shut behind you. "What's wrong with you?" Sam asked judging by your actions. You wiped any remaining tears you had and took a deep breath. "I just caught Dean cheating on me." You bit the inside part of your lip, letting out a heavy sigh, with a heavy heart. "Oh God. I am so sorry Y/N." Sam looked up from his laptop and made a scrunched up face.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Sam. It's Dean will be the one who'll pay." You plopped yourself down on the motel bed. You didn't know what you were going to say to him, but nothing hurts more than a betrayal of trust. You fell onto a dreamless slip, and when you woke up Sam was already asleep and Dean still wasn't here.

You gathered your things and counted all of the cash that you had on you and wrote a note for Dean.

It read the following:

Dean,

These last eighteen months have been the best of my life. I have never loved someone the way that I love you. Lately, and which I am sure you are aware of this yourself the road has been a little bumpy. Maybe we just got a little ahead of ourselves. Maybe things went faster than we intended them too. Nevertheless, not a day has gone by and I still haven't stop loving you. But I saw something tonight, I thought I would never see come from you. I tried to lie to myself, that my eyes had to be deceiving me somehow. I saw the truth. Maybe we weren't suppose to work out together. But, I want to thank you for the past eighteen months.

Y/N.

And you said nothing more, and you tiptoed slowly out of the motel and shut the door as quietly as you could manage. You started walking. You were going to find the nearest bus station and get yourself the hell out of Kentucky.

Dean made his way back to the motel as the sun was coming up, and when he only saw Sam and no sign of you. Sam threw the note you wrote for him. Dean read the note and crumpled it up. "You screwed up, Dean. There is nothing else I can tell you to make you feel better." Sam shrugged as Dean looked to him.

He did screw up. And there was no out there.

The End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 10 30
(Y/N) has risen from the dead. However, there's a small catch she's an angel. This is a Dean Winchester imagine. I hope you all enjoy the story. DISC...
9.3K 209 45
You are in the world of the Winchester's. Completely in love with Dean Winchester. Lucifer is planning to take over the world and you are running out...
37.8K 464 23
Well i mean says it all in the title.. Requests are open ig.
139 7 5
Dean Winchester x Fem Reader (I do not own the rights of any supernatural character, the storyline or the details. This is only a fanfiction.)