Dean Imagine

"Dean. Seriously? I am not in the mood." You said squaring your jaw and rolling your eyes at the same time. "Oh come on I know you want me." Dean smirked smugly, knowing very well if he hit "your sweet spot." He would find what he was looking for this whole time.

You sit down on the bed and you run your hands over your eyes, you were exhausted, physically and mentally drained, and frankly all you were in the mood was good old fashioned sleep. You let out a sigh, as Dean sat down beside you and began massaging your shoulders.

Dean hadn't been rubbing your shoulders for long, and he was already making you feel a little weak. You moaned quietly as Dean worked wonders with his light but effective touch. You laid your head back into the crook of Dean's neck and let out another sigh. "Why are you doing this for me, Dean?" You questioned, as you were just snapping at him a little bit earlier.

"There's so much more I wish I could do for you and this is the least I can do for you baby. You deserve only the best and I try to show that to you everyday or at least I hope I do." He said pecking a kiss on the top of your head, moved his hands down to your back. Your tense muscles instantly relaxed at Dean's callused fingers moving up and down your body.

"How did I get so lucky?" You said thinking out loud. "I was the one who got lucky, sweetheart." Dean said warmly. You couldn't help but blush, Dean was so good to you, and sometimes you were too stubborn to see that side to Dean. Dean massaged you for a little bit longer and he realized you were slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N? Do you want to go to sleep?" Dean whispered softly into your ear. You nodded your head up down and Dean took that as a yes. He ripped the covers open and you laid your head down on a pillow. Dean got under the covers as well and moved quickly to his side.

Dean pulled your back as he close as he could get to his chest and laid his head down. He shut the lamp out on his side earlier, leaving you and him in a dark space. You cuddled up against each other and when Dean felt your breathing slow down and he kissed the top of your head and whispered in a soft voice.

"I love you, Y/N, now and forever."

The End!