Mated. Rejected. Regretted. (...

By undefined_abuse

New cover made by @Magenkop Luke Moore, an omega born of beta parents, something that rarely occurs in the... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Surprise!
Chapter 2 - Totally Unexpected
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - What's going on?
Chapter 4 - Planning
Chapter 5 - Love Me
Chapter 6 - Changes
Chapter 7 - The future
Chapter 8 - Betrayal
Update
Chapter 9 - Blinded
Chapter 10 - Reality
Chapter 11 - The Truth
Chapter 12 - Old & New Memories
Chapter 13 - Haunting Start
Chapter 14 - Unveiling the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Unbelievable
Chapter 16 - A Better Day
Chapter 17 - Let's Talk About Love
Chapter 18 - Lies and Lies
Chapter 19 - Does Love Exist?
Chapter 20 - If Loving Was Enough
Chapter 21 - Love By Grace
Chapter 22 - Regretted Action
Chapter 23 - I Believe In You
Chapter 24 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 25 - Love Still Exist
Chapter 26 - My Life is Yours
Chapter 27 - Because You Left
Chapter 28 - Weird Changes
Chapter 29 - Double Trouble
Chapter 31 - New Additions
Important Message
Chapter 32 - Pay Back Hurts
Chapter 33 - Just Walk Away
Chapter 34 - Returning
Chapter 35 - Where's My Pups?
Chapter 36 - Enough!
Epilogue - Michael
Epilogue - Nelson & Luke
Bonus Chapter - What's going on?!
Characters Update/Sequel Info.
Part 2 - Chapter 1: Finding Truths
Part 2 - Chapter 2: Surprising Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 3 - Unknown Visitor
Part 2 - Chapter 4 - Brutality
Please Read!
Part 2 - Chapter 5 - Have A Heart
Part 2 - Chapter 6 - What Just Happened?!
Part 2 - Chapter 7 - Recovering
Part 2 - Chapter 8 - Tell No One
Part 2 - Chapter 9 - Lonely
Part 2 - Chapter 10 - Truth Lies
Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Will I See You Again?
Part 2 - Chapter 12 - Fade Away
Part 2 - Chapter 13 - A New Day
Part 2 - Chapter 14 - When I Need You
Part 2 - Chapter 15 - If That's What It Takes
Part 2 - Chapter 16 - It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Part 2 - Chapter 17 - Too Late!
Part 2 - Chapter 18 - No! I'm sorry
Part 2 - Chapter 19 - The Truth Be Told
Part 2 - Chapter 20 - The Beginning of Prince Sterling
Part 2 - Chapter 21 - Death
Part 2 - Chapter 22 - They Don't Change
Part 2 - Chapter 23 - Strong Connections
Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy
Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch
Part 2 - Chapter 26 - Out of Luck
Part 2 - Chapter 27 - Finding Nelson
Part 2 - Chapter 28 - Prince vs Stefan
Part 2 - Chapter 29 - The Wedding of Doom
Part 2 - Chapter 30 - The Coming
Part 2 - Chapter 31 - Dead House
Part 2 - Chapter 32 - The Last Shall Be the First
Part 2 - Chapter 33 - Angels of Darkness
Part 2 - Chapter 34 - The Battle That Changed It All
Part 2 - Chapter 35 - Chose What You Love Most
Part 2 - Chapter 36 - The Virus
Part 2: Chapter 37 - Another Him?
Part 2 - Chapter 38 - Infected
Part 2 - Chapter 39 - Many Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 40 - The Epidemic Begins
Part 2 - Chapter 41 - The Only Decision
Part 2 - Chapter 42 - A Bloodless Battle
Part 2 - Chapter 43 - Life Changes
Part 2 - Chapter 44 - The Lunar Burst Begins

Chapter 30 - Do My Eyes Deceive Me

12.3K 587 203
By undefined_abuse

Michael's POV

I exited the meeting I begged the council to call after all the activities that has been going on in less than a week. I'm almost completed the transformation of fully becoming an omega, which honestly has been the hardest few days of my life. Some members of the pack has gotten an illness that none of the doctors in the pack or other packs seems to know about, so there's no way to maybe cure it. I begged and begged and begged, over and over again for the council to hold the ritual at sooner date. They soon agreed after we had enough of us to beg them. They said that the ritual will be held tomorrow, they'll contact Luke while we get the guy who seems to know about it. 

With that said, Nelson has already left to inform the guy of our intentions of the ritual. My parents has caught the illness and it's devastating. We've had already three deaths from the illness, which only started three or four days ago, and it has already claimed the life of three of our pack members. This illness is so brutal, and it seems to be going in a pattern of rotting flesh on the arms, followed by them just becoming dust. Something similar to the stories told to us of a pack disrespecting the moon goddesses ways. And it seem we did the same thing. I even experience one of the members dying. She was in the quarantine area, her hands rotted, her bones showing from the rotten areas and then I heard a scream, we all looked at her as a small poof of fire took her body and she turned into dust. 

I'm truly terrified that it can happen to more and more members of the pack for a thing I did. My parents can just vanish into dust anytime and I won't know. They only have a little area that's infected so the sooner this ritual takes place, the better. Luke's parents has also caught this illness, leaving Justin, Taylor and possibly 70% of the pack healthy. However, it's spreading extremely fast and it came sooner than we expected. Is the moon goddess that cruel? Or is she just doing this because of what we did? 

"Hey Michael, they said they want to do the ritual today tomorrow night. The white wolf is coming today to just go through everything with the council and then see where it'll take place, but it may or may not work." Justin said. I looked at him and sighed. 

"The quicker we do it, the better." I said. I walked outside with him.

"How's your parents?" He asked me.

"Not too bad. Yours?" I asked.

"Not good actually. It's spreading so fast." He said. 

"We will see how everything goes until tomorrow." I said. He nodded and we remained silent until we reached the quarantine building. They spread us in some sort of thing to prevent any possible spread of the virus. We walked through the hall, each room filled with members, some filled with just piles of dust from those who turned. It's a horrible sight. We finally made it to the area where the most healthy ones are and entered the room where my parents were and where his was. He walked to his while I walked up to mine.

"Hello, Mother. Father." I greeted.

"Did they agree to it?" My father asked.

"Yes, it is tomorrow night." I said to both of them.

"Do you know where?" He asked.

"When Luke comes, we'd know everything." I told them.

"How many are infected?" My mother asked.

"According to the doctor and the council, about 20 percent are infected, while 10 percent already passed." I said.

"This is moving quicker than we thought." She said. 

"Let's just hope everything goes smoothly by tomorrow." My father added. "Head back out and see what's going on. We're good in here." He said. I nodded and left the room, along with Justin.

"They good?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the infected area isn't as bad." He said.

"Same as my parents."

We left the building and walked towards the main house. I spotted Luke talking with the members of the council. I quickly walked over to him, leaving Justin behind. I stopped and waited until he finished talked to them. I walked him closely, something feeling off about him. Was it his scent or was it just his looks are different, I am not sure yet but I'll find out eventually.  Soon, after about 20 minutes of standing and waiting for him to speak with the council, they finally stopped talking. The members of the council proceeded away into the woods with a guard pack member. I walked up to Luke now and stood in front of him.

"Hey, Michael. So how are thing?" He asked me.

"Could be better. Thanks for agreeing to doing it tomorrow." I told him.

"Well, it's better to help than be heartless and watch some innocent people die, no?" He said. I nodded and looked at him. 

"Where's the boys?" I asked him.

"Oh they're home with Eryk. Have you seen Miss J?" He asked me.

"Yeah, she's..... over there talking with some kids." I said.

"Where?...... Oh there." He said looking over at her. As he did that, I looked at his neck, which revealed a very fresh marking.

"He marked you?" I said softly, trying to keep myself from shouting.

"Hmm, what?" He asked looking back at me.

"He marked you!" I said, raising my voice a little.

"Yeah, so?"

"Why did you let him mark you?" I asked him.

"Well, he is my mate and you know, stuff happens." He said. "Plus I let him." He added.

"Why would you do that?" 

"Well, again, he is my mate and I was in heat so it had to happen eventually." He said which made my eyes widen.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You guys mated?!" I said surprisingly loud. 

"Why else would there be his mark on my neck then?" He asked me which made me feel stupid.

"What happened to the mark I made?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. That vanished the day you rejected me." He said.

"You don't seem affected anymore by the fact I rejected you." I said.

"I was, but now I have a lovely mate." He said. "Anyway, going to see my mum." He added.

"Your mother? You speak to her now?" I asked.

"I've always been speaking to my mother."

"I'm confusing. Are you talking about Mrs. Moore?" I asked.

"Why would I about that woman?" He asked. "She isn't my mother. Sure she gave birth to me but a mother is someone who cares and loves someone and that woman is Miss J. She helped me a lot through tough times and I consider her my mother, just as she considers me her son." 

"Oh, well. See you around." I said as he walks away. I watch as he reached up to the lady and gives hug,

The Next Day

The sun was about to set, the council, and all needed persons already here for the ritual. Since yesterday, we've lost over 60 pack members already and it seems to be happening faster and faster as almost every minute you hear the screams of someone busting into flames and then turning into dust.

"Luke you sit in the middle, we'll say the chant and then I guess we'll see what happens then because we have no idea." The head of the council said. 

Luke went to the center of us, who were in a large circle. The members of the council moved away and joined the circle. They started to chant, Luke repeating the same after they say it. The ground started to shake slightly, some of the pack members gasping. Then Luke eyes glow a bright blue, his body also having this blue sort of aura around him. Then a loud sound echoed in the air as the brightness of Luke's eye grows. We kept staring into his eyes as we were told. His eyes' glow soon weaken his eyes only glowing the blue shade slightly. The sound echoed through the sky again followed by a two bright balls of light appearing near Luke's body. They circled around him and crashed into each other, which then soon made a body. The body was clothed in nothing but white, the figure soon appearing in full form. It was a lady. Her face showed innocence, power, and her eyes glowed the same blue as Luke's. 

"My child, you have requested my appearance." She spoke in a very angelic voice.

"I apologize, Goddess. But I require your help and assistance." Luke said bowing to her. 

Gasp filled the silent air as we all realize what is happening. The moon goddess has appeared before us. We all got on a knee and bowed down to her as she spoke to Luke. 

"I see you're much better from the last time we have spoken, my child." She said towards Luke. What the fuck? Luke spoke to her before?

"Yes, Goddess. With your guidance and your protection, I am truly happy." He said. 

"What assistance is needed?" She asked.

"The sickness placed on this pack, goddess, can it be lifted?" He asked.

"You all may rise." She said. We got back unto our positions and look at her, still in shock. "You want me to remove my punishment off of this pack, correct?" 

"Yes, goddess."

"The Pack of Stupidity and Fools. The Pack ran by wolfs who are ignorant of my rules."

"Yes, goddess." Luke said.

"I'm quite shocked at your request, my child. After all they did to you, you want the punishment lifted. Such a kind heart." She said.

"This is the way you made me." Luke said.

"That is true. The punishment will be removed under one circumstance."

"They would do anything." He said.

"The ones who are already infected will die. The remaining will abide by my rules, any single one broken will result in instant removal of that person. Do we have a deal?" The moon goddess asked.

"Of course." Luke said. 

"Nelson Stade of RMP, step forward." She requested. Nelson, whom was next to me, slowly walked forward, bowing towards her. She moved her index finger, a chain of clouds wrapped around hum. "I gave my child to your care and you hurt him. Why?" She asked. I gulped having a thought that she'll be calling more up there.

"I-I....Goddess....I....." He stuttered.

"Your choice of words are the words of idiots." She said. "As your event of hurting my child was not intentional, you will be saved, however, you continue to try to get to him even though I have given him someone." She said.

"N-No No, I--."

"Your little show here will no longer be tolerated. You will be sent back to the grounds where you came, and work for the council. Do their every order and request. You love cheating. Don't cheat on life, I can take in a snap. Do you accept your punishment?"

"Y-Yes, Goddess."

"Good choice." She snapped her finger and he vanished.

"Councilmen, you are to work him until he can't work no more." She said. "Michael Marshall, step forward." She said making me freeze.

I stepped forward and bowed to her. She did the same and wrapped me in some sort of cloud chain. 

"I don't even want to here your excuse. According to you, I made omegas to be worthless and weak. Isn't that true?" She asked.

"I did say that, goddess." I said.

"You are too remain transforming into an omega until you find out what it's like to be one. Then, I will turn you back to your normal wolf. Until then, you and your family will be rogue and you are to not step foot in the grounds of this pack or any other pack with out the permission of the white wolf. You have a week before I take action." She said. "As well as the family of the while wolf, they are to join you on your rogue lifestyle. All ranks and status removed until you all learn what it's like to be at the bottom. If you are not out of the ground by a week, I will take action myself. And it won't be nice. Do I make myself clear?" She asked.

"Yes, goddess." She released me and threw me to the side using wind.

"As of those at this pack, you will toil and toil until this pack is as perfect as can be. If I am to be summoned here again by the white wolf for something that isn't good, I won't go easy on you." She said.

"Yes, goddess!" Everyone said.

"My child, 'til we meet again." She said towards Luke. She pecked his head and then burst into the white and yellow balls again, which soon shot up towards the moon. 

Luke eyes remained blue as he walked towards the council. "Take care of everything please." He told them. He then went to the lady who he calls his mother, hugged her and then went into his car, driving away. 

I look around and the quarantine building was completely gone.

I'm going to be an omega. I'm going to be a rogue with my parents, sister, best friend Justin and his parents. 

Nelson is gone to work very hard and painfully hard for the council.

The mood goddess spoke and it has to be done. I don't want to die. 

A week to leave and be rogue. 

I regret everything I ever did to Luke. I regret everything my pack did to him. I wish I can go back in time. 

-------------------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy. 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 14.2K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
4.8M 167K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
262K 10.6K 36
Please vote, comment and share this story! I hope you like it! Book one of the New Moon series Danny is your typical omega, gets beat, rejected and...