Cross Fire (A Derek Hale and...

By Alice_McCall_Hale123

Tessa McCall is 21 years old her younger brother Scott McCall goes out one night and gets bitten by a Animal... More

Chapter 1: "Bitten"
Chapter 2: "Mates?"
Chapter 3: "Wolf Time"
Chapter 4: "Couldn't Be More Happier"
Chapter 5: "The First Month"
Chapter 6: "I think I'm in Labor"
Chapter 7: "Three Months Later"
Chapter 8: "The Wedding Day"
Chapter 9: "Honey Moon"
Chapter 10: "It's Complicated"
Chapter 11: "I'm scared of hiding"
Chapter 12: "Going Back for Mr. Hale"
Thank You!
Authors Note
Follow me on my new wattpad

Chapter 13: "Protecting The Ones I Love"

1K 25 0
By Alice_McCall_Hale123

Derek's P.O.V

I ended up in Mexico again I heard gunshots behind the door. "Tell us where she is?" The hunter ordered. "You're not going to find her." I say. The electric currents was up high enough I couldn't use my senses. I heard some noises of fighting up ahead. I looked straight ahead to see Tessa and Breadon. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Protecting the ones I Love..." She says. She hit the hunter and broke her neck. "The kids are safe I couldn't let you die... you mean too much to me." She says and breaks the handcuffs.

Tessa's P.O.V

I got him back I was making out with him. "The kids are safe right?" He asked. "They are under the protection of Mr. Stilinski Malia got them out safe." I say. When we got back to the Sheriff Station Mr. Stilinski looked up at me and saw me alive. "Oh god you made it." He mumbles. "Where's Talia and Jacob?" I asked him. "In back with Parrish." He says. We went to see the kids they run to me. "Daddy!" Talia yells. He picks her up I picked up Jacob. "Did you protect your sister?" I asked Jake. "Uh-huh. You came back, Mommy." He says. "I always protect the ones I love, just like you Jacob and you too Talia." I say. "And I always come back." I say.

Author's Note: "Need Help with the Second Book  what should happen? Ideas anythings would help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 12.7K 10
"Isaac what did you just call me?" "What are you talking about?" "You just called me mom" In which stiles is Derek's mate but nobody knows it yet unt...
17.3M 543K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
943K 19.3K 16
A short story about Nova Mikaelson, the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson, life of being the forgotten twin, because Hope is the first born. " Nothing i...