That One Day

By Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... More

That One Day
When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
When You Realise
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Following Your Heart
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
When I See Him Again
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Laura......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1

1.2K 34 4
By Animelover1800

Yume POV

Spring Break is over. Tomorrow is the begging of the S4 Selections. I haven't told the others that I'm not gonna participate. I already told Honoka about how I might have to move in with her.

On the way back Honoka came along just so she could ask her mom. And surprisingly she said she was okay with it.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. The Dance Class will start Tomorrow. Wednesday is Theatre Bird. Thursday is Moonlight Beauty Class. And Friday is The Song Class.

But of course I won't participate. I'm scared of what there reactions will be when I tell them. Right now I'm waiting for Honoka so we can talk about it at a cafe.

"Yume!"

I whip my head around to see Honoka. She's wearing her school uniform.

(For those who don't watch Love Live)

"Honoka."

She runs up to me out of breath. She bends down and put her hands on her knees.

"I'm sorry..........I took.........so long...."
She says between breaths.

I giggle a bit.
"It's okay. Anyway I just got here."

She then stands up like she's totally energized.
"All right! Let's go in!"

She opens the door and we both walk inside. We find a table next to a window, we pull the chairs out and sit.

"Have you told anyone yet?"

I shake my head.

"Yume-"
I cut her off.

"I know I know. It's just that I'm scared of there reactions. I don't know how to word it, I just.......it's hard. Including that I'm gonna have to tell this this week."

"Wait. I thought you had until the end of March. Then you would have too have surgery."

I take a deep breath and look down.

"I decided to have it later this week if possible."
I look up at her and give her a sheepish smile.
"Meaning I'm gonna move in with your family later this week."

"Yume......."

"I don't think I'm gonna tell them."
"Wha-"

"I mean I'm probably gonna tell them that I'm gonna quit being an idol. Cuz I don't feel like doing it anymore or something."

Honoka's eyes widen.

"If you say that they'll get mad at you! Trust me!"

"Well if they're mad at me that means that it'll be easier saying goodbye."
I sigh.

"I already have a pretty good idea what there reactions will be. And I don't think it's gonna be good. That's why. Honoka. Will you please be there when it happens."

She stares at me.

"Please tell your mom about me moving to your house at Friday. And please ask her if you can stay at mine until then."

She stares at me in shock. But then she pulls her phone out and starts typing something.

After a few minutes her phone dings and she turns to me.

"Okay."

~Time Skip~

Yesterday was the Dance Class. Yuzu~Senpai won. But today is for Theatre and Ako is full of nerves. Right now she's taking a walk to calm down. But I have a feeling that something big is gonna happen during that walk.

Ako POV

I'm walking down the path of the school while listening to music.

I'm really scared. I wanna beat Tsubasa~Senpai, but I'm scared. Scared that I won't get into S4. Scared that I won't be good.

And it doesn't help that Yume is acting weird lately. I can see right through her fake smiles, I am an actress after all.

I sigh. I look up and close my eyes.

I wonder what's wrong with her. She doesn't Aikatsu anymore.

Maybe she's gonna-

My thoughts are interrupted when I accadently bump into someone.

"Gome-"

I stop when I notice who it is.

"What are you doing here!?"

"I go to school here. And if trying to find Subaru he's busy."

"I don't like him anymore." I mumble.

"What?"

I end up shouting at him.

"I don't like him anymore!"

He stares at me for awhile then closes his eyes and he looks like he's thinking.

"According to my analysis you stopped having a crush on him because a friend close to you likes him now, and you want her to be happy."

I stare at him in shock. But then nod my head. I look down.

His expression then softens.

"Hey.....what's wrong?"
"I'm just......scared I won't get into S4.....scared that everything I did.....everything I went through.....will be for nothing......"
I then look up at him.
"Why am I telling you all this!?!"

"Probably cuz you feel attracted to me."

My face turns red and I punch his arm. He starts laughing.

"Never! As if!"
"Then why is your face red?"
He says with a smirk.

I try to cover my face. Kanata starts laughing again, and I'm looking down embarrassed.

I try coming up with an idea to get him back. Then one hits my mind. Yes I will also get embarrassed again, but so will he.

I walk up to him. He's still laughing and give him a quick peck on the cheek. I quickly turn my heel and start running away.

He stops laughing. And starts stuttering.

"H-hey!"

I look over my shoulder to see his face bright red. I giggle at him amd continue running.

I reach the school and see everyone waiting for me.

"Ako! There you are what took you so long?"

I look over to the side with a smile.
"Just something. But now I'm ready!"

(For those of y'all who saw the episode same thing happens after that.)

Yume POV

I lay on my bed tired. Honoka stays at my house. She sleeps in my room, and during the day she helps my mom and dad.

"I'm so sleepy..."
I look over to the side.

"Tomorrow's Mahiru's turn......I hope she does great."

I look at my skin. It look like it's probably going pale.

I sigh. I stare at the ceiling. Mahiru told me that Koharu's coming back again. And this time for good. I smile a little.

I'm feeling a little weaker everyday. That's the real reason why I'm having the surgery this week. More weaker more tired.

I sigh again.

And I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

Hey guys! I feel so much better. But what sucks is that I practically spent my spring break sick ;-;. I'm surprised this chapter wasn't actually delayed.
But anyway, this book will be ending soon. There's only 3 chapters left. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the next one will come out next week on Friday.
Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.9K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
50K 1.4K 26
As part of S4, Yume knew that she would have many more requests to participate in interviews, concerts and movies. What she did not know was that a s...
1.5K 61 19
!Note that I have changed the title! What happened when the Aikastu world meets up together?? Will Subaru have again the courage to confess? Will Yum...
12.1K 396 8
COMPLETE Subaru x Yume I can't love her I can't love him She's a tomato He's a jerk She optimistic He's helpful Her smile His eyes What are my...