What Makes You Beautiful (A S...

By ZAYNIARRYLOUIAM

A story of a girl, a sporty kind of girl who never ever had a boyfriend since the start of her existence. Aft... More

Intro - Prologue
You're Insecure, Don't Know What For
You're Turning Heads, When You Walk Through The Door
Don't Need Make-Up, To Cover Up
Being The Way That You Are Is Enough
Everyone Else In The Room Can See It
Everyone Else But You
Baby, You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else
But When You Smile At The Ground It Ain't Hard To Tell
You Don't Know, Oh Oh
You Don't Know You're Beautiful
If Only You Saw What I Can See
You'll Understand Why I Want You So Desperately
Right Now I'm Looking At You And I Can't Believe
You Don't Know You're Beautiful, Oh-oh
That's What Makes You Beautiful
So Co-come On, You've Got It Wrong
To Prove I'm Right, I Put It in A Song
Facts in Fictions (Character Information)

The Way That You Flip Your Hair Gets Me Overwhelmed

661 8 6
By ZAYNIARRYLOUIAM

It was already night. Quarter to seven o'clock. Rose and I were surfing the internet using our smartphones. Hers is an iPhone 4S and mine is as well an iPhone 4S. We both have iPhones. Weird, huh? But it's the way it is. What's mine is what's hers or what's hers is what's mine. We take our friendship too seriously. I mean, in a fun way, of course.

 Yes, touching the screen buttons of the phones, I was again tweeting. I like twitter. In fact, I already have 12,978 tweets to be exact but notice my followers? I have half a thousand while I follow twice a thousand. How lame. I've been tweeting but only Rose bothers to retweet or reply to those tweets. Very disappointing, actually.

 "Oh, my, goodness!" said Rose. "Cody already has half a million followers. That is so sick."

I was so surprised. I never even knew this guy exists and it turned out, he already has so much followers. How unfair. My head was turning red but it kept calm.

 "They're just followers. Not fans. What's the big deal, anyway?"

 "Oh no, they're not just followers. They're fans, alright."

 I checked on Rose's timeline. She's been following fans of Cody or what their band is called.

 "It's EVOL." said Rose.

 "How common but unusual." I commented.

 "I didn't get that."

 "Yeah, me too. So, what about that band?" I asked.

Rose showed me a picture of four guys. All of them were gorgeous but only Cody was the one who was outstanding.

"The band was created last year when they were in an audition for a national contest." explained Rose. "Rumors say that all of them were merged into one because each of them didn't qualify for the winning stage so, poof. There they are."

I smiled. "It's good that they were in a band because they all look gorgeous together."

I was inspecting the photo but only Cody was recognizable.

"Who's this other guys?" I asked.

"Oh, this?" Rose pointing to a red-headed ginger guy with a cute dimple on his smile. "That's Jesh. Some say, he's Jewish but that's alright, he's still cute."

 "What about this one?" I pointed to a guy with brown hair who had a cute bonnet that made his face more adorable.

 "That one is Don. He's actually British but he's also cute."

 "And the last one except for Cody?" I was excited to know the name. the guy also had the same charm as Cody. He had dark black hair and his smile was so irresistible.

 "Oh, the last one, you say?" Rose grinned as if she was planning on something. "That's my one and only crush. Zweig. He's aussie but he has everything I need for a guy."

 Zweig had the most wonderful smile among four of them. I could stare at him up all night and I will never get tired.

 I started searching Zweig's twitter account. It had 480,879 followers to be specific which made me his 480,880th follower. He was online. I see every tweets from him got 50+ retweets which was very awesome. I never got 50+ retweets. I never did. I saw one of his sweetest tweets.

" Please, sell your house now so you can live here in my heart."

 That was the sweetest thing. Maybe, not to you but to me, it mended my miserable day.

 I retweeted that tweet. I favorite it. And I replied.

 @SZweig Oh my gosh. I love you. I mean, I love your tweet. #followback

 I waited for a response. And there it was. In less than a minute. He mentioned me in a tweet which made my day more exciting.

 @SamNickH I love you too and yes, I followed you just now, sweetheart.

I checked my interactions and oh my sweet heavens, Steve Zweig just followed me. Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe it.

"Rosie! Zweig followed me on twitter and he called me sweetheart." I bragged.

"Really? Let me see. Oh my gosh! That is so cool!"

I refreshed my interactions. From 500 followers, it got 650. Then, 700 to 800. And in just a few minutes, 1000 more or less.

"What application did you use to get all that followers?" asked Rose.

"I didn't use anything. I actually didn't. Maybe, after Zweig followed me, his fans started following me."

"No wonder, he only follows 10 people and it includes you." said Rose. "Why did he follow you anyways, I mean, he doesn't actually follow people. He's been following only 9 people for almost a year. It's so unbelievable."

"I really don't have any idea." I said until I received a tweet coming from him which made me a bit of a shock.

@SamNickH I know you. Cody has been talking about you since today's school was over.

I was so speechless. Numb or weak. I didn't know how I felt. He knows me, though I just knew him today.

"Oh my gosh, Nick. He tweeted you. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I can't breathe." Said Rose.

 I replied the tweet.

 @SZweig You do? OMG! That is so sick. And Cody's been talking about me? Unbelievable.

 My tweet got a retweet from him and had lots of retweets from everybody. I was starting to feel like a star. That night was so awesome.

 Another reply from my tweet was from someone who surprisingly joined the conversation.

 @SamNickH @SZweig What's up?

 It was from @CodySchmuckz. I cannot believe what was happening that night. I was talking to two stars and I just consider them an average type of person. Normal people who are into twitter.

 @CodySchmuckz Is this her? @SamNickH

 A question coming from Zweig.

 @SZweig Yeah! She's her. How did you find her?" @SamNickH

 A lot of people started tweeting me if I know them. If I have personal contacts with them. I didn't reply into any single tweet. I just focused on the conversation.

 Cody started following me. I saw it on my interactions. Then, a lot of people started following me. I had 3000+ followers that night. Not a single one of them I followed except for Cody and Zweig.

 A tweet from Zweig made my bones chill.

 @SamNickH I've got your number. Mind if I ring you?

 He asked.

 I didn't know how I came up with an answer but I just replied him -

 @SZweig ok

 After a few minutes, my phone rang. Rose and I were so excited. I accepted the call.

 "Hello!" I greeted.

 "Is this Samantha Nicole?"

 We were both so thrilled. "Yes, it is." Rose screamed in excitement. "Ssh!"

 "This is Zweig. How do you do?"

 "I am so terribly fine as usual as always as every time." I never knew what I was going to say.

 "By the way, I'm doing a twitcam right now. Are you watching?" asked Zweig.

 "Oh my gosh, I didn't know. Hang on a second."

I opened my lappy. I rushed logging-in to my twitter account and yes, they were actually doing a twitcam.

"I'm watching. Both my friend and I are."

I can hear my voice in the twitcam broadcast which means it's live. I can see Zweig smiling in the camera. He is so adorable. Then, came the ginger guy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here comes Jesh." Zweig then give him a round of applause.

"You are so weird, Zweig. You really are." said Jesh.

There were 10000 more or less viewers on that live stream. Imagine, being live on a lot of people seemed so unrealistic.

"Hi Jesh." I greeted.

"Hello!" he gave me his smile worth dying for.

"Jesh. This is Samantha Nicole." introduced Zweig.

"You can actually call me Nick. Short for Nicole." I insisted.

"Well, hello there Nick. Awesome name you got there." greeted Jesh.

"There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for Jesh and Nick."

All of us were laughing. That night couldn't get any better.

"Kids, dinner's ready." yelled mom.

"Dinner's ready. Better be off and try what you're mom prepared for you." Zweig chuckled.

"Sure." I replied. Both Zweig and Jesh were into that conversation. Every viewer of the live stream were so thrilled of what's happening. I can see on their tweets.

Nick, you're so lucky to have dinner with the boys. - @iHeartEvol

I wish I was you Nick, you're so adorable. - @Evolovers

"I am not actually having dinner." I said to all the viewers.

"But some other time, you will." said Zweig.

"Yeah. Some other time. Probably." Agreed Jesh.

Mom can't wait for us to dig in to her special dinner.

"Come on sweetie. Dinner's all ready, dear."

"Okay mom!" I replied.

I went back to the live stream. It was already offline. How disappointing but still, dinner's ready and my friends came here to enjoy the night.

I turned off my lappy and went straight to the dining room. The sweet aroma of the dishes could tell how the dinner will be perfect.

"Dinner's ready, Niall!" called mom.

"Coming." Replied Niall from upstairs. I could hear the strums of his guitar and the beat of some drums.

"Thud, thud, thud!" Here comes the king of the night, Niall with his royal assistant, Lily. That night was as perfect as ever.

Knowing a stranger, then knowing a band and then, oh my gosh. I could die right this hour if that will be happening every day. No, just kidding. I still can handle such things, actually.

Well, the dinner was as perfect as I expected. Mom prepared us roasted turkey, so yummy. Mac and cheese. I have no idea why Niall always wants macaroni and cheese every meal. Especially, the one that we've all been waiting for, potato and carrot fries, heaven's best. A bit unusual but we've all enjoyed the dinner party. Yes, I actually call dinner with friends as dinner party. Sound cool? Well, thank you very much.

After the dinner, we didn't have a slumber party so, farewell girlfriends. I was so tired but happy and at the same time, excited on what will happen tomorrow. Will they find out who I really are? Will they show up?

Should I talk to Cody and apologize? Where the heck did that idea come from? I don't know. My head's been bugging me for lots of things. By the way, I have a secret to tell but please don't you ever say it to anybody.

I have a crush on Zweig. Oh gosh, I just revealed it. But please stay quiet or you'll never hear the other part of the story, alright?

Okay, moving on.

[4/13/13]

[Okay guys, so this didn't need refurnishing. It was all perfect. Probably I had to take out the excess spacing and some marks but all was good. Still, I need your comments and votes. Thanks.] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
10.1K 122 46
Being one of the girls that is dating one of the boys from One Direction is harder than is looks. just when everything is going great something happ...